Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 02-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EvilRB Send a message via MSN to EvilRB
Exclamation Super rare! JDM Weds Kranze Cerberus 4x114.3 18x9.5 +19 / 18x11 +6

SOLD!!! Thanks OLYM!!

Update: 3/26/08

Alright people I really need my bills payed by Friday so if anyone wants these I'll let them go for $1200 FRIM if payment is made by Friday morning!!

Shipping is extra

Update: 3/25/08

I swear that this thread is just becoming a fucking soap opera!!!!

SO now I am officially stating that AZNDRFTR is a Flaker!!!

First it was I'm waiting on payment from my job because I do freelance....

Then it was I just had a baby and I had to take care of something for the kid.....

Then it was I painted my buddies car and I'm getting the cash from him.....

Then I was sent a $50 deposit and a promise of the rest in a few days.....

Then more yada yada with a fuck up from me because I didn't read and understand what the pending on payment actually meant on paypal that cause the said below excitement and statement. Well that and I was kinda drunk and happy that night.

Then this weekend, more "I'll send the payment and you will get everything" talking with no response till today at about 3pm Cali time where the reason now is that he got into a car accident while trying to send the money to me.

Now I usually am pretty sympathetic when I hear shit like this and I understand that shit dose happen.
But I put up with him and kept giving him chances because of his rep on here, but now I'm just the one left fucked!!
I told him too that I had a $1600 bill due yesterday and it seems like he just didn't care.
I'm not sure what goes on in flakers heads when they do shit like this.
If you don't have the cash then don't say you'll buy it.
It's okay to let the person know that you are interested but don't say you will buy it and you have this cash unless you actually do!

So hopefully now for the last time these rims are now for sale again!!!!
And I need to sell them ASAP!!

This is the post I made after the deposit and my misunderstanding about the paypal and what pending meant and when I was kinda drunk:

MY FAITH IS RESTORED!!! AZNDRFTR is NOT a FLAKER!!!!!

Thanks god but everyone has problems and he pulled through so the rims are now offically SOLD!!!!

Thanks Guys!! I can now pay bills !!!

Yeeah me !!!!

Update 3/14/08

So just to update everyone, I've had alot of interest in these rims but no one has come through yet.

So in light of the Flaker incident I have a new rule.
These rims are not sold till i get the cash for them or at least a decent deposit.

I have to say that I have never had such trouble selling anything on here.
My dealings have, for the most part, been great!

I thought by setting the low price these would be long gone by now.

The rims also have now been picked up and moved with me to San Gabriel, CA 91776

I also feel that I must reiterate that I will ship at buyers expense to anywhere in the western world, as long as I get payment first through a trusted source such as paypal or direct bank transfer that is completed and verified. (PM if you have any questions on this)

So if you have any questions feel free to contact me and if you do local pick up I'm more than happy to work with you.

Thanks again guys!

Update: 3/7/08

After 2 weeks of waiting the buyer has flaked!!

So these rims are up for sale again.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have and these rims are already packed up ready and waiting to be shipped!

Update 2/14/08

K i found out that the size and description that I got when I bought the rims were totally off, in a good way.
When I measured for the offset last night I found out that the actual size of the rims were as follows:

JDM Weds Kranze Cerberus

3 piece rims

18 x 9.5 + 19 offset

&

18 x 11 + 6 offset.

4 X 114.3

SO with that new info I'm changing the price of these rims.
Not only are they super rare but these sizes they are incredible.
When I bought them I just looked at how nice these rims were and didn't really care to check the sizing cause they looked so nice any way.
It was definitely an impulse buy!

SO being that the only reason why I'm selling these is because I need the cash fast for medical bills, I am going to up the price for these.
I hope you all understand.

I'm now asking $1400 O.B.O.

Which is still a great deal for this sizing.

SO here is the original ad from the previous thread with the new information updated.

And if you PM'd me and asked for shipping quotes please PM me again to make sure that you still want it.

Thanks

Hey guys,

I've had some bad luck these past months so I haven't really been on any forums, my JDM GZ20 Toyota Soarer was totaled in December on the 60 HWY by a stupid Tahoe!!!
I was stopped in traffic and it rear ended me totaling the car!
I'm writing the whole story down and including the pictures so I don't have to keep explaining it, but bottom line is I'm hurt emotionally and physically and still dealing with the insurance because it's a JDM car and they don't know how to price it!
So I haven't been wanting to deal with car stuff just because it is so painful emotionally because I love that car!! Yes, I was hurt and sadly my medical bills are coming in and climbing and I don't have insurance so I have to sell off my wheels to help pay for the medical bills.

So I have a set of JDM Weds Kranze Cerberus.

3 piece rims

18 x 9.5 + 19 offset

&

18 x 11 + 6 offset.

4 X 114.3

One rim of the 18x9.5 has a very minor bend in the lip but they still hold air and dose not effect the rims at all.

They do not come with any tires this sale is just for the rims.

The rims are in San Pedro but since I'm hurt I have been at my mothers house in San Gabriel.
SO I can set up a meeting to see the rims anytime but you have to give me some time to get down there.

I'm willing to ship but buyer pays for shipping.
Ask me for a quote with zip code if interested but Local Buyers are preferred!!

I'm asking $1400 OBO for quick sale!

The price is “OR BEST OFFER” and I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers.

Here are the basics:

Rim Location: San Gabriel, CA 91776
Pay pal: [email protected] Please add 4%
Number: #626-429-6889
E-mail: [email protected]
AIM: jswljones

Thanks guys!!

They are just a little dirty because they have ben sitting for a few months.

Now for the Pix!!!!!!

Example on a Scion Xb

now the 18 x 9.5 rim with the bend, like I said very minor.

The rest of the rims

Yuri's car with the same type of rims

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks again for looking!!

Jeremy

Last edited by EvilRB; 04-07-2008 at 12:37 AM.. Reason: Buyer Flaking!
EvilRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2008, 05:47 PM   #2
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Hotness and 4 LUG!

IMO I feel that they are worth more. Good deal!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

EvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond reputeEvilRB has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Thanks man!

I know they are worth more but I just need the cash ASAP!

If I wasn't in this bind I would never sell these!
Old 02-14-2008, 06:25 PM   #4
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sheesh these would be good on my widebody coupe..but i dont got the cash LOL GLWS!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #5
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ Thanks!

I am open to offers but please no low ballers these are already at a great price!

I just need to pay my medical bills.
Let me know if anyone has any questions or want shipping quotes.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:50 PM   #6
intel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
intel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-knownintel is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
hey! I'm interested but not sure how theyed size up on my widebody any chance of any fitment pics? thabks
intel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #7
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ PM'd you!

LMK

Also picks of your car would help too!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 PM   #8
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
damn 4lug
awesome wheels
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:10 AM   #9
morbid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
morbid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I wonder what these would look like on my stock body coupe... lol
morbid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:22 AM   #10
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
u need to pull/roll and would look awesome

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #11
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Good lord my piggy would look super hot with those... but then I'd have to sell a kidney on the Black Market for payment lol Damn I wish my tax return would get here.
ROUGE180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #12
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid View Post
I wonder what these would look like on my stock body coupe... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
u need to pull/roll and would look awesome
As He said you would have to do a Pul/Roll but the benefit for that is that you can make them sit really flush and look Fu*ken Tyte!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE180 View Post
Good lord my piggy would look super hot with those... but then I'd have to sell a kidney on the Black Market for payment lol Damn I wish my tax return would get here.
^^ LoL!!

You should have went to H&R Block and got a tax return loan!......He said in the commercial voice tone!! LoL!!
Old 02-17-2008, 05:38 AM   #13
goochumz

Trader Rating: (1)
goochumz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
is it just me? or do those offsets not sound right at all. the lips look way to small. but maybe im wrong
goochumz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:57 AM   #14
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^What doesn't sound right??!!

You know form one Hawaii guy to another what part of my description doesn't make sense??

Look at my post and see if I have ever lied or screwed anyone over on any of my sales!! No offense Mr. rep power of 0, but I have been in the scene since 98' and I have never fucked anyone over. If the description is wrong and the buyer is unhappy I'll resolve it.

And just FYI I repped Kaneohe, Makiki, and Hawaii Kai.
I grew up there for 23 years, local boy till I die brah!

If anyone has questions about the size I'll be more than happy to confirm them.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #15
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Jesus christ

I'd be yuri's evil twin or something if I picked those up.
DLo Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 04:16 PM   #16
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

That wouldn't be a bad thing, would it? lol
Old 02-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Some one with 4lug should jump on these!! Sick wheels
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:15 AM   #18
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
here yall go
18x11
18x13

drifxtfx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:31 AM   #19
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ Damn man that looks sick!!!!!

Thanks for the reference pictures!!

I want to keep them even more now!!

Last edited by EvilRB; 03-08-2008 at 03:31 PM..
EvilRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #20
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

I need these gone like Yesterday!!
I got alot of questions but no one seems serious!!

I'll only take trades + Cash for:

Z32 MAF
215-45-16 ish Tires for my 16 x 7/8 BBS's

Thats all nothing else I need,except the cash to pay for bills so please let me know!
Old 02-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #21
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
I sent you a pm. lets talk.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:16 AM   #22
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

^^Sale Pending to AznDrftr!!
Old 02-23-2008, 09:39 AM   #23
Triadz101
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Triadz101 has made poor choicesTriadz101 has made poor choicesTriadz101 has made poor choicesTriadz101 has made poor choicesTriadz101 has made poor choicesTriadz101 has made poor choicesTriadz101 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn you 4 lugs! Beautiful rims man! GL!
Triadz101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #24
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

After 2 weeks of waiting the buyer has flaked!!

So these rims are up for sale again.

I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have and these rims are already packed up ready and waiting to be shipped!
Old 03-07-2008, 09:49 PM   #25
BoroDrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
BoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-knownBoroDrifter is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoroDrifter Send a message via MSN to BoroDrifter
would you do $1400 shipped? 63043
This is not a definite yet so don't go calling the hospital
telling them all will be paid.
BoroDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #26
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

LOL! PMing you now
Old 03-07-2008, 11:08 PM   #27
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Me wants these! I might be able to take these off your hands man! Most likely and I'm local so you don't have to deal with shippping! Is 1400 picked up?
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:36 PM   #28
EvilRB
Zilvia FREAK!

PMing you now
Old 03-08-2008, 12:18 AM   #29
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
sent you that money i told you i was sending.
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 AM   #30
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
mannn wtf i was gonna pick these up! Took you two weeks for that?
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote