Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 04:51 PM   #61
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarz1 View Post
If you gave me a heck of a deal - say 2200 shipped I'd love to experiment and put these on this
You're not the only one who'd scoop these up for that price LOL That's less than anyone could get them for unless you were a dealer!!!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:30 PM   #62
guitarz1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
guitarz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanS14 View Post
You're not the only one who'd scoop these up for that price LOL That's less than anyone could get them for unless you were a dealer!!!
Yes, but you're forgetting about the fact that I will include pictures of them installed on my car! That's worth $500 alone! haha jk

I really like these but they are so extreme. For me it would be more of an experiment to put them on an S14. $2.6k+ is a lot to pay for an experiment. I do think they look perfect on an S13.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #63
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarz1 View Post
Yes, but you're forgetting about the fact that I will include pictures of them installed on my car! That's worth $500 alone! haha jk

I really like these but they are so extreme. For me it would be more of an experiment to put them on an S14. $2.6k+ is a lot to pay for an experiment. I do think they look perfect on an S13.
This has been done already... you'd need to flat roll/pull a tad in the rear and stretch some tire along with camber in. Fronts should be fine with a stretch.

Just help the guy out and buy them.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #64
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
This has been done already... you'd need to flat roll/pull a tad in the rear and stretch some tire along with camber in. Fronts should be fine with a stretch.

Very smart man, very good choice of words!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #65
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that is exactly the same setup i order from Logan but in matte black , gona run 50MM overfenders on the back and 20MM front ,cant wait

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 02-21-2008, 09:18 PM   #66
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

charmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura aboutcharmersfh has a spectacular aura about
i ran the 50mms in the rear and 20's in front also
Old 02-22-2008, 04:43 AM   #67
guitarz1
Leaky Injector

guitarz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I know it has been done in this size and offset. I'm running magnesium blue CE28ns with 9.5 +15?(not sure) and 10.5 +15? in the rear right now. Fenders are already pulled.

What I'm talking about is this color on a black kouki. I haven't seen it and honestly I don't know if it will look good. It will look different and unique but I'm not sure if it will look 2.6k+ good.

In any case, consider this a free bump and who knows I may just pull the trigger after all.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:28 AM   #68
Z06

Z06 is a well-known jackass
bump for probably the sickest set of volks i've seen EVER. i don't give a fuck WHAT color your car is....when drop supercoin for wheels like that, it's instant baler status.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:44 AM   #69
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

rims that hold their valve...THEIR WHOLELIFE....BUY EM BUY EM NOW!!!!
Old 02-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #70
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

yepppppppppppppp
Old 02-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #71
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

yoooooooo~! checm em ooutt
Old 02-25-2008, 11:46 AM   #72
savannaae
Zilvia Addict

savannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud of
Retarded hot.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:17 PM   #73
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

almost there! 5k HITS!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:16 AM   #74
j4d3_h4v0k
Zilvia Member

Location: a town that doesn't even warrant a dot on the map, so cal
j4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to j4d3_h4v0k
the exact setup i want for my coupe but unfortunately neither the coupe nor my wallet is balla enuff for it just yet, glws.
Old 02-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #75
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

yes! the thread hit over 5k!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #76
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

5k hits in 15 days..thats sweet..thats over 333 people lookin at these killer rims..buy em an be famous!
Old 02-26-2008, 09:59 PM   #77
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

rims are ON EBAY NOW...

UNLESS SOMEONE BUYS EM HERE...they will be posted there also..
Old 02-26-2008, 11:46 PM   #78
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
5k hits or not, it will be closed soon
*hint - ebay link
Old 02-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #79
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
do you still have an S13? i have some ZEAL coilovers+cash...

its a long shot, but its the best i can offer. and i'll drive and pick them up.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:02 AM   #80
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

sold the s13..thats why this new set has to go..lmk!
Old 02-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #81
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
bump for d-town bitch
Old 02-27-2008, 12:33 PM   #82
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charmersfh View Post
sold the s13..thats why this new set has to go..lmk!
thats what i thought
Old 02-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #83
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
my god, id seriously sell a testicle for those
Old 02-27-2008, 12:51 PM   #84
charmersfh
Zilvia Member

you should..u better do it before they sell on ebay..
Old 02-27-2008, 01:00 PM   #85
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Sorry, but you have more bumps then you allowed just on this page.