Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-10-2021, 04:03 PM   #751
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
got vaccinated with Pfizer as well back in March thankfully. Have to say overall the US has done great with rollout of vaccinations.

Planes are pretty hairy. Took a southwest 1 hr flight 2 weeks ago and plane was more or less full. Would not be brave enough to take a 5-6 hr flight to east coast like that. However have been thankful for track events still going on mostly unhindered. That has been great for mental health.

Regardless trying to savor the moment. fingers crossed there won't be another horrendous outbreak with some mutant strand resistant to current vaccines.
I went to Hawaii in February. The required testing before the flight added at least some pice of mind before boarding the mostly full flight. Had zero issues going there and coming back. The mental benefit far outweighed the risk.

Got my second round of Moderna yesterday. I have some mild soreness at the injection site, but I'd gladly accept that in order to sleep as hard as I did last night again lol

The reinfection after vaccine does have me concerned, but appears to be lower than the flu shot so idk. Might just have to get re-upped every year or two as it mutates. I don't think it'll be a one-and-done type of a thing. More like an EA expansion pack kind of a thing.

India gettin rekt by some mutant covid currently makes me not all that confident that Covid is going away anywhere near as quickly as we're acting like it is. It's like people think just because there's a vaccine that it's "over" and can rawdog all the fresh air they want and start putting fingers in each other's mouths again. We're just a bunch of dirty, lazy, selfish idiots living in denial. I would be 0% surprised if the human race gets taken out by a plague in the next 100 years
Old 07-19-2021, 08:53 AM   #752
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1885939.html

Quote:
He added: “Most of these illegal immigrants coming in haven’t been vaccinated. They’re being put in cages with other people who are Covid-positive; they’re spreading Covid and then releasing Covid in our communities. This is lunacy.”
This is cringe inducing considering the republican hostility to the vaccine.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/17/u...publicans.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/10170...e-unvaccinated
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 11:39 AM   #753
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABM423x View Post
i just keep my distance from people , and keep good hygiene.
Amen, all we have to do. Anyone here have kids? Anyone here actually looked up whats inside some of these required shots that out infants need? Joke, all kinds of bad metals, chemicals. How is the Covid shot any different than that or a flu shot? If it has to be every year and reoccurring why even get it? Last time I got a flu shot I was a child and have been fine ever since
Old 07-19-2021, 12:24 PM   #754
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Amen, all we have to do. Anyone here have kids? Anyone here actually looked up whats inside some of these required shots that out infants need? Joke, all kinds of bad metals, chemicals. How is the Covid shot any different than that or a flu shot? If it has to be every year and reoccurring why even get it? Last time I got a flu shot I was a child and have been fine ever since
Yes multiple kids, all vaccinated.

https://www.publichealth.org/public-.../goes-vaccine/

Quote:
Thimerosal (ethylmercury)
Why is it used? This mercury-containing ingredient has been used as a preservative in vaccines since the 1930s. Today, it is only found in vaccines for influenza. Preservatives are necessary for preventing dangerous bacterial or fungal contamination, but thimerosal has since become a major source of vaccine safety concerns.
Health concerns? While mercury is a naturally-occurring element found in soil, water, and food, large amounts of it can be harmful, especially for children. Back in 1997, children were receiving three vaccines that together contained more mercury than the EPA recommended limit (though not more than the FDA limit). This led to speculation that thimerosal in vaccines could be linked to autism or other conditions.
Is it safe? Years of research have reduced concerns here. The type of mercury found in thimerosal, ethylmercury, differs from methylmercury, the type commonly found in fish and known to be harmful in large amounts. Ethylmercury is broken down and excreted from the body much more quickly than methylmercury, and no scientific study has found a link between ethylmercury and autism or any other harmful effects.
Amount in vaccines? Nonetheless, several public health agencies and vaccine manufacturers agreed in 1999 to cease using thimerosal as a precautionary measure. Today, no vaccine contains Thimerosal except the influenza vaccine, and Thimerosal-free alternatives are available.
Quote:
Aluminum
Why is it used? Aluminum is used as an adjuvant in vaccines. That is, it makes them more effective by strengthening the immune system response. Thanks to adjuvants, people need fewer doses of vaccine to build immunity.
Health concerns? Sometimes the mention of aluminum in vaccines makes parents uneasy; that's because there has been some evidence that long-term exposure to high amounts of aluminum can contribute to brain and bone disease. However, aluminum is naturally present in water, foods, even breast milk. Aluminum has only been shown to harm people if absorbed in very high amounts and when a person's kidneys aren't working properly. In contrast, the amount of aluminum in vaccines is negligible.
Is it safe? Aluminum is the third most common naturally-occurring element, after oxygen and silicon. It is found in plants, soil, air, and water. A breast-fed infant will naturally ingest around 7 milligrams of aluminum in her diet throughout the first six months of her life. In contrast, the standard vaccines administered over the first six months of an infant's life contain an average of just 4.4 milligrams of aluminum. Aluminum has been used safely for over six decades in vaccines, with no scientific evidence indicating otherwise.
Amount in vaccines? The amount of aluminum in vaccines is tiny. In fact, babies always have a small naturally occurring amount of aluminum in their bloodstreams, about 5 nanograms. The quantity of aluminum in a vaccine is so small it doesn't cause any noticeable raise in this base amount found in the blood, even immediately after an injection.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/con...lor-office.pdf

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017...here-they-came

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/he...etals-vaccines
Old 07-19-2021, 02:19 PM   #755
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
[QUOTE=Future240;6411934]Yes multiple kids, all vaccinated.

Unvaccinated kids are doing just fine too, that?s what I love most about living in the land of the ?free.? You?re able to believe what you want until you?re not the popular vote. Glad you feel safe in doing so, it?s your right above all else. Just like anyone else?s right if they chose to not get vaccinated yes?
Old 07-19-2021, 03:30 PM   #756
Future240
Future Moderator

[QUOTE=afishysilvia;6411940]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Yes multiple kids, all vaccinated.

Unvaccinated kids are doing just fine too, that?s what I love most about living in the land of the ?free.? You?re able to believe what you want until you?re not the popular vote. Glad you feel safe in doing so, it?s your right above all else. Just like anyone else?s right if they chose to not get vaccinated yes?
I was not arguing whether a person has a right to get vaccinated. You brought up concern for the stuff in vaccines so I posted a multitude of sources about said subject.
Old 07-19-2021, 04:09 PM   #757
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

I was simply shedding light on the other side since there are more than one messages about fuck those who chose to not be.
Old 07-21-2021, 12:59 PM   #758
Future240
Future Moderator

https://www.al.com/news/2021/07/im-s...mpression=true
Old 07-21-2021, 02:50 PM   #759
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
so in the course of a year we've gone from hospitals being massively overwhelmed, covid cases basically untreatable, rampant deaths caused by covid and by co-morbidities

to:

covid cases requiring hospitalization overwhelmingly non-vaccinated people (the last numbers I've found were ~95-97% of new covid cases are non-vaccinated persons), and the few vaccinated persons who do still contract covid are now experiencing only mild symptoms, akin to a flu. Rare circumstances still exist where hospitalization is required, but fatalities have fallen to near zero amongst vaccinated people.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 05:46 PM   #760
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Unvaccinated people fucked around and found out....
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #761
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Lol yep?.using their right
Old 07-22-2021, 12:59 PM   #762
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I wonder if the people who refuse to get a vaccine on the grounds that "big pharma is evil" ever realize, as they're dying in a hospital bed full of pharmaceuticals, that big pharma wins either way.
Old 07-30-2021, 12:56 PM   #763
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I wonder if the people who refuse to get a vaccine on the grounds that "big pharma is evil" ever realize, as they're dying in a hospital bed full of pharmaceuticals, that big pharma wins either way.
https://off-guardian.org/2021/07/29/...izer-contract/
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2021, 01:07 PM   #764
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It would be great if they just released the data and stopped lying to us.

https://swprs.org/the-latest-on-covi...dverse-events/
Old 07-30-2021, 01:52 PM   #765
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
It would be great if they just released the data and stopped lying to us.

https://swprs.org/the-latest-on-covi...dverse-events/
Yea.....no dawwgggg. Your website is ultra hard pass.....

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/swiss-policy-research/

Quote:
Bias Rating: RIGHT ? CONSPIRACY
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History
Launched in 2016, Swiss Policy Research (SPR) is a research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. They report on their about page that ?Our articles have been published or shared by numerous independent media outlets and journalists, among them Julian Assange, and have been translated into more than two dozen languages.?

Swiss Policy Research completely lacks transparency as there is not a single name affiliated with the website. For example, an editor is not named, and articles do not name an author. Further, they do not list a geographic location, and the domain is registered privately. They do not disclose ownership.
Old 07-30-2021, 05:25 PM   #766
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yea.....no dawwgggg. Your website is ultra hard pass.....

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/swiss-policy-research/
Find whatever website you prefer. It's out there, it's an actual leak. Original source is in Albanian.

It doesn't reveal Bill Gate's secret plan to put microchips in people and turn them into gay frogs.

Cliff Notes:

Pfizer, who made $10B off the vaccine, is being absolutely predatory. People cry about price gouging bottled water or gasoline during hurricanes, Jesus H Christ.

Up Front Payment
No ability to amend or cancel orders
Pfizer chooses when and how many to delivery and can cancel contract short delivery without refund
No Guarantee for effectiveness
No Guarantee for side effects
Not allowed to publish side effects

https://www.italy24news.com/News/135226.html

Brazil's details -

So Americans are paying $19.50 per dose, Brazil is only $16 and Albania is $62 each.

Not sure why any good Zilvian Socialist would support this behavior and exploration.

Ben Shapiro, a huge vaccine supporter, makes some great points on the absolute idiocy of the governments messaging and their complete failure to build trust with people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbRzOq4cibE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbRzOq4cibE
Old 07-30-2021, 07:21 PM   #767
Christian Klien

Trader Rating: (0)
Christian Klien is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Is there any possibility for another lockd
Christian Klien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 04:17 PM   #768
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
The moratoriums have expired.

Lets see if this will adjust the housing/rent market a bit.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 11:39 AM   #769
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Corbic, you need to expand your sphere.

While I try not to douse my head in feces, I read some of one of the links you provided. After coming up for air with a turd running down my forehead, I needed to look elsewhere for literally anything other than ridiculous propaganda.

Do yourself a favor and search "Pfizer Albania contract." Look for mainstream sources; I'm not finding a single fucking one. Not Vice, not The Atlantic, not Mother Jones. Not the NYT or Bloomberg or Fox. Just the bowls the right loves to circle.

When your swprs.org link mentions the FDA confirmation of an increased risk of GBS, it doesn't link to the FDA. It links to another funky-ass fucking website with funky-ass bullshit on it that links the letter- because these websites know that the more click-throughs it takes to get to the truth, the better they can hide it. The better they can editorialize and keep people inside the echo chamber.

Do you know that VAERS is unverified? The reports are accepted by anyone. "Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically." The reports can also be cherry-picked to very specific or very broad datasets. OpenVAERS sounds like some sort of crowdsourced information project that should be very honest, right? Is it, though?

The right-leaning sites use graphs, but not in such a way as to inform the reader so the reader can use them in conjunction with other data to make a decision- they use them to bludgeon the reader with data, to force them to kowtow to the demands. Who's going to click through then find the data? Who knows whether or not it's actually trustworthy?

Italy24news sounds like it should be an international website, right? https://hypestat.com/info/italy24news.com Uh oh, it has two major consumers of "news" from its site: Americans and Indians. It's hosted in the US, which is weird for an Italian news source, right?

Once again, we have a Gish Gallop. The bullshit comes faster than can be refuted, and refutation requires longer because it, *gasp*, actually has to be refuted with fact to make absolutely certain there is no doubt to those who still have a grasp of rationality. Every time I read an article by a right-leaning source, the theme song to Bonanza plays in my head.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 01:09 PM   #770
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I am still trying to understand what Pfizer charges the government for the vaccines having anything to do with the right to take the vaccine

Regardless of what the government pays, the Vaccine is Free, Free, FREE to literally every single human in the US

There are people who refuse to take the vaccine for legitimate reasons (and mind you, religion isn't one of them as from an Engineer's prospective (which I am by trade), Science/facts 10/10 times trump religion. But separation of church and state and all so it's a fair stance). But folks with legitimate reasons are not the ones I take issue with as the tend to practice safe social practices to reduce the spread.

The ones I take issue with who fucked around and found out, are the ones who scream "MAHHH rights!!" and then don't atleast try to wear a mask, social distance, etc etc all in the name of "Mah RIGHHTSS!" . The ones who do not have the heart to show some sort of care for thier fellow man in the name of a very selfish "ma rights!" stance

But just like you have a right to own a gun, you also have a right to shoot yourself in the chest. Now, it's not a wise decision to shoot yourself in the chest as chances of survival are relatively low. But, you still have to the right to do it if you so choose.

Same applies here; sure, it's your right to refuse. That is all fine and all and you are correct. But just like a gunshot wound has consequences, so does not taking the vaccine.....as seen in the anti vax states like FL, which has now surprised their peak numbers from this time last year

But this is falling on deaf ears lol
Old 08-02-2021, 01:15 PM   #771
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Corbic, you need to expand your sphere.

Do yourself a favor and search "Pfizer Albania contract." Look for mainstream sources; I'm not finding a single fucking one. Not Vice, not The Atlantic, not Mother Jones. Not the NYT or Bloomberg or Fox. Just the bowls the right loves to circle.

So your propaganda sources don't align... why is that a shock? I'm sure they are to busy covering the Domestic Insurgence hearing and Russian Collusion.

If it's not true, maybe Pfizer should make a press statement and post their actual contracts then. Why the secrecy if there is nothing to hide. That's half the problem we have here is these state-actors and government officials are continually trying to hide and censor information.

It's all for not though since the CDC says the vaccine doesn't work and we need to go back to masking up, lock downs and social distancing.

Thank God suicide rates are down, I mean - if the logic is that if masks and lock downs save just one life, it's all worth it... what would it mean if masks and lock downs took just one life... or a hundred... or a few thousand..
Old 08-02-2021, 02:31 PM   #772
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Who do you trust if you don't trust anyone? My sources are known to be credible- or at least hold themselves to a standard. Some small slice of a standard, rather than drooling uncontrollably while pounding on a keyboard like some besotted semi-moron.

Oh, oh, I get it- if it's a major source of news it's beholden to Pfizer and Moderna! It's a mouthpiece of the government! Only Tucker Swanson can pull the sword from the stone and become the leader of the Knights Killing Karens (KKK for short).

The vaccine does work, in that it was never meant to be a cure. It was meant to reduce the effects on the vaccinated person and, even in its early stages, anyone who actually paid attention knew it was highly unlikely to prevent the vaccinated from spreading COVID. Given how few vaccinated people are in emergency rooms and how many unvaccinated people are in emergency rooms, it seems to have done its job.

I got it because I don't want my wife to have to ask the doctor to shut off the ventilator on two people in one year.

Why would Pfizer even respond to some dumbass posting fake shit that a bunch of other dumbasses lap up like twitch viewers at an egirl meet-n-greet?
Old 08-02-2021, 06:15 PM   #773
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Who do you trust if you don't trust anyone?
Logical reasoning.

Quote:
My sources are known to be credible-
No they are not.
Quote:
or at least hold themselves to a standard.
Also a lie.

Quote:
Some small slice of a standard, rather than drooling uncontrollably while pounding on a keyboard like some besotted semi-moron.
You basically described half the cast of MSNBC and CNN.

What are you even challenging to be fake?

That Pfizer would charge different countries different rates? This is well known fact in the pharmaceutical world. It's something often toted by "you side" since Canada often has cheaper RX prices then the US because of the Government Health Care.

Are you saying Pfizer did not make an extra $10B last year? That J&J did not lose a record setting lawsuit for negligence and fraud?

Do you disagree that the "official" information has not been inconsistent, poorly thought out and simply emotionally reactionary?

A year ago, Big-Tech would ban you for mentioning the potential source being a Lab Leak - which everyone picked up on since the lab was 5 blocks from ground zero.

Now, its like - oh yeah... and the US may have funded it too...

Do you remember the whole "don't wear masks, they only help in controlled environments in combinations with complete PPE Safety Measures" - then it was "oh never mind, we have enough masks for medical staff, so buy-buy-buy!!!

Just 2-weeks to flatten the curve! Is now pushing 2 years. The concept of flatten the curve is that inevitably all this bullshit of social distancing, masking, etc - those who will get and die from Corona will, no matter what. It's simply do they all die this Tuesday and shock-load the medical system, or do we just have 1% of them die each week for the next 100 weeks. The 2 week shutdown was excursively to give medical units time to stock supplies and prepare for the on-rush that never materialized.

What we found is that lock-downs are great for big-business and the government - so naturally - lets keep it rolling!!
Old 08-03-2021, 08:29 AM   #774
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

You can't trust logical reasoning if you don't have a reference point in the subject because your reasoning might be flawed.

You can trust logical reasoning when it comes to S-chassis, R-chassis, or most automotive subjects because you have a long and varied background in the subject. I'd trust your reasoning there with little hesitation.

When it comes to epidemiology? Pharmacology? I don't trust you or me (or an ex-NYT economics reporter turned spy novelist). I trust people with backgrounds in the sciences being discussed. This isn't what sheep do, this is what people with finite time and a career in other areas do because you can't have hobbies or a personal life while claiming to be able to make knowledgeable decisions about everything. Every waking minute needs to be spent learning.

Mark Cuban's an intelligent guy with wide knowledge and almost unfathomable resources. He still has (and these may be teams rather than simply one person) a doctor, a lawyer, an accountant, a real estate broker, an investment manager, a financial advisor, etc. He relies on experts, along with his logical reasoning from their expert advice, opinion, and fact, to make decisions on a daily basis.

I'm challenging the contract between Pfizer and the Albanian government to be fake.

I agree that the official information was put out in a soft-handed way for soft-headed people. It should have been put out honestly and succinctly, because the soft-headed apparently will twist anything. The government should have said, "hundreds of thousands of you will die if you don't take these simple precautions. If you're worried about funds, please contact us. If you're worried about healthcare, please contact us. If you need someone to howl at, howl at the fucking moon."

The curve flattening was based on everyone staying home unless necessary to leave, wearing masks, and cleaning their hands religiously. It was to buy time.

Should the government have been more prepared? Yes. But all Americans had to do was spend two weeks wearing a mask and caring about their fellow person and they couldn't because they're fat, because they're stupid, because they're coddled, because they're weak-minded, because they're so desperately holding on to whatever they consider to be the last bastion of freedom in this country. Disgusting.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:54 PM   #775
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
The right-leaning sites use...
Why are you even politicizing this? Either keep on the topic of covid or push on with your bullshit.

The last person I would take advice from regarding this pandemic would be you. Nor would it be Corbic, or anyone else on this forum. Not FOX, not Cuomo, and not Newsom. And certainly wouldnt listen to that micro-mini-pimp Fauci.

Everyone's got an agenda, and I have no interest in anyone's opinion in regards to what the fuck I put into my body. This is a non-negotiable. If you are pro-vaccine, cool. If you're not, cool.

Some people have a hard time leaving the rest of us alone. People like you keep rattling the cage fucking with people, at some point there's going to be some backlash from the rest of society who isnt at all interested in the bullshit thats being peddled.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 08:08 AM   #776
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Fauci = 40 years of experience in the health industry
Fox, Corbic, and everyone else (including myself) = Are not

If you break your leg, do you go to the guy at 711 to mend you up?? Nope, You go to an expert surgeon.

Not sure why all the hate for Fauci. Like Science, as this is all new, guidance change as we learn more new information. But yet, someone with 40 years of experience is crucified, but then "my friend squad" who did "some research" seem to have more pull than the experts.
People thought the 2JZ was limited to 400WHp on the stock block. As knowledge, information and research progressed, turns out, 800WHP on stock block is all too possible and potentially reliable. But that took time and many mistakes to figure out.
Same applies here with guidance, mask wearing, etc

Mind boggled....
Old 08-05-2021, 08:38 AM   #777
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Why are you even politicizing this? Either keep on the topic of covid or push on with your bullshit.
You're joking, right? There is no way you don't see the extreme treatment bias difference between left and right... although if all your news is derived from an echo chamber, I suppose you would be both blind and deaf.

Quote:
The last person I would take advice from regarding this pandemic would be you. Nor would it be Corbic, or anyone else on this forum. Not FOX, not Cuomo, and not Newsom. And certainly wouldnt listen to that micro-mini-pimp Fauci.
Fauci, the guy who made major strides in rheumatology and AIDs prevention and cure?

You know better than him? I didn't know you're a preeminent epidemiologist, my apologies.

Quote:
Everyone's got an agenda, and I have no interest in anyone's opinion in regards to what the fuck I put into my body. This is a non-negotiable. If you are pro-vaccine, cool. If you're not, cool.
See above- if you're not an expert, you're just guessing. I took a calculated risk based on the advice of experts. You're... well, you. Yay.

Quote:
Some people have a hard time leaving the rest of us alone. People like you keep rattling the cage fucking with people, at some point there's going to be some backlash from the rest of society who isnt at all interested in the bullshit thats being peddled.
There already is backlash. Those of us who masked up and got vaccinated are caring less and less about the deaths of those who didn't. I've become inured to stories about people saying "I wish I'd gotten vaccinated" or "I wish I'd listened" before they died, their lungs rattling and their last breaths made by machine.

You know who I haven't seen rattling the cages, who I haven't seen having screaming, yelling freakouts in supermarkets, who I haven't seen shooting people for telling them to follow established protocol in a store? People who were wearing masks and going about their day.

People like you are the fucking cage rattlers.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:54 AM   #778
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Fauci = 40 years of experience in the health industry
Fox, Corbic, and everyone else (including myself) = Are not

If you break your leg, do you go to the guy at 711 to mend you up?? Nope, You go to an expert surgeon.

Not sure why all the hate for Fauci. Like Science, as this is all new, guidance change as we learn more new information. But yet, someone with 40 years of experience is crucified, but then "my friend squad" who did "some research" seem to have more pull than the experts.
Not sure if you're trolling, assuming you are not, since it's you....

Fauci is not a "scientist" - he is a life long bureaucrat and has financially benefited greatly from his positions in the Government and NIH. If you watch any of his interviews you can clearly see he's a worm that enjoys the lime light.

His only past endeavour of significance was to panic about HIV/AIDs and profit off much the HIV medication and vaccines.

His email leaks should have been all you needed to realize he's all over the map. Combine that with the NIH funding Corona Virus and Gain of Function research at Wuhan...

Lastly, masking mandates are anti-science. Yes, an N95 Mask used properly, in conjunction with PPE and in a controlled environment will increase protection. However, that is not how you or anyone in the public uses a mask.

They grab their dollar store cloth mask from the cars glove box or pull out that week old "non-medical" disposable mask they got at Home Depot put it on while in the store - still touching their face, etc and then shove it back in their pocket after they leave.

Or they are a complete idiot and wear it all the way home, alone in their own car.

The fact that we've not seen even a dent in the homeless population should indicate exactly what we're dealing with.
Old 08-05-2021, 08:56 AM   #779
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

LOL. So much to unravel

KA you're up at bat.......
Old 08-05-2021, 08:59 AM   #780
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
There already is backlash. Those of us who masked up and got vaccinated are caring less and less about the deaths of those who didn't. I've become inured to stories about people saying "I wish I'd gotten vaccinated" or "I wish I'd listened" before they died, their lungs rattling and their last breaths made by machine.
Now who's in a confirmation bubble.

Quote:
You know who I haven't seen rattling the cages, who I haven't seen having screaming, yelling freakouts in supermarkets, who I haven't seen shooting people for telling them to follow established protocol in a store? People who were wearing masks and going about their day.

People like you are the fucking cage rattlers.
Wait, what?

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+wearing+masks

There are thousands of videos of idiots screaming at people for not wearing a mask and calling the police.

Put on the Gold Star and Shut the Fuck UP.