Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #31
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
this thread is very serious business.
so many people on this forum fail at simple sarcasm. give it up man, they don't get it.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 06:58 AM   #32
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
XnTroubleX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I really enjoy spending money modifying cars. I think it is all a matter of personal preference. As with all hobbies it cost money. Any adult hobby is going to cost money and it will always seem like it is being just thrown away. I have some friends that are into rock climbing, they spend an ass load of money on their rides but its something they like to do. We talk shit with each other about how I think rock climbing is dumb and they feel the same way about tuning, but we agree that its a hobby!! Your never going to get a complete verdict that modifying cars is stupid because it is just a personal preference. Even if its not cars your going to blow your money on something!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:14 AM   #33
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Why the fuck would someone spend money to lower their car? It can only go on less public roads and driveways. Spending more for less? a lower walled tire cost more than a big wall tire, you must be joking! Coilovers make your car bumpy. waste of money. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!! Exhausts make your car louder and not to mention illegal! It it wasn't perfected from the factory, what makes you think you can do any better? Stupid idiots and stupid modified cars!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:27 AM   #34
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
thank you.

paying more money for less matter.

jesus...
Old 03-02-2010, 07:28 AM   #35
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Shit, I think cars in general are stupid. I wish I had a bicycle. Cars only have, what, 5 speeds? 6 if you're lucky. My dream Huffy has 15 speeds, bitch.

Old 03-02-2010, 09:51 AM   #36
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post

The other issue is time. Historically, genetically and instinctively the reason for our existence is to reproduce and create offspring to continue the human race, that is our most basic instinct. however ive chosen to spend 90% of my youth in, under or on top of a car, when i should have chosen to spend 90% of my youth in, under or on top of a girl.

must i persuade thee further? modifying cars is stupid.
lol, I can't think of worse reason.
think of all the $$$ we could have more wisely spent on child support bills.
your point there was possibly the only thing that made me feel good about wasting $ on cars.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #37
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
wait.

how the hell do you modify a car??

what is a car anyway?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #38
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm confused..

My YouTube Channel
Old 03-02-2010, 11:41 AM   #39
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
Old 03-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #40
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
totally
Old 03-02-2010, 01:29 PM   #41
CNDC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
CNDC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
YeayUUuh. I got some stickers that make my car faster. I heard taking the springs out for a super slammed right makes the car better.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #42
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
nope!

both of those things are stupid!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #43
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
what are you talking about
fitting fiberglass kits on is TEN TIMES better then oem urethane.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #44
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Modifying cars is quite ridiculous.
It is unfathomable to me why anyone would choose to throw their money away in such a manner.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:13 PM   #45
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

It's just like bulimia!
Old 03-02-2010, 04:05 PM   #46
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
It makes you look sexier.

I agree.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #47
M11's
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
M11's is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
to the op what kind of car do you drive. why can't people spend money how they like, they work for it so can spend how they want. human nature is to make what they own better or easier for them selfs to use.

sounds like your the poor guy with a shit car that can't afford to modify and trying to drag the rest down. misery loves company.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:01 PM   #48
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
lol I think he's ^ serious. Ah I love the ignorance.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #49
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
lol I think he's ^ serious. Ah I love the ignorance.
Its bliss or so they say.

Ya modifying cars what a fucking dumb ass thing to do. Talk about a waste of time and money.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #50
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
These Threads are getting Old FAST

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Old 03-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #51
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift N Dragg View Post
These Threads are getting Old FAST
so isn't modifying cars and drifting.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 03-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #52
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by M11's View Post
to the op what kind of car do you drive. why can't people spend money how they like, they work for it so can spend how they want. human nature is to make what they own better or easier for them selfs to use.

sounds like your the poor guy with a shit car that can't afford to modify and trying to drag the rest down. misery loves company.
So guess what guy doesn't read the threads he post in...........
Old 03-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #53
Dunkz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dunkz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by M11's View Post

ha ha

Old 03-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #54
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Modifying cars is just plain stupid period. To much time and money to something you either lose or get in trouble for. But on the other side its fun and challenging. I'm going to enjoy being stupid for a little bit and grow up eventually.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:33 PM   #55
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This is stupid.
Old 03-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #56
davirene
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
davirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nicedavirene is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Nah Modified cars are the shit.....just look....This has to be East Coast....lol

Old 03-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #57
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

XnTroubleX is an unknown quantity at this point
hold up,.. that donk is properly done so its legit,, for the other two,, Failure is the best explanation!!
Old 03-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #58
MandTPhotography
Zilvia Addict

MandTPhotography is an unknown quantity at this point
240XTC is dumb.

/thread
Old 03-02-2010, 08:18 PM   #59
murderrsirenss
BANNED

murderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enoughmurderrsirenss will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to murderrsirenss Send a message via AIM to murderrsirenss Send a message via Yahoo to murderrsirenss
im feelin' that donk..
Old 03-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #60
lazysk8er2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud oflazysk8er2 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hey dont be hating on the east coast atleast were not the ones who has an unpopular rap artist host a show that paints cars lame-o colors with blenders and shag rugs

Quote:
Well i have a 95 240 and i like my cars low... But my parents don't like my wheels tilted