Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-15-2023, 03:59 PM   #871
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Your mask never did anything to prevent the spread of covid but go ahead and keep wearing it.

Covid is over, time to move on and live your life.
I want to hear the science behind this.
Old 05-16-2023, 11:04 AM   #872
A DOG 406
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
A DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really niceA DOG 406 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
It's TROLL Science we just wouldn't get it.
Old 06-29-2023, 04:48 PM   #873
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
https://rumble.com/v2vfnnm-crazy-dr-hotez.html

things arent aging well at all for the vaxxer maskers
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 06:08 AM   #874
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
https://rumble.com/v2vfnnm-crazy-dr-hotez.html

things arent aging well at all for the vaxxer maskers
We can find a vaccine for a pretty serious disease in weeks, but we have all these other billion-dollar generating diseases/viruses/mutations running rampant and left unchecked.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 10:20 AM   #875
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_bM1y1IpJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdFfdoJDK6Y

Quote:
How SARS-CoV-2 is transmitted?via respiratory droplets, aerosols, or (to a lesser extent) fomites?is not firmly established. Droplets are larger and rapidly fall to the ground, whereas aerosols are smaller (≤5 μm) and may evaporate and remain in the air for hours. Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 may take place through multiple routes. It has been argued that for the primary route of SARS-CoV-2 spread?that is, via droplets?face masks would be considered effective, whereas masks would not be effective against spread via aerosols, which might penetrate or circumnavigate a face mask.
https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817
Old 07-01-2023, 03:08 PM   #876
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
^ but nick, are any of the believers STILL wearing masks in 2023?

only antifa, because they understand science
Old 07-22-2023, 04:04 AM   #877
ixfxi
Post Whore!

https://rumble.com/v31dst6-you-shoul...g-in-2023.html

This whole mask "bubble boy" scenerio is not aging very well. Reading back through the comments made in this thread really highlight who's been sniffing glue.

Anyone on their 74th booster shot yet? I saw they are giving out free tickets to Madonna's upcoming concert if you get your booster.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:09 AM   #878
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
^ but nick, are any of the believers STILL wearing masks in 2023?

only antifa, because they understand science
I saw one Sunday at Autozone which is surprising because they are almost 100% gone here in FL.

At this point it's more of a political signal. Or the person is seriously immuno-compromised. But I also like the idea of wearing it if you yourself are feeling sicky icky and don't want to sneeze on other people (like we used to see in Asia a decade ago).
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 07:36 AM   #879
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So it's a political signal... or it's a viable tool to protect one's health... or it's common courtesy.

How do you know when to get mad?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 07:48 AM   #880
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
So it's a political signal... or it's a viable tool to protect one's health... or it's common courtesy.

How do you know when to get mad?
Never get mad. Control your emotions. Regulate yourself, mate.

If you prefer to be mad sometimes, do so at the double maskers alone in their car
Old 08-01-2023, 06:09 PM   #881
ixfxi
Post Whore!

i had a scientist tell me today that cloth masks actually work. he then told me that total vaccination would lead to the elimination of the virus, and that they should have forced vaccination with no choice. he, like all of these lemming idiots, had nothing to say about people who are vaccine injured/die other than thats a small percentage and its the risks we take. no baby, the risks we take are FUCK and YOU.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:39 AM   #882
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
i had a scientist tell me today that cloth masks actually work. he then told me that total vaccination would lead to the elimination of the virus, and that they should have forced vaccination with no choice. he, like all of these lemming idiots, had nothing to say about people who are vaccine injured/die other than thats a small percentage and its the risks we take. no baby, the risks we take are FUCK and YOU.
Yeah that's pretty cray. Cloth masks no bueno. And they developed an mRNA gene therapy that is not a vaccine so he is buggin'.

I believe many of the attempts made through all this were to help a great many people not die, but it was rushed and forcing people to do things because an "authority" says so is not convincing enough. In a huge population, total compliance is never a reality. And paying for advertisements on corporate press media outlets should be a major eye-opener to anyone not red-pilled.
Old 12-11-2023, 01:49 PM   #883
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Just here to say all you pussies who wore masks and told other people to wear masks, and got people fired because people chose not to get a vaccine, fuck all you. Pussies. Come at me
Old 12-12-2023, 11:57 AM   #884
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
I mean, anything that's a barrier 'works' but it simply working doesn't really tell the whole story. Yes, it blocks SOME but HOW MUCH. How effective? What's the overall percentage of safety gain? Are you 10% less likely to get it in a public setting? 20%? .5%?

The problem is no one is clear and transparent with data. I could wear a used tissue over my face taped around my head. Does it work? Yep. Is it effective? Who's to say.

So sick and tired of this shit. People in the future [the degrading of human intelligence and independence to technology will determine how far that period is] are going to look back at us and fucking laugh. We let some fucking old shit face who can barely talk or stand whom someone ELECTED tell us that these masks were going to somehow stop the spread and all these vaccines will be the answer.

Yikes to all you non-free state people.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:51 PM   #885
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Are you 10% less likely to get it in a public setting? 20%? .5%?
Its irrelevant. Regardless the number, the people pulling the levers would say "anything we can do to prevent" and try to pull their shenanigans again. These dipshits tried to healthy people from going to the beach.

Bottom line, you dont quarantine the healthy - you quarantine the sick. Thats really all there is to this.
Old 12-12-2023, 02:54 PM   #886
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
People in the future are going to look back at us and fucking laugh.
If there is anyone in the "future," I doubt they'll find it humorous when what they look back and see is how little compassion people have for their neighbor as soon as something get politicized, that all you need is a little sensationalism to spread mass misinformation, and that people are willing to subject themselves to extreme levels of cognitive dissonance to avoid doing any critical thinking of their own.
Old 12-13-2023, 05:30 PM   #887
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
If there is anyone in the "future," I doubt they'll find it humorous when what they look back and see is how little compassion people have for their neighbor as soon as something get politicized, that all you need is a little sensationalism to spread mass misinformation, and that people are willing to subject themselves to extreme levels of cognitive dissonance to avoid doing any critical thinking of their own.
yeah, compassion is what you call when you cant work to feed your family and risk job loss if not injected with an experimental substance that has its own life threatening risks that no one wants to accept liability for and is being pushed by politicians.

i have a big middle finger for you. its from the past, the present, and it will be here waiting for you in the future as well.
Old 12-14-2023, 06:11 AM   #888
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
The lack of compassion was when peoples lives were leveraged against the income of some big pharma company and all those who in political power to ensure it's mandatory.

How did this all age? Closing down businesses - some to never open again, people having fatal side effects, the virus morphing like the common cold to where the vaccine is now just another shot you get that doesn't seem to do anything, depression/suicide/mental health issues/drug abuse all skyrocketing into its own respective epidemic...

Well? What good came out of it all? And don't get me wrong - I was FORCED into getting the shots as I am a government contractor and in order to make a living and feed my family during a VERY difficult time. Who knows what weird limbs or future issues I'll have all because this mystery marvel vaccine was somehow concocted so fast.

We can cure a deadly disease on the fly but we can't cure things when given decades and infinite money for things like cancer or a disease that just killed my father-in-law [ALS].

I get angry every time I see this thread pop up and it's to no fault of anyone. I just hate the whole fucking situation, how it came to be, how it has been handled, and the 'new world' post-COVID.
Old 12-15-2023, 03:14 AM   #889
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
I get angry every time I see this thread pop up and it's to no fault of anyone. I just hate the whole fucking situation, how it came to be, how it has been handled, and the 'new world' post-COVID.
This is where you are incorrect. It IS the fault of someone. There are numerous people to blame. In numerous countries across the world, many of which are in governmental positions of power. These people are morally corrupt and deserve hell.

Then there are the useful idiots who've tried to tell us that we're cruel, heartless and dont care about peoples lives. The ones who in 2024 are still masked up. But those people deserve hell too... because they're just as culpable for being ignorant.
Old 12-15-2023, 07:13 AM   #890
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
This is where you are incorrect. It IS the fault of someone. There are numerous people to blame. In numerous countries across the world, many of which are in governmental positions of power. These people are morally corrupt and deserve hell.

Then there are the useful idiots who've tried to tell us that we're cruel, heartless and dont care about peoples lives. The ones who in 2024 are still masked up. But those people deserve hell too... because they're just as culpable for being ignorant.
I see what you did there. To us intellectuals who value science over the whole 'dispatch a wolf to herd the sheep - even by force' mentality, this whole thing was such a fucking scam. A scam on the tax payers financially and health-wise, a scam on the world, a scam on our public safety.

Imagine when something else 'happens' and the magnitude it'll have. It will happen in our lifetimes - most likely in the next decade.
Old 12-15-2023, 11:21 AM   #891
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah, compassion is what you call when you cant work to feed your family and risk job loss if not injected with an experimental substance that has its own life threatening risks that no one wants to accept liability for and is being pushed by politicians.
Quote:
The lack of compassion was when peoples lives were leveraged against the income of some big pharma company and all those who in political power to ensure it's mandatory.
I should have been more clear, I'm talking about before the inflation, stimulus, vaccine, and even the "2 week" shutdown. People were unwilling to exercise an ounce of caution, knowing a virus was rapidly spreading.

If you're upset about the way the democrats dealt with the mess they were handed, you should be more upset that the republicans didn't nip it in the bud. They had the warning and the opportunity to control it, but instead they hesitated, pandering to the anti-science community and playing election games instead of taking any decisive action.

Quote:
We can cure a deadly disease on the fly but we can't cure things when given decades and infinite money for things like cancer or a disease that just killed my father-in-law [ALS].
C-A-P-I-T-A-L-I-S-M. It hurts the economy if mass amounts of people are too sick (with covid) and unable to work/shop/pay taxes, but it's good for the economy if a percentage of the population keeps feeding the healthcare system with their life savings and gofundme donations and wind up with a massive amount of debt that their children then get to deal with. What a happy system! (queue commie comments)

Quote:
I think everyone feels the same. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone with half a braincell who thinks the whole situation was handled adequately.

Quote:
These people are morally corrupt and deserve hell.

But those people deserve hell too...
A bit holier-than-thou are we? I sure wish I had 100% belief in my ideals the same way you do. Must be such a blissfully ignorant existence ��

Quote:
Imagine when something else 'happens' and the magnitude it'll have. It will happen in our lifetimes - most likely in the next decade.
I'm with you there. We failed the practice run. What did we learn from it? That we'll be fucked the next time around. What are we doing about it? Ab-so-lutely NOTHING.
Old 12-15-2023, 05:15 PM   #892
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
I should have been more clear, I'm talking about before the inflation, stimulus, vaccine, and even the "2 week" shutdown. People were unwilling to exercise an ounce of caution, knowing a virus was rapidly spreading.
You're conflating issues. I'll repeat: YOU DONT QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY.

Quote:
If you're upset about the way the democrats dealt with the mess they were handed, you should be more upset that the republicans didn't nip it in the bud.
I get so tired of people that think like this. You're politicizing the issue. This is not a LEFT vs RIGHT issue, as much as you may want it to be. Its really a control / government establishment issue. If you're a power hungry, opportunistic piece of shit - you are culpable.

Quote:
C-A-P-I-T-A-L-I-S-M. It hurts the economy if mass amounts of people are too sick (with covid) and unable to work/shop/pay taxes, but it's good for the economy if a percentage of the population keeps feeding the healthcare system with their life savings and gofundme donations and wind up with a massive amount of debt that their children then get to deal with. What a happy system! (queue commie comments)
Yes, blame capitalism. When you're done doing that, you can then start making suggestions of what to replace it with. In the meantime, you're living in California - the most Socialist state in the country. So your complaints should be addressed so your Democratic supermajority.
Old 12-18-2023, 02:57 PM   #893
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by recommendations
You're conflating issues. I'll repeat: YOU DONT QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY.
Conflating what?

If you don't know what you're dealing with or even how to test for it, how are you supposed to know who's healthy or not?

Quote:
I get so tired of people that think like this. You're politicizing the issue. This is not a LEFT vs RIGHT issue, as much as you may want it to be. Its really a control / government establishment issue. If you're a power hungry, opportunistic piece of shit - you are culpable.
I think we're on the same page with the first part. It should have been a public safety issue, but that's not the reality.

But if it was possible to remove politics from it, what's the best course of action? Listen to the WHO's recommendations or say fuck it and act like nothing is wrong? I think that's where we disagree lol

Quote:
Yes, blame capitalism. When you're done doing that, you can then start making suggestions of what to replace it with. In the meantime, you're living in California - the most Socialist state in the country. So your complaints should be addressed so your Democratic supermajority.
Believe it or not, you can criticize capitalism without being anti-capitalist. The same way you can still call yourself a patriot while disagreeing with everything our government does. Don't wanna get too off topic by responding to the rest in this thread...
Old 12-18-2023, 05:04 PM   #894
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
If you don't know what you're dealing with or even how to test for it, how are you supposed to know who's healthy or not?
Your body has its own method of protecting us. For most people, the immune system works. The vulnerable can be quarantined. Many professionals were demonized for suggesting this method. All you have to do is look how the people involved with the Great Barrington Declaration are treated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_...on_Declaration

Wiki which is very biased, has no problem denigrating these professionals.

Quote:
I think we're on the same page with the first part. It should have been a public safety issue, but that's not the reality.

But if it was possible to remove politics from it, what's the best course of action? Listen to the WHO's recommendations or say fuck it and act like nothing is wrong? I think that's where we disagree lol
We completely disagree in our politics. But thats not really of importance. What IS important is that people realize, eventually, that bad actors in positions of power have taken advantage of society.

Put your trust in government? The WHO or the CDC? Listen to the media? If so, good luck.