Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Electronics

Old 09-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Viper - Ultimate Security/Remote Start System

The Ultimate Security group buy was a success, so I'm dialing up another deal.
  • Viper 5706V 2-way security system/remote start/keyless
  • VSM250 GPS SmartStart
  • 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor
  • 520T Battery Backup System
  • 507M Digital Tilt Sensor
  • 509U Ultra Sonic Sensor

The ultimate security/remote start system will provide the following features and I'm sure a slew that I'm forgetting:
  • Rechargeable LCD remote with 2-way confirmation feedback and trigger alerts from up to 1-mile away.
  • Remote start your vehicle from remote or your smart phone.
  • Built-in turbo timer
  • Dual stage impact sensor.
  • Will monitor all entry points of vehicle: doors, hatch/trunk and hood.
  • Built-in starter kill.
  • Legendary 5-tone Viper siren.
  • Lock, Unlock and trunk/hatch release outputs.
  • Multiple auxiliary outputs.
  • Will detect the sound of breaking glass.
  • Will detect air disturbance in vehicle... so detects motion.
  • Will detect if the vehicle is lifted 1 degree over the default angle of when the vehicle was armed.
  • Battery backup will kick-in when main power is lost from the vehicle. It will also trigger the alarm if power is lost from the vehicle.
  • GPS SmartStart will allow full control of the security/remote start system from your smart phone app, from any distance as long as you and the vehicle have cell coverage.
  • You will receive text messages on your smart phone when the security system is triggered.
  • You will be able to track your vehicle directly from the app via Google maps. You can track the progress of the moving vehicle by simply tapping the refresh button, as often as you like, on the map. You can choose from satellite imagery mode or standard map mode.

NOTE: All features above are assuming that the install is done properly and that all of those features are installed/connected. So if you do not have power locks in the vehicle, then the Viper obviously cannot control your locks unless you add actuators... which I sell

NOTE: SmartStart modules require a yearly service plan. The GPS SmartStart is $99/year. So pretty cheap in my opinion... that amount of money can easily be spent during one long night at a bar.

NOTE: If you would rather have the Viper 5906V(adds baller full color, configurable remote), then we can simply add $90 to your price.

****$499 Shipped****

Please post here or PM if you have any questions at all. I like my customers to be informed. There is a lot of misinformation out there about Viper product on the internet. I have been selling/installing if for over 20 years... I know it inside and out.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 09-21-2014 at 12:47 PM..
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
venom2034
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
venom2034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
gonna message you now for another kit. I bought one last year.
venom2034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:41 AM   #3
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
PM sent.... thanks for the inquiry. I'm always willing to work out deals!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-25-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
koukimonst3r
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
koukimonst3r is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I need a 5901 transmitter, do you carry those?

ig : koukimonst3r
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #5
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIV+ View Post
I need a 5901 transmitter, do you carry those?
Yes sir! They run $79 shipped.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-27-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
One of our customers is looking for a basic remote start. Do you have any recommendations or good deals on any Viper units? Its going into a new gen accord.

Thanks.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:45 PM   #7
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
One of our customers is looking for a basic remote start. Do you have any recommendations or good deals on any Viper units? Its going into a new gen accord.

Thanks.
What year is the Accord and does it have PTS ignition?

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #8
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
07-08 no pst
Old 09-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #9
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
07-08 no pst
If they want a decent product, but still entry level cheap, then it would be the Avital 4113. It will average 300 feet of range and will also unlock the doors while the vehicle is remote started... as the OEM Honda key fob ceases to function while the car is running. Runs $39 shipped

If they want some thing with longer range and 2-way confirmation, the Viper 4203V. This is actually my favorite remote start that I sell. It will average 1000 feet of range, has the very handy 2-way feedback and will also unlock the doors while the vehicle is remote started. Runs $119 shipped.

You will also need the DB-ALL interface to bypass the immobilizer in the key and to make connections for door locks etc MUCH easier. It runs another $45 and I will also flash it with the proper firmware... as you would need a special firmware flasher to do it yourself.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #10
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Hey,

I'll take the Viper 4203V with the DB-ALL.

Do I paypal you or do you send an invoice?

[email protected]

Thanks a lot!
Old 10-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #11
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Hey,

I'll take the Viper 4203V with the DB-ALL.

Do I paypal you or do you send an invoice?

[email protected]

Thanks a lot!
I will send you an invoice this evening!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-07-2013, 11:10 AM   #12
double zero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
double zero is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you supply actuall wiring diagrams for 89 s13's?? or is it absolutely better I go to a shop and have it pro installed??

also what do you think of the viper 350 2 way system??
Old 10-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #13
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by double zero View Post
do you supply actuall wiring diagrams for 89 s13's?? or is it absolutely better I go to a shop and have it pro installed??

also what do you think of the viper 350 2 way system??
Yep, with the purchase I can email you all of the vehicle specific wiring info that is available to me as a dealer.

The 350 2-way is a budget system based of a very old platform. I don't sell very many of them.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 10-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #14
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Sounds dumb, but I was wondering is there anything out there that incorporates a push button style dealio like autoinnovatio had? My steering column has no key or cylinder. Viper have anything?
Old 12-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #15
iHateMySilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
iHateMySilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
What would you recommend for a 1996 s14 , I'm trying to replace the factory keyless entry
& up the security on it

2way with an LCD remote would be nice

NaVanBrosガレ​​ージLtd,Co.
iHateMySilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:36 AM   #16
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
Sounds dumb, but I was wondering is there anything out there that incorporates a push button style dealio like autoinnovatio had? My steering column has no key or cylinder. Viper have anything?
Sorry man, I thought I had shut this thread down... I don't even remember receiving a notification that you replied. No, Viper does not have anything like that. I wish they did... all of the systems out there so far I do not trust; seem cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateMySilvia View Post
What would you recommend for a 1996 s14 , I'm trying to replace the factory keyless entry
& up the security on it

2way with an LCD remote would be nice
I would highly recommend the Viper 3303V... $199 shipped

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #17
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Hi Toby,

I have two questions:

(I have a stock S13 1990 hatchback, manual transmission if it's necessary to know)

1. The remote start would be able to work with my car without having to add some sort of push start button or anything, correct? I've seen some videos online and from what they have shown, remote start works with manual transmission cars and all you have to do once you get in after the vehicle has started is to put the key in the ignition like normal and turn it all the way to the On position.

2. If I wasn't interested in the remote start/keyless feature, could I possibly purchase everything else (DSM250 GPS SmartStart, 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor, 520T Battery Backup System, 507M Digital Tilt Sensor, 509U Ultra Sonic Sensor, and the Viper 5706V 2-way security system itself) at a lower price? Or does everything on that list have to be purchased together?

Thank you.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:03 PM   #18
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
pm sent sir
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #19
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Hi Toby,

I have two questions:

(I have a stock S13 1990 hatchback, manual transmission if it's necessary to know)

1. The remote start would be able to work with my car without having to add some sort of push start button or anything, correct? I've seen some videos online and from what they have shown, remote start works with manual transmission cars and all you have to do once you get in after the vehicle has started is to put the key in the ignition like normal and turn it all the way to the On position.

2. If I wasn't interested in the remote start/keyless feature, could I possibly purchase everything else (DSM250 GPS SmartStart, 506T Audio Glass Break Sensor, 520T Battery Backup System, 507M Digital Tilt Sensor, 509U Ultra Sonic Sensor, and the Viper 5706V 2-way security system itself) at a lower price? Or does everything on that list have to be purchased together?

Thank you.
Mr. Taco... thanks for the enquiry!

1. All premium Viper remote start systems will work on a manual transmission. There's a simple sequence you need to do before exiting the vehicle if you want it to remote start on the next startup.

2. I can sell you whatever you want and I'll come up with a package deal. If you do not want the remote start feature, then you would do the security/keyless version of the 5706V... which is the 3303V. It would knock about $40 off the price.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions at all... I'm here to help!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-15-2014, 05:32 PM   #20
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
how much for the tracking module and the battery backup??
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 05:41 PM   #21
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
how much for the tracking module and the battery backup??
$249 shipped. Once installed it needs to be activated by an authorized dealer... so I will also do that for you for free.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 03-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #22
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Mr. Taco... thanks for the enquiry!

1. All premium Viper remote start systems will work on a manual transmission. There's a simple sequence you need to do before exiting the vehicle if you want it to remote start on the next startup.

2. I can sell you whatever you want and I'll come up with a package deal. If you do not want the remote start feature, then you would do the security/keyless version of the 5706V... which is the 3303V. It would knock about $40 off the price.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions at all... I'm here to help!
Awesome, thanks for the quick response Toby! I'll probably end up purchasing the whole kit from you.

Now all I have to do is save up some money for it...you'll hear from me again soon!

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:45 PM   #23
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Kool starry bra!!!

so, today I finally got my damn viper installed on my Nissan s13. so a few things.

--there is no diagram according to the tech so they had to wing the install testing the wires and what not(6 damn hours)

--the locks(I have stock power locks), don't always work I have to press the button multiple times for the damn thing to lock

--works without a problem with my turbo timer, although I did unplug it when they were doing my install

--I went to a local best buy and they are viper authorized dealers
cost me $130.00 including 10 relay for the locks.

--I pre mounted the pizo siren and a hood prop button before taking it in.

--they had to use the supplied button and drill a hole for a trunk prop

--in terms of the automatic start, here's what happened. now my car was originally an auto and I swapped it for a manual. so they had that weird sequence for a manual auto start. so they then went back and did it like it was for a auto and violia. I have a simple push start.

I always leave my gear in neutral so this is ideal for me.

--overall install was satisfactory. I will go back and move the control module a little better under the bottom dash.
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 08:51 AM   #24
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Awesome, thanks for the quick response Toby! I'll probably end up purchasing the whole kit from you.

Now all I have to do is save up some money for it...you'll hear from me again soon!
Sweet, just let me know when you are ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
so, today I finally got my damn viper installed on my Nissan s13. so a few things.

--there is no diagram according to the tech so they had to wing the install testing the wires and what not(6 damn hours)

--the locks(I have stock power locks), don't always work I have to press the button multiple times for the damn thing to lock

--works without a problem with my turbo timer, although I did unplug it when they were doing my install

--I went to a local best buy and they are viper authorized dealers
cost me $130.00 including 10 relay for the locks.

--I pre mounted the pizo siren and a hood prop button before taking it in.

--they had to use the supplied button and drill a hole for a trunk prop

--in terms of the automatic start, here's what happened. now my car was originally an auto and I swapped it for a manual. so they had that weird sequence for a manual auto start. so they then went back and did it like it was for a auto and violia. I have a simple push start.

I always leave my gear in neutral so this is ideal for me.

--overall install was satisfactory. I will go back and move the control module a little better under the bottom dash.
Yeah, this is why you typically do not want to have a Best Buy type store do installs. I'm by no means saying they are all bad. I know of good installers that have worked at a Best Buy or Circuit City. However, those places are typically where installers start out. So usually it will be a younger guy that doesn't have a ton of experience doing the work. Whereas a shop like mine I do not hire anyone that doesn't have at least 5-years of experience in the field. And then they have to follow my strict installation techniques and protocol. As for the price, that is very fair! I would of charged more and my labor rate is low compared to pretty much everywhere else in the country. I also charge more if the customer brings in their own equipment.

I'm surprised they let it go set for auto trans mode. If anything ever happens where the car remote starts in gear and hits someone, they are going to get sued big time!... unless of course you signed a waiver. Then you will be the one getting sued. Just be careful man, I've seen it happen numerous times... even to me. This was about 15 years ago when I had a sick 1997 Supercharged V8 Dodge Dakota with a 5-speed. Back then remote starters were not capable of doing manual transmissions. So naturally I did the whole leave it in neutral with the e-brake on. Well one day while I was at work, a friend came by and asked if he could cruise around town for a while in my truck. So he took it for a couple hours then brought it back and dropped the keys on my toolbox while I was working. End of the day comes around and I remote start my vehicle like I do every day. A few seconds later my salesman comes running back into the shop telling me my truck just drove across the parking lot and smashed into the side of a customers new Grand Jeep Cherokee that was parked at the front door. Luckily no one was around or getting out of the vehicle. When my friend dropped it off he even engaged the e-brake and it still fired up and drove when it was remote started. So I later tested it in a empty lot and sure enough, I could have the e-brake on and it would remote start and take off in 1st, 2nd and even 3rd gear. Sure, it would buck at first, but then it would just go until it hits something.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds