Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-20-2004, 01:49 PM   #1
<^> ^_^ <^>
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
<^> ^_^ <^> is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
need person to make intercooler piping for me!!

I need an intercooler but I don't want to have to pay $900 for a greddy one so i'm just gonna buy an intercooler and get someone to make me some intercooler piping. So does anyone know anybody around Virginia that can make me some custom intercooler piping or can someone make me some and then ship it to me? I'll pay of course and its for a 1990 240sx fastback with a redtop sr20det.
<^> ^_^ <^> is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2004, 05:09 AM   #2
S13wannabe

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you get your piping done. I haven't been to this forum in a long time. But if you still need piping made, I live in Richmond and can do it for you.
S13wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 03:15 PM   #3
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
S13 how much would you charge? I am going SR soon and am proble going to run an S15 SMIC but don't feel like going through the hassle of finding diff. endtanks then running stock ( ) pipes. I'd just assume keep theS15 endtanks and run custom pipes

BTW we need a richmond thread
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 10:49 AM   #4
S13wannabe

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't charge much. I think $100 for full install not including the cost of materials sounds fair. So that's basically $100 for my time cutting, fitting, welding, then installing the piping with supplied intercooler. Sound good ?
S13wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote