Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-12-2019, 07:05 AM   #11731
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Prolly just stole it off a forum.
Probably. Interesting that all the parts are pretty much there to do the manual.

If they announce a manual before I order my V60 R I might rethink it.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:29 AM   #11732
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr

2jz... no sh*t.

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:37 AM   #11733
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/12/...estern-europe/

I honestly can’t think of the last time I read a positive article related to Nissan/Infiniti.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:40 AM   #11734
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/12/...estern-europe/

I honestly can’t think of the last time I read a positive article related to Nissan/Infiniti.
Used 370Z's and Q60 redline models are the only 'recent' things worth mentioning haha.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:10 AM   #11735
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Probably. Interesting that all the parts are pretty much there to do the manual.

If they announce a manual before I order my V60 R I might rethink it.
Z4 and 2-series both have manuals. M-cars have a 7spd DCCT option jointly developed with Porsche. Shame Toyota, Shame for going with the ho-hum 8spd ZF trans as the only option...

There was no development or EPA testing costs to slap either option on the car. The only risk is inventory sitting on dealer lots and having to support two types of transmissions.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 06:21 AM   #11736
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/26/...ork-auto-show/

Man Nissan, this is just embarrassing at this point. Just stop. You don’t care. Stop pretending like you do.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:31 AM   #11737
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i love how they dont acknowledge the S-Chassis at all anymore... like NADA!

"Silvia? 180sx? whats that? OH! You mean those silly little 4 cylinder sports cars we use to make... oh no one cares about those things anymore! The GTR and 370Z ARE THE FUTURE!!!!" *in a whispered voice* "psst, uh sir... we released the GTR and 370Z over 10 years ago, and the 180sx still sold better than the 370Z ever has... maybe we shouldnt discredit the S-Chassis" "YOU SIR ARE FIRED!!! THE GTR AND 370Z ARE THE SPORTS CARS OF THE FUTURE!!!"

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:18 PM   #11738
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
chevy is offering a nice 72 month 0% apr for the camaro and corvette until apr 1st. im betting it will continue after with the slow sales. wish I could have predicted this when I got a camaro earlier this year and got reamed with a 6% apr.

i am really liking the $31k camaro turbo 1le, value wise
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 12:17 PM   #11739
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
chevy is offering a nice 72 month 0% apr for the camaro and corvette until apr 1st. im betting it will continue after with the slow sales. wish I could have predicted this when I got a camaro earlier this year and got reamed with a 6% apr.

i am really liking the $31k camaro turbo 1le, value wise
I'm just waiting on the new 2500HD so I can try to grab one of the old ones off the lot in a couple of months.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 06:44 PM   #11740
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Back in 2014 there was this concept from Hyundai for a mid engine veloster

Saw an article today claiming a test mule is rolling around South Korea. Pretty ballsy if hyundai put out a mid engine turbo4 rwd veloster.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 07:25 PM   #11741
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Nissan is putting the RB26 back into production.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/28/...in-production/

Wait...I’ll give them some credit for this shit.

Not getting my hopes up. But this isn’t a small decision.
Old 03-28-2019, 08:17 PM   #11742
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
Back in 2014 there was this concept from Hyundai for a mid engine veloster...Saw an article today claiming a test mule is rolling around South Korea. Pretty ballsy if hyundai put out a mid engine turbo4 rwd veloster.
Reminds me of the Renault offerings.

Quote:
Lucky R enthusiast.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:49 PM   #11743
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Reminds me of the Renault offerings.

Lucky R enthusiast.

LOOOOOOOOL I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!!!! hahahhah

Old 03-30-2019, 12:24 AM   #11744
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/03/28/...in-production/

Wait...I’ll give them some credit for this shit.

Not getting my hopes up. But this isn’t a small decision.
if they can get it carb legal. it will be hot cakes.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:17 AM   #11745
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
R32GTR’s and GTST’s are exempt under the 25 year import allowance. They are also expemt because speciallty not enough on the road to matter. Now if your thinking legal in another chassis forgot about it.

How do you think Sam( Jspec) rolls around Irvine in his?

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:42 AM   #11746
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

still waiting on Nissan to bring back brand new OE SR20det crate motors... cause i have NO issue spending 2-3k on one

Old 04-01-2019, 08:42 AM   #11747
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
still waiting on Nissan to bring back brand new OE SR20det crate motors... cause i have NO issue spending 2-3k on one
This all day. I would order one first chance I got.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 10:29 AM   #11748
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
Not installing the engine in anything new, just selling newly manufactured blocks and heads. No different from what's out there now, just a new source for replacement parts (other than the used market)
Old 04-01-2019, 11:18 AM   #11749
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

This is actually the first real "enthusiast" thing Nissan has done is a really really long timer. Maybe since they paraded the iDX around California car shows in 2014.

I would LOVE for this to be a trend.But like I said I'm not holding my breath.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:26 PM   #11750
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
Back in 2014 there was this concept from Hyundai for a mid engine veloster

Saw an article today claiming a test mule is rolling around South Korea. Pretty ballsy if hyundai put out a mid engine turbo4 rwd veloster.
Those pics have been around forever. its too bad it wont happen. a rwd hatch would be awesome
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 05:01 PM   #11751
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of images that've been around forever.. anyone remember this April fools joke from Nissan.

e legend > IDX.(except the c-pillar)

No reason for posting this... sorry salty idx fans.

[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #11752
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post

No reason for posting this... sorry salty idx fans.

Oh man, that looks like a modern econobox, me likey!!
Old 04-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #11753
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by '[240sx
e legend > IDX
totally agree with you there, very elegant design.
https://youtu.be/ZXkq8fNiOPg

cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 07:38 PM   #11754
Atli126

Atli126 is making a name for him/her selfAtli126 is making a name for him/her self
Oh man! I wish we could get more rx8 brz type cars with back seats but with enough power and lightness to be fun!

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Atli126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 06:59 AM   #11755
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Yeah that E Legend is awesome. Too bad neither will ever happen.

Speaking of will never happen. This April fools joke is actually kinda sad. This roadster looks nice!

Old 04-03-2019, 09:35 AM   #11756
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
^^ Wtf, whoever went through the effort designing that wasn't joking.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:37 AM   #11757
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
^^ Wtf, whoever went through the effort designing that wasn't joking.
Right? It’s pretty fucking awesome. Like a modern Hyundai S2000.
Old 04-03-2019, 11:26 AM   #11758
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Right? It’s pretty fucking awesome. Like a modern Hyundai S2000.
I gotta admit its the forst Hyundai Sports car design I could appreciate. Lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 05:14 AM   #11759
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Seems like the 2J swapped jza90 is dead (at the moment). Wouldn't exactly call it going out in a blaze of glory either. That didn't take long.
https://jalopnik.com/witness-the-exa...0-t-1833812949
Old 04-05-2019, 06:03 AM   #11760
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Na, just a temporary set back. There’s no stopping that train.