Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
s13 sr motor set for sale.

ok got this motor in my roomates car rite now if any of u guys here kno tiny, he the big guy that drives the black coupe pretty sure u seen him at various events. we trying to go a diferent direction with it. so up for sale is his s13 sr complete motor set. there are many ppl on here that can vouch when i say this motor runs strong and has absolutely no problems with it.was rebuilt a couple months ago. broke it in for about 1000 miles and maybe put about 300 miles on it since. motor is still iin the car and will not be pulled til i have at least have the cash in hand. so u can come by and check it out when ever u like. hit me up on my cell if ur interested 951-623-4937(danny) im in riverside close to tyler

heres a list of parts on the car. im currently trying to find the reciept from phase 2 for the parts

s13 redtop sr complete motor set
-engine
-trans
-driveshaft
-harnes(prewired)
-ecu
-brand new Sard 550cc injectors( not installed still in box)
-CP standerd short skirt pistons
-Cp chromoly rings
-ARP headstud kit
-Apexi 1.1 metal headgasket
-Greddy RAS
-HKS mushroom filter
-new rod and main bearings( purchased at phase 2)
-all new oe seals(purchased at phase 2)
-Act sixpuk sprung hub stage 2 clutch
-greddy type rs bov
-full fmic kit(dont kno the brand tho) but it was purchased from mckinny a long time ago.
-top fuel oil catch can
-manual boost controller
-top feul turbo timer
-hks boost gauge

ima try and get pics up today, but we pretty much all kno wit an sr motorset lookslike.

asking 2700 for the motor set
i can also install it for u if u like for a fee. price with install would be 3400 firm. i can have it done next day or same day if u drop it off early enuf

like i said gimmy a call if ur interested 951-623-4937(danny)
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
might be interested but i was looking for a stockish one, are you willing to drop the price if i dont want some parts?
Old 10-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #3
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
well let me kno whut u dont want and we can work something out
Old 10-22-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Bumps. Someone shoot some offers. Wana get started on something new and i need the cash