Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-18-2019, 08:12 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Parts Liquidation Sale! S14 PFC D-Jetro w/ Datalogit, Z32 Brakes, Era 1 + Much More!

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Parts Listing

S14 Zenki Apexi PFC D-Jetro: This is currently on my car and running and has been with no issues for the past 250mi. It has a base/breakin map ONLY by Steve Shadows of Shadowwerks. Current tune is for 740cc injectors, 256/264 cams, and holset hx35 turbo. Will come with an OLED commander and GM 3Bar MAP sensor with harness. Datalogit in the pic has already been SOLD!
Asking: $750

HKS Turbo Timer: Item is in perfect working condition and is still in my car at the moment. It is amber back lit. Im swapping to the blue back lit to match my fan controller. Will include the full harness required for install and original box with paperwork.
Asking: $65

Zeitronix ZT-2 Wideband Datalogger: Items is in perfect working condition. Includes the wideband 02 and boost sensor with all harnesses. Wideband harness and install cd included just not pictured.
Asking: $OLD

Tomei SR Solid Pivot Lifters w/ Guide Shims: Very lightly used set of Tomei Solid lifters for the SR20 motor. Will come with 8 tomei guide shims that you can use to determine proper shim height. Does not include the flat test shims.
Asking: $180

Manley SR20DET Pro Series Valve Springs: Springs are brand new in original packaging. Decided not to go so aggressive on my head setup. This is for springs ONLY!
Asking: $165

Z32 30mm COMPLETE Front BBK: I recently acquired a Defsport BBK and no longer need this setup. Kit is 100% complete and ready to be bolted on just need fluid. Includes legit 30mm Sumitomo Calipers recently rebuilt with complete seal kit from Z1motorsports and powder coated Anthracite Silver. They do have some chips. All new hardware was black zinc coated. Hawk HPS pads and I believe STOPTech cross drilled and slotted rotors also black zinc coated. Also, includes DIF conversion lines. All parts have 250mi on them except the lines which ive had for a few years.
Asking: $475 for COMPLETE kit! Will seperate items for individual sale at this time!

ERA 1 S13/S14 F/R Drop Knuckles: These knuckles are in like NEW CONDITION! These are basically identical to the Driftworks original version knuckles. The original delrin bushings were removed to powder coat them and then energy suspension poly bushings installed. Knuckles were driven on for approximately 10mi to a friends shop where i removed them. Decided to go a different route suspension wise.
Asking: $500 for Complete Set! Will seperate front and rears at this time!

Custom S14 SR Top Mount Turbo 3" V-Band Downpipe + Lower Section and Test Pipe This was recently removed from my s14 and I have no need for it anymore. This is full 3" from the turbo back and sits nice and tucked against the bottom of the car. The downpipe has 2 bungs on it and one bung on the lower section for wideband.Will include the test pipe and 44mm v-band wastegate dump.
Asking: $375 Willing to seperate at this time!

R32 Bottom Mount Fixed Seat Brackets: These brackets came off my Recaro SR3 seats I purchased awhile back. Unsure of the brand but the big embossed lettering on them looks to say "EDGY". Tried looking them up but couldn't come up with any info. All I know for sure is they bolt up to recaro seats and they came out of an R32.
Asking: $OLD!!!

SR Samco Coolant Hoses: I just recently removed these from my s14 in favor of a set of black ones. They are in excellent condition.
Asking: $70

OEM S14 Headlight Stalk: I just removed this from my car. It is in perfect working order just a little worn and scuffed from multiple dash removals and 20+ years of use.

JDM Din Pocket/Cup Holder: Had this in my s14 for a little while. It is in perfect working condition with very minimal wear at all.

More items will be added in the coming days so check back if you dont see what your looking for now.

Last edited by speedfiend; 07-12-2019 at 11:36 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2019, 05:15 PM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*Bump* for tax season is upon us! Get those go fast bits youve been wanting!
Old 02-26-2019, 07:33 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bringing this one back on up! Make some offers and clear this stuff out!
Old 03-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

BuMp for the WEEKEND!!!
Old 03-07-2019, 05:35 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumpin' back up!
Old 03-10-2019, 01:41 PM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Added some items, updated some pix. Shoot me some offers and clear this stuff out! Still more items to come so stay tuned.
Cameron
Old 03-15-2019, 03:31 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

PAY DAY Bump!!!
Old 03-18-2019, 05:38 AM   #8
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
want to sell just the data-logit

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:29 AM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

All PM's have been replied too! Lets get those offers coming in! All prices are negotiable!

The FC-Datalogit has been sold to s13silvia123 so price for the PFC has been adjusted!
Old 03-22-2019, 11:59 AM   #10
V33

Trader Rating: (0)
V33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do the seat rails change the height of the seat? I need something with a bit of a drop.
V33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:57 PM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V33 View Post
do the seat rails change the height of the seat? I need something with a bit of a drop.
I honestly dont know. The rails just came with my seats I installed in my s14.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 03-24-2019, 12:36 PM   #12
TriniGT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
TriniGT is making a name for him/her selfTriniGT is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
R32 GTR or GTS seat rails?
TriniGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 02:34 PM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriniGT View Post
R32 GTR or GTS seat rails?
No idea sorry! I purchase the Recaro seats with these rails installed on them from a genteman on this forum. He said the seats were removed from his brothers R32. I then installed the seats with new Bride rails in my s14 and put these rails in boxes. So I have no idea of installation or anything. Unfortunately the sticker only says "R32" Left/Right but no submodel.

Can provide additional pix if that would help identify. Shoot me a pm.

Cameron
Old 03-30-2019, 09:09 AM   #14
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Weekend Bump! Reasonable offers being accepted!
Old 03-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #15
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wish the Power FC was for s13 SR.. might have shot you an offer. GLWS

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 04:27 PM   #16
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TGIF Bump!!!!
Old 04-10-2019, 04:17 AM   #17
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT

Parts MUST go!!
Old 04-15-2019, 04:21 PM   #18
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Come on guys where the offers at????? Nobody spending money on parts anymore or what?????
Old 04-19-2019, 04:03 PM   #19
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Happy Easter Weekend Bump!
Old 04-22-2019, 12:30 PM   #20
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Ran across some more parts Im not going to be using! Get those offers in as EVERYTHING is negotiable.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:35 PM   #21
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumpity Bump Bump in the night!
Old 05-02-2019, 05:37 PM   #22
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Updated the list! Lets get those offers in guys! All prices are negotiable and I will make deals for multi item purchases.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:51 AM   #23
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Want this stuff OUTTA HERE!!
Old 05-17-2019, 04:35 PM   #24
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Prices negotiable! Make offers and get the parts you want at a lower cost!
Old 05-24-2019, 04:50 PM   #25
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

____bump____
Old 06-03-2019, 04:15 PM   #26
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bringing this one back up! Still have way too much stuff laying around and Im tired of seeing it. Make some offers and get this stuff GONE!
Old 06-22-2019, 09:03 PM   #27
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Come on guys make some reasonable offers and clear this stuff out!
Old 07-04-2019, 06:22 PM   #28
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Happy 4th of July BuMp!!
Old 07-10-2019, 05:12 PM   #29
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

PRICE REDUCTION on almost all items listed! All prices marked in RED have been reduced. Still open to reasonable offers on everything! Just need this stuff out of the way!
Cameron
Old 08-31-2019, 10:51 AM   #30
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bumping This Back Up

I have more parts to add but there is some sort of server issue and I can't edit my post or make a new thread! Contacted Mods with NO reply!