Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #1
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Skyline R33 GTS-T Calipers w/ 350Z Rotors

Fully Functioning Skyline GTR R32 Calipers w/ Brake Lines Brake Pads (Project Mu if I remember correctly) along w/ 1 OEM GTR Rotor(Had both but lent them to my neighbor & he misplaced one [emoji2369])& 2 350Z Rotors(The matched up the pest to exact fit Rotors Slightly Skinner about a finger nail but other than that perfect Fit)
$350 OBO
NO TRADES SOLD AS IS!
Willing to ship at Buyers Expense
Text Allan 786-769-7079

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by ImportFanatixx; 08-19-2019 at 04:57 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2019, 01:50 PM   #2
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Need a price and those aren’t GTR calipers.
Old 08-19-2019, 03:56 PM   #3
marveluz
Zilvia Member

marveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enough
Yup those are r33 GTS-T calipers.

Old 08-19-2019, 04:00 PM   #4
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

ImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymoreImportFanatixx is not welcome here anymore
My Bad thought I put Price in
$350 OBO
As for Being GT-R They Came off a GT-R Skyline R32.... So...

Old 08-19-2019, 04:02 PM   #5
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

& I have 2 sets Identical both came off Skyline GTR R32s... so would be a hell of a coincidence...

Old 08-19-2019, 04:20 PM   #6
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

I’ve also previously had R33 GTS-T They are lrger

Old 08-19-2019, 08:08 PM   #7
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportFanatixx View Post
My Bad thought I put Price in
$350 OBO
As for Being GT-R They Came off a GT-R Skyline R32.... So...

It still doesn't make them GTR calipers. You have GTS-T calipers.
Read this trhread...
https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=233811
Old 08-20-2019, 10:02 PM   #8
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post

Read this trhread...

Thanks for the free Bump Listing Stays as is They came off a GTR Skyline so thats it

Old 08-20-2019, 10:08 PM   #9
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:

Read this trhread...

As for that Thread the Larger Rotors are referring to the Brembo GT-R Rotors which were separately available
Skyline GTRs came with both sets of Brakes....
These and the ones You are speaking of
But again Thanks for Free Bump

Old 08-20-2019, 10:12 PM   #10
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Skyline R32 GTR Calipers w/ 350Z Rotors

Quote:

Read this trhread...

According to DBA catalogue, R32 GTR!!! 08/89 - 12/94 use the 296mm rotor. (Which are the ones for sale)
Later models had optional Brembos.

& GTS-T use a 280 mm rotor whixh would be the same as a Z32 not a 296mm as found in a 350Z....

Atleast do your Research 1st...

Old 08-21-2019, 10:10 AM   #11
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Thanks for the free Bump Listing Stays as is They came off a GTR Skyline so thats it
Then someone took the GTR calipers off before you and replaced them with GTS-25T calipers. If indeed you did get these off of an R32 GTR you got ripped off.

Quote:
As for that Thread the Larger Rotors are referring to the Brembo GT-R Rotors which were separately available
Skyline GTRs came with both sets of Brakes....
These and the ones You are speaking of
But again Thanks for Free Bump
I know R32 GTR V-SPECS came with brembos. That's not what I'm referring to.

Quote:
According to DBA catalogue, R32 GTR!!! 08/89 - 12/94 use the 296mm rotor. (Which are the ones for sale)
Later models had optional Brembos.
You're right. The R32 GTR did use a 296mm rotor. A 296x32mm rotor. The 350z rotors you're selling are non track 296x25mm. Not the same as an R32 GTR rotor.

Quote:
GTS-T use a 280 mm rotor whixh would be the same as a Z32 not a 296mm as found in a 350Z....
You're right. I misspoke. I was referring to the GTS-25t model. Not the GTST.

Quote:
Atleast do your Research 1st...
You were given visual proof from people that have far more experience than you that you do not have R32 GTR brakes for sale but you still continue to convince yourself that you do because you took them off a hack GTR(and we're supposed to take your word on that), non track 350z rotors, and what might be OEM GTR rotor that looks like it was salvaged off the Titanic.

Stop peddling shit that is not what you claim.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:36 AM   #12
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Thread title changed. Don't lie to your buyers mmmm-kay?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:49 AM   #13
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Thread title changed. Don't lie to your buyers mmmm-kay?

Didn’t change title.... I added Price

Old 08-21-2019, 10:50 AM   #14
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Then someone took the GTR calipers off before you and replaced them with GTS-25T calipers. If indeed you did get these off of an R32 GTR you got ripped off.

I know R32 GTR V-SPECS came with brembos. That's not what I'm referring to.

You're right. The R32 GTR did use a 296mm rotor. A 296x32mm rotor. The 350z rotors you're selling are non track 296x25mm. Not the same as an R32 GTR rotor.

You're right. I misspoke. I was referring to the GTS-25t model. Not the GTST.

You were given visual proof from people that have far more experience than you that you do not have R32 GTR brakes for sale but you still continue to convince yourself that you do because you took them off a hack GTR(and we're supposed to take your word on that), non track 350z rotors, and what might be OEM GTR rotor that looks like it was salvaged off the Titanic.

Stop peddling shit that is not what you claim.

I just gave u proof they are Gt-R but I don’t have time to deal with Keyboard Heros
Listing stays as if if you’re not buying keep it moving & get a life

They are Gt-R & are Proven to be GT-R

Have a Nice Day

Old 08-21-2019, 10:59 AM   #15
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
I just gave u proof they are Gt-R but I don’t have time to deal with Keyboard Heros
Listing stays as if if you’re not buying keep it moving & get a life

They are Gt-R & are Proven to be GT-R

Have a Nice Day

What proof?? Your word is not proof and will not hold up.......anywhere lol!
Old 08-21-2019, 11:03 AM   #16
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:

“I know R32 GTR V-SPECS came with brembos. That's not what I'm referring to.

You're right. The R32 GTR did use a 296mm rotor. A 296x32mm rotor. The 350z rotors you're selling are non track 296x25mm. Not the same as an R32 GTR rotor.”
So You just literally didn’t read the post I had original Gt-R Rotors lent to a friend & he lost them...

I Purchased the Z Rotors because they closely matches

So thanks for admitting they are 296mm
GT-R!!!

Have a Nice Day...

Old 08-21-2019, 11:04 AM   #17
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
What proof?? Your word is not proof and will not hold up.......anywhere lol!

Not my word... I quoted DBA Website & you can do a quick Google Search

If you’re not buying keep it moving

Old 08-21-2019, 11:53 AM   #18
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

[QUOTE=ImportFanatixx;6354686]
Quote:

“I know R32 GTR V-SPECS came with brembos. That's not what I'm referring to.

You're right. The R32 GTR did use a 296mm rotor. A 296x32mm rotor. The 350z rotors you're selling are non track 296x25mm. Not the same as an R32 GTR rotor.”

So You just literally didn’t read the post I had original Gt-R Rotors lent to a friend & he lost them...

I Purchased the Z Rotors because they closely matches

So thanks for admitting they are 296mm
GT-R!!!

Have a Nice Day...

You're a shining example of why we need the pro-choice movement.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:04 PM   #19
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

[QUOTE=Agamemnon;6354695]
Quote:

You're a shining example of why we need the pro-choice movement.
I mean I’m not the one going around bashing posts with false information then using threats as a comeback [emoji2369] But

Likewise to yourself

Old 08-21-2019, 12:25 PM   #20
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Your like adorably stupid.

I like you
Old 08-21-2019, 12:40 PM   #21
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Your like adorably stupid.

I like you

Likewise I even got a cheap S14 DCC for u since u been such a nice guy

Old 08-21-2019, 01:02 PM   #22
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I updated the thread title.

By your logic if I pull an sr20 out of a kouki s14 does that mean it it's a kouki s14 sr?

What if it's clearly an s13 sr20?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:04 PM   #23
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I updated the thread title.

By your logic if I pull an sr20 out of a kouki s14 does that mean it it's a kouki s14 sr?

What if it's clearly an s13 sr20?

Bro... READ!!!
GTS-T are 280MM
GT-R are 296MM(The ones for sale pulled from a GT-R)
324MM the one the other guy was speaking of are Brembo from VSpec!

Old 08-21-2019, 01:18 PM   #24
marveluz
Zilvia Member

marveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enoughmarveluz will become famous soon enough
R32 GTS-T are 280mm

But these are R33 GTS25-T which use 296x30mm rotors. And can use r32 GTR rotors

I have the exact calipers you are selling w/ adapters for z33 brembo rotors. And very much prefer these over the r32 GTRs. So it’s not a knock against what you are trying to sell.

This thread has been entertaining but at some point we gotta face the facts.
Good luck with the sale.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:45 PM   #25
1993fdrx7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
1993fdrx7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by marveluz View Post
R32 GTS-T are 280mm

I have the exact calipers you are selling w/ adapters for z33 brembo rotors. And very much prefer these over the r32 GTRs. So it’s not a knock against what you are trying to sell.

Good luck with the sale.

link to the adapters?
Old 08-21-2019, 02:08 PM   #26
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by marveluz View Post
R32 GTS-T are 280mm

Good luck with the sale.

I had R33 GTS-T Calipers on my S13 & they looked different... So I mean at this point idc what ppl think or say

I know what I got for sale so they can either buy or keep moving

Old 08-21-2019, 02:30 PM   #27
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Great thread ive seen in awhile
Old 08-21-2019, 03:15 PM   #28
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

R32 GT-R Calipers with 350Z Rotors

SOLD To a Serious Individual

Old 08-21-2019, 04:23 PM   #29
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Likewise I even got a cheap S14 DCC for u since u been such a nice guy

Nah I'm good. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
You'd probably send me something that wasn't what you claim.
You're cheater and liar.

Quote:
R32 GT-R Calipers with 350Z Rotors

SOLD To a Serious Individual

I feel sorry for the stupid mother fucker that fell for your shit.
Old 08-21-2019, 04:26 PM   #30
ImportFanatixx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Nah I'm good. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

You'd probably send me something that wasn't what you claim.

You're cheater and liar.

I feel sorry for the stupid mother fucker that fell for your shit.

I feel sorry for You that you’re so ignorant & got nothing better to do

Closed Thread