Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-26-2020, 09:46 AM   #271
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
We wear the masks not because we are pawns in some weird game, it's to boost economy and spending. It gets you comfortable to go out and shop to generate tax dollars to feed back into the government. They have a change shortage because half of you plebs who pay your coffee in nothing but nickles are too chicken shit to get in your car and go get coffee.

You live in an apartment complex? Cool, the ventilation is carrying germs from room to room regardless if you refuse to leave your little safe haven. Getting food delivered? the plastic it's sitting in has changed hands twelve times not including the meat, ingredients, etc. Everything has been touched with someones grimy dick beaters at least a dozen times before your ass gets it yet we want to wear some shit over our face to 'protect' us?

Don't get me started on how this shit will disappear after elections. We'll be back to being racists and shit.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #272
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Yet to see you prove me wrong on anything.
You've worn me down. I'm out of this thread too. Take that as you will, I don't care.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 11:03 AM   #273
shaggyjake
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
shaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choicesshaggyjake has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Italy was in a very strict lock down for over 2 months. they took it very seriously, as the country unified to stop the spread. you were only allowed to travel to/from work, get groceries, and get fuel, necessary items (cigarettes and coffee).

2 months of that shit. Even now you still need a mask to be indoors anywhere, but my coworkers are saying if they have to go back into lock down, then the country won't survive.

In my opinion, the only thing that will stop the spread is isolation. You can slow it with masks and other precautionary measures, but we are just delaying the inevitable.

this may come across as crass, but i think we already have an overpopulation problem. just open the country back up, let the virus do its thing, and move on.
shaggyjake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 12:39 PM   #274
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyjake View Post
just open the country back up, let the virus do its thing, and move on.
IMO, this approach makes sense if there's a unified approach to providing medical supplies, staff and temporary facilities to handle potential overflow of sick or dying patients. Also a unified approach towards minimizing the spread in situations/scenarios where isolation is not feasible or practical.

It's a huge ask for a country as vast and diverse as the US, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibility.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:47 PM   #275
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
this may come across as crass, but I think we already have an overpopulation problem. just open the country back up, let the virus do its thing, and move on.
As Draconian as it sounds, I think that's the only thing that America can do at this point.

The victims in this solution are healthcare professionals and people with pre-existing conditions, unfortunately.

We cannot rely on people to work together to solve this problem, any solution offered (including vaccines) will be met with resistance.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 12:54 PM   #276
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Never in the history of the country have we mandated a stay-home order for some shit like this. If you wanted to venture out and do your thing at your own risk, so be it. I think that's how it should be today. If you want to go out and do your thing, fine. Don't pull out all this stupid shit aimed to destroy small business. You're purposely trying to pay people MORE to stay at home and drive the unemployment rate up in an election year and claim that we're out of money.

No fucking shit. You're giving it away to anyone who has access to a phone and a bank account of any sort you can shove funds into. It's broken. The country is broken.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:56 PM   #277
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
I've seen a couple driving and they both had full face respirators on lol.

I'm forced to wear a face mask at work unless I am working alone, which thankfully I am and have to wear a respirator anyways since i'm cutting composites.

This country is going to shit in a hand basket.
Old 08-27-2020, 06:24 AM   #278
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

My state just passed that if we have a clear plastic piece of lexan separating me from the walk-in traffic, I'm good to sit in my little office and not worry about shit... which is nice because I haven't worn a mask in my office once unless ownership came in whom are elderly and I do it out of respect. Other than that, pass.
Old 08-27-2020, 07:10 AM   #279
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:10 AM   #280
Corbic
Post Whore!

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonatha...t-200-billion/

Congrats everyone. By shutting down local businesses you helped to further the wealth divide by pushing money into Amazon, Walmart and Big Tech.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:03 PM   #281
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

It's chill. He's about to lose half.
Old 08-27-2020, 06:05 PM   #282
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The ex Navy SEAL who allegedly shot Bin Laden got banned from Delta for not wearing a mask. I'm surprised the Promaskers aren't out in full force calling him a selfish piece of shit. Then again, maybe they're all too busy neg repping anyone who disagrees with them.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:44 AM   #283
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

this may come across as crass, but i think we already have an overpopulation problem. just open the country back up, let the virus do its thing, and move on.
at the risk of sounding cavalier, death rates will be like 1-2% at worst case scenario, so not really going to make a dent in overpopulation or decrease in pollution.

I think it's safe to say at this point mask wearing and social distancing isn't so much a political stance today as it is a matter of patience for individuals. One things for sure is that the longer this goes on, the less likely people will be able to social distance especially younger people.

Good luck preventing people from going on dates and getting laid in 6 months or more. Not realistic expectations no matter how much doomongering we get from Fauci. Really wish there was more a public presence for mental health awareness and not just public health.

On my end definitely wearing a mask but pesimisstic I can hold out another year of living this way. Dont mind wearing a mask in public but the isolation is tough.

now apparently public bathrooms and fecal plumes might be a risk factor too. https://fortune.com/2020/08/26/coron...rtment-spread/
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:10 AM   #284
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Being alive is a risk factor at this point. Every day it changes. Masks work, they don't work, shit's closed, shit's open, stand 6 feet apart, shit is only alive for 14 days, shit is on surfaces, shit is airborne, shit will make your tits melt off.

Instead of blabbering about all sorts of shit they weren't really sure about, they should have come together with some consistency and transparency.
Old 08-29-2020, 01:50 AM   #285
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
i think much of the inconsistencies is in some part due to the limitations of medical science today. It is frustrating how after 6 months what is known is fairly limited.

a lot of other countries are facing 2nd waves so I think its not just the us that has this issue.
https://www.bing.com/fd/ls/GLinkPing...MzMDI3My5odG1s
Old 08-29-2020, 05:11 AM   #286
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
i think much of the inconsistencies is in some part due to the limitations of medical science today. It is frustrating how after 6 months what is known is fairly limited.
That is science in general. There is no end all answer to be miraculously pulled out of someone's ass on a random Tuesday. Months or years of research and clinical trials to fully know the efficacy and long term effects of treatments or potential cures is always necessary.
I Am Legend immediately comes to me as a movie that starts where a "miracle cure" wound up fucking the whole entire world in the ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
a lot of other countries are facing 2nd waves so I think its not just the us that has this issue.
In order for there to be a second wave, the first wave has to end. That is why other countries are treating the US like the kid in kindergarten who eats boogers and still pees on himself at naptime.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:48 PM   #287
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities

Im just gonna leave this right here
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 12:15 PM   #288
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Old 08-31-2020, 10:20 PM   #289
Alex Mcknz

Trader Rating: (0)
Alex Mcknz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I still don't go out that much unless it is necessary. I do practice social distancing, wear mask, and bring a hand sanitizer.
Alex Mcknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 11:26 PM   #290
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Ok now get your post count up somewhere else
Old 09-01-2020, 09:30 AM   #291
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Florida is fucked anyways. Go out and lick shit so you can get it and become super-human with all those super strong antibodies.
Old 09-02-2020, 07:02 AM   #292
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kro...sco-salon/amp/

What a CUNT
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 07:35 PM   #293
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I love how they used a picture of her with a new haircut. Classic.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:36 PM   #294
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Dr. Fauxi and the MSM need to be burried in legal penalties for the mass hysteria theyve created with COVID19. Prove me wrong.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:02 PM   #295
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Dr. Fauxi and the MSM need to be burried in legal penalties for the mass hysteria theyve created with COVID19. Prove me wrong.
That would set a scary precedent.
Old 09-08-2020, 03:17 PM   #296
Corbic
Post Whore!

Love the system California has in place.

Can't go. To a beach with no mask.
Can't go inside with no mask.
Can't eat in a restaurant.

But, restaurants can setup folding chairs and tents in the parking lot and you can eat outside without masks..

Fucking retarded.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:30 PM   #297
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Love the system California has in place.

Can't go. To a beach with no mask.
Can't go inside with no mask.
Can't eat in a restaurant.

But, restaurants can setup folding chairs and tents in the parking lot and you can eat outside without masks..

Fucking retarded.
Only really required to wear masks indoors or places where social distancing isn't possible, but with all the fires going on and shitty air quality, wearing one whenever outside isn't such a bad idea anyway.

The indoor dining issue just comes down to HVAC air recirculation. Unless you've got a system designed to use a MERV 14 filter (hospital) or one that uses 100% fresh air, you'll just be spreading Covid all over the restaurant. Outdoors, 6ft is plenty of distance between groups. Just gotta make sure the surfaces stay clean.
Old 09-08-2020, 06:07 PM   #298
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
That would set a scary precedent.
As it should be.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:18 PM   #299
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

dining in CA aint that bad. what sucks is all the restaurants that went out of business. take out deals are a pretty awesome value. have been doing takeout at michelin star places at least once every other week.

track events are up and running too. in spite of things being frustrating at times and not having the most faith in state leadership, things could be worse.
Old 09-08-2020, 08:46 PM   #300
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Only really required to wear masks indoors or places where social distancing isn't possible, but with all the fires going on and shitty air quality, wearing one whenever outside isn't such a bad idea anyway.

The indoor dining issue just comes down to HVAC air recirculation. Unless you've got a system designed to use a MERV 14 filter (hospital) or one that uses 100% fresh air, you'll just be spreading Covid all over the restaurant. Outdoors, 6ft is plenty of distance between groups. Just gotta make sure the surfaces stay clean.
I think I k ow who you are voting for.