Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 05-24-2023, 10:43 AM   #1
nrmskate
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
nrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura aboutnrmskate has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
S14 Kouki front hood seals!

*KOUKI S14 FRONT HOOD SEAL*

Alright guys, here is the post a lot of you all have been waiting for. The S14 Kouki hood seals have arrived! I am leaving for a week long vacation on the 31st and want to make sure I can get them shipped out before I leave. Pricing is $200 shipped to the lower 48 states (Excluding PO boxes and APO/Military addresses). International orders will be a by-basis deal, so shoot me message and I will get you a quote.
So, these are made out of the same material as they were from the factory (EPDM), and the clips will also be included. You quite literally unpackage the seal and slap it on. That being said, please keep in mind that this is an aftermarket part, this is not an OEM product.

Feel free to message me to get the ball rolling.
One more caveat, there are only a hand full of these left from a recent pre-order I had and may be another 6 months before I am able to receive more, so I'd order them sooner than later.

nrmskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links