Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 03-26-2019, 12:10 PM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
E85 in Seattle area?

Hey all,
I’ve been doing a fair amount of research for my build that’s nearing completion, mostly relating to fuel. What’s going on is I have a 600 whp SR setup that’s capped at 18psi by pump gas.

I would really like to make the switch to E85 but I can’t find any stations that sell it in the Seattle area, specifically the King/Auburn area. I’ve looked online but every source has different locations listed, and when I visit each of those locations they don’t have e85.

So who has personal experience and knows for sure of gas stations that pump e85?
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2019, 12:17 PM   #2
jakeykunSR20

Trader Rating: (2)
jakeykunSR20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Pretty sure we don't have any. Everyone would know about it if we did.

I haven't made the switch yet, but my buddy takes a couple jugs to the Gateway gas and deli in Snoqualmie to fill up. That's the closest place you'll find without going north.

You might be better off getting a big drum and filling that when necessary.
jakeykunSR20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:20 PM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeykunSR20 View Post
Pretty sure we don't have any. Everyone would know about it if we did.

I haven't made the switch yet, but my buddy takes a couple jugs to the Gateway gas and deli in Snoqualmie to fill up. That's the closest place you'll find without going north.

You might be better off getting a big drum and filling that when necessary.

Exactly what I was planning on doing if there was no other stations. My issue is that my car would be 100% e85 and getting around 10 mpg’s, a 55 gallon tank would only last me a month, so my range would be quite shit.
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 02:56 PM   #4
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
https://afdc.energy.gov/fuels/ethano...=seattle,%20wa

i just googled this. authenticate for yourself. im sure there are other sites too.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 03:58 PM   #5
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Download the “Propel” app

Will tell you if any startions are near you
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote