Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 04-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #61
Driftzenki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Driftzenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
at how many pounds of boost did you make 414hp??
Driftzenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #62
EvolutionVIII
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
EvolutionVIII is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
14 psi on 91 octane
EvolutionVIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #63
moonshinekouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moonshinekouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eimarshall View Post
To the whiners, aka EvolutionVIII and moonshinekouki.

Quit your bitching. Everyone always complains about a sale when it goes one iota beyond what they think was fair.

When I bought the car it was smoking like a banshee when it got off the transport. The turbo was obviously toast and I spent a large chunk of change repairing it to get into decent condition, despite not receiving the wheels that I was told where with the car, the spare bits and pieces. (the stated door sill) lastly I had to register the vehicle (in Montana at the time) which is usually cake (no emissions) but moonshinekouki decided to take his sweet time and eventually mail me the Canadian registration more than a year after I bought it. (yes I paid to import it and transport it from Canada)

I’m sure I griped about it a bit, but I moved on, and got it to where it was last fall.

And heres the first dyno from PFI in Fort Collins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41VUFV3iBK8

I parked for last fall, 2011(ran it around the block at least once a week) for about 4 months and then decided to try to sell it and get something more useful.

I listed it with basically the same specs that moonshinekouki told me where on it when I bought it from him. Almost word for word with a few updated items( wheel s, new turbo, gauges, seats, etc.) it appears you did the same.
It was smoking a little and I thought I had another bad turbo seal, so I jumped at the deal EvolutionVIII offered me, A nice 2005 Titan with a salvaged title. I took a large hit on what I was asking and what the truck was worth but I was tired of repairing shit on the S14. I dumped a dose of AutoRX in it to hopefully quell the smoking but as EvolutionVIII is more than willing to point out more was wrong with the car than a blown turbo seal.

EvolutionVIII took the car and I got the titan (which was never actually registered under EvolutionVIII and had a voided title. The previous owner was nice and was willing to work with me to get a new title and get it registered in my name. Legally.) EvolutionVIII called up saying stuff was wrong with the car but I had sold it to him as is with a Montana title so it was no longer my problem(now I know how moonshinekouki when I called.) I felt a little bad but I am in no position help him out.

All said and done EvolutionVIII, you probably just had your mom or dad pay for it (you came off really spoiled) and now you want something else. (Or you have to pay someone back) I don’t care which, but if someone wants info on the car I’ll be glad to tell them.

It has a Montana title, it won’t pass smog(without help$$$) it’ll get crushed if a cop asks you to pop the hood, it has 5-6 accidents on its carfax (4 during my possession, only 1 where I was at fault.) it caught fire on me once in traffic and lost all power 2 other times (the wiring is shit!!) It has new rear calipers and rotors (spring 2011) Was tuned by PFI performance in fortcollins and again by Kito at Kito Autosport in Seattle.

Any more questions? Cause I have a lot of answers for anyone asking.

Go ahead and call me scum or something if it’ll make you feel better.

I could care less.

But if you want an honest answer about what went into the car over the last 2.5 years PM me and I’ll help you out.

Later.
How is it possible to sell/transport a car from canada to the states via trailer with out the ownership?

before the car was sent out to you it was FINE i even gave u videos of the car running/idle me ripping it a/f ratios every thing.

you then msg me months later saying something happened?
unless the transport driver physically driving the car to you instead of on the trailer???

you driving the car when you should of retuned it cause of the difference from TORONTO CANADA and Massori or whatever might of done the trick i really dont know.

the turbo build was still new!! i told you who did the work (RSTUNNING and who would also verify it.

so please do not bullshit someone whos had car for 7 years and built it from scratch.

as for the OP good luck with your sale.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #64
moonshinekouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
moonshinekouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how the hell did marshall manage to get into 5-6 accidents.

in my posession there was no accidents at all.
and prior before i bought it there wasnt any accidents on the car fax here in toronto (used car pkg)

there are ppl on this site who know my car in toronto and how it drove/condition before it left.

and the oil catch can was not my install that was all marshall.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #65
eimarshall

Trader Rating: (0)
eimarshall is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
A. you made a photocopy of the registration, and signed the paper work for the transport, remember? the whole bill of sale thing? the transport company said they just needed a copy of it. i needed the real thing.
B. all i know was when i got it it didn't have a functional turbo. but i don't care any more. blame it on the transport. or RStunning or who ever.
C. I had it retuned twice. once in FT collins, and once in seattle, if i had kept it i would have had it retuned in socal as well.

D. I got rearended, and back into in a parking lot (twice), and slid into a curb in a freak snow storm in seattle. theres the 4 accidents i had. All were repaired through insurance.

E. the catch can and reservior went in in january this year. it was probably driven 300 miles since their install. both were placed well away from the hottest parts. if you want just take them out and sell them. that how it was when i got my hand on it.

I'm sure people saw it and such in toronto. its a unique look on a relatively uncommon car. people saw it in MT and washington when i was there. lots of kudos to your build, it came out great. with a little more TLC it could be in show car condition again.

GLWTS
eimarshall is offline   Reply With Quote