Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #91
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
Your best comment in this thread thus far.
Dude, yes. This isn't supposed to be a hate group for normal people. Only the extreme cases in an attempt to prevent them from becoming the norm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinChillenBallin View Post
meme pricing
This guy gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
...dorks profiting off of the enthusiasm of others.
This x678,567,236,989.

This is what I was hoping this thread would turn into. Thanks guys.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:02 PM   #92
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
A new challenger has appeared!

Vertex badge listed on their site for $50 a pair.

http://www.vicelifestyles.com/produc...edition-badges

When you can buy them all day long for under $10.

Here's another ridiculous mark up on an item that is readily available - Origin Labo coveralls listed for $300!

http://www.vicelifestyles.com/produc...labo-shop-suit

They can be purchased new for ~$118.

bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:43 PM   #93
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Brb, gonna open up a new ig & sell these 100x marked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 03:11 PM   #94
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
60 god damn dollars for some bolts with plastic in them?!

EDIT: damn you zilvia for not letting me post it in all caps. rest assured fellow zilvians that I typed it in all caps to convey my disbelief.
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 12:47 AM   #95
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigs View Post
A new challenger has appeared!

Vertex badge listed on their site for $50 a pair.

http://www.vicelifestyles.com/produc...edition-badges

When you can buy them all day long for under $10.

I can't see your pic because you're using broken ass photobucket.

But, if those badges are $10, and they are being shipped in an envelope over seas, that's about $30.

$10 + $30 = $40, quick maths.
The end seller is making $10 over list price.

Now we haven't factored in shipping from vertex to the destination in Japan, pre-shipping. Nor are we even considering if there is a broker involved.

So how much are they really making over a savy buyer getting it direct?
Old 01-17-2018, 12:51 AM   #96
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Now if you want a shop which is blatantly taking advantage, it would be Central Pine.

They sell items as if they are being custom made in house, when in reality they are listings from off of YAJ. So you WILL be strung along as you wait for them to come from JDM land to you (via dropship).

https://www.centralpine-usa.com/prod...tom-headlights

These headlights can be had for about $500 on YAJ. No they aren't custom. They are a dime a dozen. Yet Central Pine is notorious for posting up indicating they are, "Custom", or "one-off".
Old 01-17-2018, 09:14 AM   #97
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Central Pine is a joke. I wrote them about a year ago asking about t demand spindle shortening services. after I found out what it was going to run me, he proceeded to tell me that no one else can do it as good as t demand any anything else is downright dangerous. 4 to 6 weeks later I see he listed a set of shortened spindles on his IG that he obviously pulled from YAJ. I sent him a DM and he couldn't even tell me how much they were shortened...

they also recently started 'modifying' lexus subframes for super low guys. I send him another DM asking what exactly is done as this is something I have not heard of for the IS/GS (outside of one-off stuff). he told me he doesn't have any pix or cannot explain what he does because he hasn't done one yet. LOLOLOLOL
Old 01-17-2018, 10:20 AM   #98
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
But, if those badges are $10, and they are being shipped in an envelope over seas, that's about $30.

$10 + $30 = $40, quick maths.
The end seller is making $10 over list price.

Now we haven't factored in shipping from vertex to the destination in Japan, pre-shipping. Nor are we even considering if there is a broker involved.

So how much are they really making over a savy buyer getting it direct?
They aren't buying them direct from Vertex. They aren't $10 (which is shown in my sweet photobucket pic). Also, since when does it cost $30 to send an envelope?

They buy parts in bulk. Emblems don't add weight, so they are shipping for free essentially.

It's a stupid mark up on a $5 badge. Anyway, that was just a small example. The Origin coveralls are the real crime.

Last edited by bigs; 01-17-2018 at 11:23 AM..
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:07 AM   #99
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Dude that fucking asshole that wrote the article in the OP drives an LS. Maybe they're more cancerous than us hahahaha.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:28 AM   #100
mogli9000
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (68)
mogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enoughmogli9000 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Yaj sellers have adjusted their pricing to fuck boi high levels.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:48 AM   #101
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future

Umm....

Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:05 AM   #102
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fuck that 1K for my silvia louvers, i'll take 3k
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:05 PM   #103
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Asking and getting are two completely different things.

I can to the FS section right now and price my car at $100k.
Old 01-18-2018, 02:04 PM   #104
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Dude that fucking asshole that wrote the article in the OP drives an LS. Maybe they're more cancerous than us hahahaha.
ouch that stings.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:19 PM   #105
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
ouch that stings.
The part where a community might be worse than ours? I know. We worked hard for it :/

OT:

$3.5K for louvers. Post the seller.

*EDIT:

Found them on eBay. It's for a set of all three items and that's the max bid...however he's still asking $1K for just the louvers in a separate posting (before shipping). Items are from Thailand.

I've always wanted the 180SX knee pads (insert dick jokes here...in my mouth) but the prices are fucking ridiculous.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:49 PM   #106
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p578586429

More than doubled :/
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:57 AM   #107
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Lol, its so bad.

silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:44 AM   #108
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I've always wanted the 180SX knee pads (insert dick jokes here...in my mouth) but the prices are fucking ridiculous.
Then buy these ones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjimmy333 View Post
Figured it’s about time to pass along this gem I’ve been sitting on for years. S13 factory option knee pad, this is only the dash pad of the 2 piece set. RHD but just flipped it to work.

$200

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t...light=Knee+pad
Old 01-21-2018, 09:04 AM   #109
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjimmy333 View Post
S13 factory option knee pad, this is only the dash pad of the 2 piece set.

@silviamang hahah I didn’t wanna totally put him on blast but I figured everyone knows who I was referring to. Contemplated buying it from YAJ but pretty crusty. Feel bad for the dude who instantly sent a pm to buy it lol.

I give up. Buy and sell whatever. Get your money if they buy.

Last edited by Almighty So; 01-21-2018 at 02:39 PM..
Old 01-21-2018, 02:28 PM   #110
R@tch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
R@tch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Upgarage says to resellers
R@tch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:40 PM   #111
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nice plug. Gonna message him...sucks it's just one.

The Amsterdam cat is on some other-level shit.
Old 01-22-2018, 04:52 PM   #112
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

I’m about to start flipping anything I can find with an old nismo logo
If you can’t beat em, join em.

Don’t price bash me.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:11 PM   #113
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:

Don’t price bash me.
LOL. I doubt the knob actually sold. He probably kept it but wanted to shut you up.

Peter-Stormare-looking-motherfucker would scoop up old logo Nismo toiler paper and mark it up.
Old 01-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #114
Jake12

Jake12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Don’t price bash me.

I was laughing and banging my head off the table at the same time reading that thread earlier. Lol
Jake12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:51 PM   #115
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post

Umm....

Hello All,

Nissan option knee pads for S14 were in stock with Nissan warehouse here in Japan we did last check.

180SX is discontinued.

If anyone would like to know stock or price on S14 Knee pads brand new from Japan to you, please let us know.
It will not be of silly price like auction, they are polyurethane item.

They can fit both Zenki and the Kouki model.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #116
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
on the nismo website they still stock the 320 GTR meters 38k yen that go for an insane amount of money reselling and even the triple dins in both colors as well as S15 nismo clusters.

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:50 AM   #117
Gio RMS13

Trader Rating: (4)
Gio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the roughGio RMS13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What Bigs said. Kids putting V-OPT url stickers on their cars who have never opened an Option mag in their lives are the same kids driving up prices.

They'll buy whatever fanboy thing they think will make them look cool and throw it at a car, and the funniest part about this to me is the identity crisis these cars have as a result of being a mishmash of hyped up parts. Then they'll realize they were dumb and try to recoup their losses from paying out the ass for a part to just to look cool, by selling it at an even higher mark-up, further driving up prices, and we wind up where we are now.

Prime example is that hubeny loser trying to sell his ABFlug headlights for $2200

Throwing tons of rare shit at a car doesn't automatically make it cool.

or maybe I'm getting old and ranty