Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-11-2020, 03:33 PM   #1
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hks sqv bov authenic vs replica

Here's a comparison of a authenic HKS SQV blow off valve and a fake one.
The fake one came with the car when I purchased it.

Last edited by jdmgtom; 08-11-2020 at 03:37 PM.. Reason: Pictures
jdmgtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2020, 03:46 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...and what is the reason for posting this...?
Old 08-11-2020, 03:59 PM   #3
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...and what is the reason for posting this...?
It's a comparison, people can use it as a reference if they're wondering. I can't post on here without people like you crying? you can lick my balls.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:04 PM   #4
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...ile-gws-wiz-hp

Lock it up....
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 04:29 PM   #5
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
A Hyundai Veloster forum can have that information but not here at Zilvia?
Old 08-11-2020, 04:40 PM   #6
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Its how u presented the info...

Could of added a title... and gave solid information explaining the diffrence between the two, With vast detailed pics. Could of turned this into a sticky reguarding multiple items that are copied and solid on ebay and aliexpress...but instead ur vomited half sentances and blah pics.... you put no thought into it and now want vindication on contributing to zilvia.....nope
Old 08-11-2020, 06:41 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
...trigger-me-timbers.

You randomly posted a (Tech Talk) thread in Chat with no context. Who asked for this lol. It's random as all hell.
Old 08-14-2020, 07:59 PM   #8
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i find it very hilarious that i noticed your stupid post in the political thread, and now i find this brain dead ass post from you...lol. talk about out of touch with reality.

omg that's a fake bov?!??!?! you don't say!!! how are you so smart and able to know that that's a fake bov?!?! lmao you fucking retard. thanks for the much needed information that's NEVER been discussed on here. lel.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 01:35 PM   #9
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Awaiting the thread where you post you'd rather use reuse your old headstuds when putting a head on rather than use new ARP's because directions are hard and basic mechanical ability is lacking.

Oh wait. You did.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 09:18 AM   #10
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240KA View Post
i find it very hilarious that i noticed your stupid post in the political thread, and now i find this brain dead ass post from you...lol. talk about out of touch with reality.

omg that's a fake bov?!??!?! you don't say!!! how are you so smart and able to know that that's a fake bov?!?! lmao you fucking retard. thanks for the much needed information that's NEVER been discussed on here. lel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Awaiting the thread where you post you'd rather use reuse your old headstuds when putting a head on rather than use new ARP's because directions are hard and basic mechanical ability is lacking.

Oh wait. You did.
Glad you guys are fans of mine, stay tuned for more.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:43 PM   #11
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
There's replicas that look exactly like the one on the right. The fake one here looks like they weren't really trying to pass it off as an HKS, just a similar style
Old 08-20-2020, 04:14 PM   #12
S14rebuild
BANNED

The one he labeld as knock off doesnt even say hks... on the back says BOV
Old 03-23-2024, 02:18 AM   #13
jonesPhedra

jonesPhedra is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
Wordle said: There's replicas that look exactly like the one on the right. The fake one here looks like they weren't really trying to pass it off as an HKS, just a similar style
I like the flatter noise on low boost. I like the replica better.
jonesPhedra is offline   Reply With Quote