Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 09-08-2021, 06:53 PM   #1
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
WTB: KA24DE EGR and AIV/PAIR Tubes

Like the title says, I'm looking for a Ka24de ERG tube as well as the tube for the PAIR/AIV valve that s13's have. I'm replacing a cracked manifold and since my car is from the east coast, both the EGR and AIV pipes have become one with the old manifold to the point where no amount of heat is ever going to free them. I know a lot of you guys on here have deleted them so I'm hoping someone has a uncut set with decent threads laying around that I can use to replace mine since I want to keep all factory emissions intact. Please let me know if you have either pipe and your price shipped to 20115. Thanks!
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2021, 07:22 AM   #2
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Got the EGR, still trying to source the AIV tube. I know someone has one laying around!
Old 09-20-2021, 11:05 AM   #3
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Bump, still need an AIV tube!
Old 10-08-2021, 10:53 PM   #4
jamaica10

Trader Rating: (1)
jamaica10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can you post a pic of what you are looking for so i can see if i have it on my spare/junk KA24de?
jamaica10 is offline   Reply With Quote