Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-12-2015, 06:41 PM   #1861
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i periodically checked in on your build, and i fully understand where you are coming from.

not sure how much mileage or use you put on the car, but man... you just had a really nice driver's setup, originally. i think i speak for a good chunk of us here on zilvia that we all gasped when both, you and damon took apart your cars.

one thing i had to do with my build, is scale back the level of detail. i found that if i kept attempting to make everything perfect or make everything pretty or make everything baller, that it simply wouldnt ever be completed.

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority. i've watched a decade go by with 0 miles. not good!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2016, 02:31 PM   #1862
ellopuppet
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ellopuppet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Well i just wasted an entire day at work reading this entire build. I have to say, you are OCD in all the right places.
ellopuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:27 PM   #1863
StyleUp

Trader Rating: (0)
StyleUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I read this entire build today and all I can say is wow! I learned a lot of information today about the swap as I'm building a LS powered PS13 myself. I'm kinda bummed your parting it out, but I completely understand your reasoning (Kinda in the same situation myself.) But good luck with the business man. I guess I'm to late to get any of your parts lol.
StyleUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:37 PM   #1864
yardy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
yardy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have been following your build and blog since 2012 while looking for was to customize the interior of my hatch. I must say reading through what you're doing will be missed. I hope one day to purchase one of your S13 dash setups and help support your endeavor, good luck with your business and God speed.
yardy is offline   Reply With Quote