Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-29-2020, 09:04 PM   #121
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
The problem is bailing out the capitalists, who's religion is against bailouts.

A real bailout isn't trillions to the banks, it's just an income to the people who have to be home until it's over. Real functional economies trickle up, trickle down is an excuse to steal everything from you, while pissing on you and telling you it's raining.

They want you to go get sick and die for the (their) economy, but the banks already have trillions of your money, and your kids money.

Neither of these parties is on your side.
As someone that is still waiting for their Payroll Protection Programing funding to be approved I understand how you feel, but leave these comments for another political thread. Lets keep comments in this thread for Covid-19 specific please.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2020, 10:42 PM   #122
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
The bailout is a direct effect of Covid-19. A main reason why so many folks are receiving hardship is simply because of how shittily the situation was handled by the government.

In France for example, the government pays the companies directly, and require it goes directly to the employees at 80-90 % of their pay and due to centralized healthcare, every single person keeps their benefits.....which means, if I am having a heart attack, and I am a blue collar worker, I am not sitting around making the choice of go or not go because a local hospital has several positive Covid-19 cases. I know of one person who had to make this very same decision while having a minor stroke with his wife preparing the chariot. That is a SHITTY choice to make

Try to avoid as you may, the bailout is ingrained in this discussion as so many people were/are depending on it, was shit and this will not end quickly. $1200 gets you how far again?? Lakers got $10M. Shake shack $10M. Ruth Christie $10M. And because of the bailout rules, once the money has been allocated, regardless of if the big businesses return the funds, those funds are NOT allowed to be tapped again. What a cluster fuck..... So a double swift kick to the nuts...
So there is a non zero chance, you won't even see the second wave of funds Agamemnon. Unfortunate as it may seem (I know of several folks and businesses personally who have applied for the PPP.........one in particular is my fabricator who literally JUST finished by half cage and I had a lengthy discussion with him in regards to the entire process.)

This ENTIRE situation could have been avoided....or atleast marginalized. There is a non zero chance we are absolutely fucked on the other side of this....
This also leaves zero question as to why the stock market still hasn't continued to tank (because they all got a 2nd and now possibly a 3rd infusion of cash, while pleebs are getting $1200....).
We are at 60K deaths today. About 1-2 months early than anticipated
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 10:51 PM   #123
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
The bailout is a direct effect of Covid-19. A main reason why so many folks are receiving hardship is simply because of how shittily the situation was handled by the government.

In France for example, the government pays the companies directly, and require it goes directly to the employees at 80-90 % of their pay and due to centralized healthcare, every single person keeps their benefits.....which means, if I am having a heart attack, and I am a blue collar worker, I am not sitting around making the choice of go or not go because a local hospital has several positive Covid-19 cases. I know of one person who had to make this very same decision while having a minor stroke with his wife preparing the chariot. That is a SHITTY choice to make

Try to avoid as you may, the bailout is ingrained in this discussion as so many people were/are depending on it, was shit and this will not end quickly. $1200 gets you how far again?? Lakers got $10M. Shake shack $10M. Ruth Christie $10M. And because of the bailout rules, once the money has been allocated, regardless of if the big businesses return the funds, those funds are NOT allowed to be tapped again. What a cluster fuck..... So a double swift kick to the nuts...
So there is a non zero chance, you won't even see the second wave of funds Agamemnon. Unfortunate as it may seem (I know of several folks and businesses personally who have applied for the PPP.........one in particular is my fabricator who literally JUST finished by half cage and I had a lengthy discussion with him in regards to the entire process.)

This ENTIRE situation could have been avoided....or atleast marginalized. There is a non zero chance we are absolutely fucked on the other side of this....
This also leaves zero question as to why the stock market still hasn't continued to tank (because they all got a 2nd and now possibly a 3rd infusion of cash, while pleebs are getting $1200....).
We are at 60K deaths today. About 1-2 months early than anticipated
Right?

The economy as we discuss it is not a real thing, it's just a measure of how fast the wealthy are getting more wealthy by comparison to everyone else - only cruelty and indifference could justify giving any bailout whatsoever to those people - but just like any other time (and of course so much moreso), giving people without enough money, money, directly injects it into the part of the economy that actually moves around, that's the very best you could do for small businesses and the everyman.

When you give joe blow a wad of cash, even if he didn't think he needed it, he still gets the tires he's been driving on bald for months, or whatever - it helps everyone all the way up the ladder, from the local tire shop to the manufacturer. When you give Michelin (just picking a name that fits my tire example) a wad of cash, they outsource things and hide it offshore and use it to buy their own stock back to make it look more valuable and all sorts of other dastardly things that joe blow just couldn't do even if he wanted to.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 05:09 AM   #124
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I've ben doing this fun thing on FaceBook where whenever someone posts the Plandemic video, I immediately delete them.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:31 AM   #125
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Yep. Several places debunked the video

If one single person who posted the video took 2 secs to google her, they wouldn't be posting the video....

Actually no, they still would post the video because bleach injections work...
Old 05-14-2020, 07:35 AM   #126
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I've ben doing this fun thing on FaceBook where whenever someone posts the Plandemic video, I immediately delete them.
I have deleted so many people on my "friends" list because of this. Instagram too.

Its crazy how some people (many of whom I thought were somewhat educated) actually fall for this shit.
Old 05-14-2020, 10:46 AM   #127
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I have this one former coworker who kept re-posting the shit, talking about "keep posting until they wake up and stop burying the truth," then went to posting similar posts basically repeating the same debunked bullshit. She was not only deleted, but blocked as well

And I write too!
Old 05-14-2020, 11:26 AM   #128
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Quote:
So there is a non zero chance, you won't even see the second wave of funds Agamemnon. (
Second wave did indeed come and my funds were deposited in my account last week.
Old 05-14-2020, 11:34 AM   #129
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Nice! Good to hear
Old 05-14-2020, 06:05 PM   #130
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Haven't seen Plandemic. I'm going to assume it's 9/11 conspiracy theories 2.0.

Finally dumped a bunch of money into the stock market. Can't imagine it going to much lower for any extended period of time. People are beginning to realize they had a much higher chance of dying in a car accident on the way to work than they ever did of COVID.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 09:54 PM   #131
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nice! Good to hear
Its been a huge sigh of relief for me and a lot of my business associates. My banking institution(U.S. Bank) came through and pushed hard for us. Unfortunately, I've heard from my associates that there has been an large number employees upset that they are getting their missed payroll and are refusing to come back to work.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:49 AM   #132
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

And the USA has now had the highest per day cases of Covid since this whole mess began.....And NO, its not because of increased testing.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...9-spikes-in-us

Quote:
ERTISEMENT
But most of those states are also seeing an increase in the percentage of tests that come back positive, indicating the virus is spreading quickly. If the virus were stable, the percentage of positive tests would be declining.
Thanks Obama.....oh wait....
Old 07-02-2020, 07:14 PM   #133
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Governor Abbott just made mask mandatory for all Texas residents over the age of 10 years old. If you have a legit medical issue you can get a waiver. Texas has had an average of. 5800 new cases a day. It hit 8k this pass weekend.
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:58 PM   #134
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

You can blame then idiot Dan Patrick for some.of that....
Old 07-03-2020, 01:44 AM   #135
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
This whole mess is pretty confusing, why some places are hit hard and others less so.

I get NY is more densely populated than LA and San Francisco, but you get cities like Tokyo and Hong Kong arguably more crowded than NY that I know of, and likely got the virus earlier and yet are doing incredibly well.

I do believe the practice of wearing face masks, something more common in Asian communities, when one gets sick might prevent the spread of the virus. It will be interesting to see how states that are opening up earlier and places like Sweden who haven't locked down their economy & quarantine as much are faring. If they can pull it off good for them. Its just not confidence inspiring when so little is known especially with transmission and long term effects.
and of course now we are experiencing how people got lax and dumb after we started opening up. I actually started to see more people not wearing face masks a few weeks back. I also saw groups at restaurant's sitting right next to each other no face masks getting drunk and eating and shouting at each other. I was picking up food and I was like get me out of here now.
So ya Welcome to Fourth of July lockdown style.

thank you Covidiot’s :lol:

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 05:21 AM   #136
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
viruses and airbourne pathogens have been around as long as we have. It will continue to mutate and re-infect over time just like the FLU and many others.

The only difference is now suddenly our population is growing out of control, and our technology to distinguish pathogens is getting better, so between those two things we will be finding more and more issues with our 'air quality' so to speak.

I forsee in the near future, many HEPA-style air filtration units, and many UV-'germ killer' type of units, not just in hospitals but everywhere, homes, offices, gyms, etc...
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:33 AM   #137
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
All people have to do is wear masks and not congregate for awhile.

But the idiots we live amongst can't even do that for a few months. Life could be near normal, but alas more people are dying now from it than ever before.

Selfish idiots.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #138
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
on a more positive note, there are some good restaurant takeout deals here in la and san francisco bay area
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:45 PM   #139
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
All people have to do is wear masks and not congregate for awhile.

But the idiots we live amongst can't even do that for a few months. Life could be near normal, but alas more people are dying now from it than ever before.

Selfish idiots.
It's weird watching countries do what the experts suggest and get better, then doing the opposite and wondering why it just isn't working

And I write too!
Old 07-03-2020, 10:04 PM   #140
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Its summer. I thought this was all to go away by now?? Isn't this just a hoax?

We had 6 months to fix this. Yet, you have idiots rolling up on City Hall in Michigan armed talking about ma rights, and here we are 1 month later about to shut it all down again and they are no where to be found.....Fucking idiots....the lot of them!

How in the world did this country manage to make the situation WORSE in 6 months in while every single other country made it better. How in the world....You have places like FL who refuse to count the available ICU beds, or just simply the state posts false/inaccurate Covid related cases, get called on it, and not once, but 2 or 3 more times post the same inaccurate info. WHAT THE FUCK@?@?@

P.S Fuck Lt Gov of Texas Dan Patrick and Rand Paul. People like those are EXACTLY the reason we are all in this shit, and will be for the foreseeable future....

Boy are we fucked as a country where people can't even wear simple fucking mask without screaming to the moon and back. Selfish as fuck pricks....
Old 07-11-2020, 02:05 PM   #141
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
indeed. for a while death rates were pretty stable despite increased infection. now that's going up too in the past week.

I do think think failure comes in the form of many levels of government, for both political parties. also people not taking on responsibility even today. Just drove out to run some errands in Los Angeles and it seems like at least a third of people out there still aren't wearing masks.

hoping plasma shots might be part of the solution.
https://ktla.com/news/coronavirus/sc...kers-wont-act/
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:13 AM   #142
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Ladies and gentlemen...
Herman Cain

... because fuck the experts.

And I write too!
Old 07-30-2020, 05:43 PM   #143
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Darwin award.....
Old 08-02-2020, 05:28 PM   #144
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Ladies and gentlemen...
Herman Cain

... because fuck the experts.
Wearing a mask is too hard man.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:13 PM   #145
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
If youre so afraid of people not wearing masks, heres a tip from your "experts": stay home.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 06:17 PM   #146
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Why don't you stay the fuck home and stop spreading shit??

Why should I be forced to be exposed to you?? See how that works??

The knife cuts both ways....
Old 08-02-2020, 06:23 PM   #147
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
No it doesnt. Im not spreading anything. Im not afraid. Im free to go out. FREE. Why do WE have to be exposed to your dumbass with toilet paper and tin foil wrapped around your head DEMANDING I do the same?

Scared? Stay home. Now put your mask back on so we dont have to hear you, like your masters told you
Old 08-02-2020, 06:26 PM   #148
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I like it here in my house.
I have a lot of cool shit in here and two dogs that love me. I have built and planted a vegetable garden, I have gotten more writing done in the last three months than in the previous two years. I can do curbside for my groceries and in the event that I need to face the public, it is no huge deal to put on a fucking mask for ten minutes.
I am a lifelong asthmatic who has spent a week and a half in the hospital for heart related issues. I will listen to the experts before I do some asshole lying to me just to be reelected.

And I write too!
Old 08-02-2020, 06:50 PM   #149
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Thats fine. Nothing wrong with staying home. Except that kids are forced to be social isolates. It just makes no sense to be scared and go out demanding other people follow your orders. its not about being 'incovenienced' by a mask. The issue is that this molehill is being made out to be a mountain to push the limits of uncostitutional compliance, destroying mom and pop in favor of multinational corporations, and effectively artificially forcing our economy further down. Your "experts" hate you and theyre gaming you to screw you and all of us over. Its not going to end at the masks, just like it didnt end at the "temporary 2 week shut down" when the "experts" were saying "masks dont work" and i was laughed at for wearing an n95 and stocking up supplies.
Do you realize most people dont wash their hands after using the bathroom? Havent you noticed that people touch EVERYTHING at the stores at put it back on the shelf? It is impossible to buy a mask actually rated effective against COVID. Do you really not see what is going on here? The only thing this has to do with trump is that the elite media and politicians are using this scamdemic to take attention off the fact theyve been pursueing lie after lie to remove a duelly elected president and ramp up their blind followers to try it again.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:34 PM   #150
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I imagine the opinions of people who think plandemic was legitimate would hold more weight here if not for the countries the world over who did listen to the experts and have since seen their countries NOT going to shit, while America is busy pissing and moaning because their constitutional right to yell at an Applebees waitress is being violated.
It seems we need some more high profile people to go the Herman Cain route of ridiculing the whole thing and then paying the ultimate price before this shit gets taken seriously. Yes, I am making light of the death of someone who could have saved himself had he not decided to play politics. I am also willing to go to his grave and write "fucked around and found out" in Sharpie if given a chance and time to do so.

And I write too!