Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 06-12-2008, 10:24 AM   #1
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
hey anyone heading out to HIN ?

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone is heading out to Hot Import Night the week after Formula D@ e-town.
2008 Nightshift - Elmont-HIN
Where: Belmont Park Raceway
2150 Hempstead Turnpike
Elmont, NY. 11003
When: June 21st, 2008
Saturday 4pm to 12am
Tickets will be $30 bucks but i did found a promo code for everyone.Hope it'll help you guys.
PROMO CODE-
POSTNYC -$10.00 OFF *BEST CHOICE*
MSNYE-$10.00 OFF
XSCAPE - $5.00 OFF

Anyone rolling together? hehe anyone from bklyn to meet up at ceasars bay and head out? hmm.... Hey it would be great for ppl to show up cause its 1 week of cars drifting and the next week all GIRLZZZZZZZ muahahmuahhaa LMK guys

Last edited by sTalnOut; 06-13-2008 at 07:35 AM..
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
if we're meeting up at ceasars bay i'm down with that...i don't kno how to get to that belmont place. my car is a pos tho haha

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
if we're meeting up at ceasars bay i'm down with that...i don't kno how to get to that belmont place. my car is a pos tho haha
rofl hey even if is a POS its car hahaha im might be selling my s14 and ill be driving a POS beatup 93 camry hahahaha i guess will see wassup with the meet to head out there.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

hmmmmmmmmmmm anyone lolzzz
Old 06-18-2008, 05:59 PM   #5
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If anyone is rolling up from Philly/South Jersey area, hit me up!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i'll be there...heading with my bro though...not my s14 =\

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
i'll be there...heading with my bro though...not my s14 =
Its koo i wouldn't drive my s14 up there as well .. theres alot of a-o who likes messing with pplz car when they ain't around
Old 06-19-2008, 09:03 AM   #8
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
im thinking about going. have some stuff to take care of this sat but i might show up allitle late. and about my s13..... dont know yet im waiting on spec to send me back clutch soooooooo probly not... if anything ill roll up in my 300zx tho lol
Old 06-21-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
Vinny
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Vinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the roughVinny is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm leaving from jersey around 1:30pm if anyone wants to meet up somewhere! See ya'll there!