Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-28-2019, 07:26 PM   #1
BokChoITV

Trader Rating: (0)
BokChoITV is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
1995 240sx - Automatic, 145k Miles

All information can be found here:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...899498823.html

1995 Nissan 240sx - S14
Clean Title
145k miles only
Automatic (Autotragic)
Smog passed earlier this year

Background:
Previous owner sold the car to me because it wouldn't pass smog. Turned out to be an oil leak due to the valve cover gaskets being gone. Did a valve cover gasket replacement following the FSM (correct bolt order and torque'd to spec) and passed smog with flying colors.
***Car is gutted***
Done by previous owner. No rear seats, speakers, or radio. Harnesses and wires are all there and intact, however.
This car was bought to be a long-term project. I've driven it less than 150 miles since I've owned it, otherwise it sits in the garage. Most of my work on the car has been making sure it's healthy and running. It's given me 0 issues and I've driven it to work a few times (about 30 miles)
I'm posting this car as I'm trying to free up garage space, but if it doesn't sell, I don't mind just keeping and building it. A car this clean is hard to come by. Automatic also means it's less likely to be abused.

Oil Pressure, Oil Temperature, and Water Temperature gauges were installed to keep an eye on the health of the car. Included is a picture of all the operating temperatures after a 10 mile cruise. Everything is within healthy range. The car has no AC due to needing a recharge, but heater and everything else works.
Car was recently switched to a new set of Silvers Neomax Coilovers due to the previous suspension being blown. There are less than 100 miles on these coilovers. The spring rates are F10k, R8k.

The car runs, drives, and has no issues. Gas mileage is good and it pulls like a truck motor should (yes, a KA24DE). Torque is great and with OD off, it pulls even harder. I also have an ISR 3" blast pipe exhaust system I'll throw in for free. I just picked it up, but am too lazy to install it. Also, it's f**ken loud.

The car's paint is what you can expect from a 24 year old car. Not bad, but the clear coat is wearing in a few spots. Minor dings and scratches here and there and one slight 'dent' in the rear quarter panel that can either be hammered out or covered with an over-fender if you plan to do that stuff.

I'm posting this for $4,800 because I know some people will try to low-ball me, but realistically, the first person to bring me $4,400 can take it home. I'll take you for a test-drive and will let YOU drive the car if you have cash in hand. We won't meet up in some random parking lot so this won't be a shady deal.

If you want a manual S14, just to do a manual swap. I'd highly recommend Wolfreign Motors in Oakland. They do a great job and charge very reasonably. Otherwise, leave this car automatic while you build everything else, lol.

Please email me for more information. I have a full walk-around video and more pictures I can provide for people truly interested. I'm NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES and will consider REASONABLE OFFERS. Yeah, there's some salvage title SR20 S14s for 6k on Craigslist. Go buy those and deal with those issues.
I'm available on weekday nights after 8pm and weekends all day.

Asking: SOLD SOLD SOLD

Images linked on my CL posting:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...899498823.html

Last edited by BokChoITV; 06-05-2019 at 04:23 PM..
BokChoITV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2019, 04:04 PM   #2
BokChoITV

I'll honestly let it go for $4,000 since I'm now looking at a better daily, lol.
Somewhat Caali 'drift tax' prices, but it's a clean car, taken care of, and is unabused.
I'll even throw in 1 peepee touch.
Old 05-30-2019, 04:29 PM   #3
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BokChoITV View Post
I'll honestly let it go for $4,000 since I'm now looking at a better daily, lol.
Somewhat Caali 'drift tax' prices, but it's a clean car, taken care of, and is unabused.
I'll even throw in 1 peepee touch.
Now that right there is reason alone to jump on this!
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:09 PM   #4
jasonxle

Trader Rating: (1)
jasonxle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
When you mean car is gutted, is it only missing what you stated or its literally gutted?
Also can I get more pics of body and inside as well.
jasonxle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:23 PM   #5
BokChoITV

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonxle View Post
When you mean car is gutted, is it only missing what you stated or its literally gutted?
Also can I get more pics of body and inside as well.
Car was just sold this morning, sorry!
Old 06-05-2019, 05:10 PM   #6
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BokChoITV View Post
Car was just sold this morning, sorry!
Congrats!
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote