Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 10-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #121
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
DOPE.

God, those fenders make me want to play with my S13 again.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #122
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what size wheels does koguchi run with his kit?
TheWayItGoes909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 12:07 AM   #123
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
what engine management is going to controlling all this smoke?

make sure you get it tuned in steady state, a whole lot more spool up, throttle response and low end torque can be gained with cell by cell
Old 10-30-2008, 09:57 AM   #124
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
what size wheels does koguchi run with his kit?
he runs something small with giant spacers.

Thanks Steve it is rom tuned now and will be for a while then maybe PFC or e8 havnt decided. I have a lot more money to spend in other places and don't need retarded numbers to prove I'm cool. Even 300 whp is fine and it should do that easily.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #125
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE

Last edited by WISH ONE; 08-10-2010 at 05:10 PM..
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 AM   #126
Fam0uZ
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Fam0uZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
Moar updates!

seriousbadass.com

Lots of updates.
how about that fuck!ng truck man? that thing its insaneeee
BTW nice build keep it upp
Fam0uZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #127
brainfood
Post Whore!

brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
Oushhhh Brogers! does this thing run now i havent seen you in like 3 months, and i miss you my friend...... lol cant wait to see it painted, you still doin it yourself or did you find a painter, the dude that painted my car would paint yours too i can ask him pricing, but knowing you, probably already found paint for free. Reminds me i still have your water pump i was supposed to see andrew last night since he has a prototype DP i gave him and is supposed to return it but he didnt end up coming by hopefully, he will today. Anyways the car looks great.
I know new job and you dont hang out anymore. Car cant run with no water pump I need to get my intercooler piping welded up. I fab'd it but need someone to weld it. I may buy some wire for the mig and see if I can make it work but since the wire is so soft and I dont have an aluminum adapter gun end thing I dont know how its going to go. Chris is going to paint it, I want to do it myself but he wont let me. Since I have done everything else myself and will do pretty much everything myself I really wanted to paint it. But its easy to just give it to Chris and have him do it. I am going to build my own cage pretty sure and since I painted the engine bay and will paint the interior at least I did some painting on the car.

That truck is crazy nice but it doesnt go anywhere. Its all chrome and painted underneath its cool. But useless.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #128
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Still keeping it real man, awesome!

It looks like there is still room even with the 25mm spacer on the rear. Legit!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:04 PM   #129
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Leo-kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice build up man! Those Koguchi over fenders are pure sex espeacially matched up with those wheels!
Leo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #130
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
looks good bro =]
Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 PM   #131
brainfood
Post Whore!

Not if I went any lower. Plus I will run less camber in the back once I get around to a real alignment.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #132
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainfood View Post
he runs something small with giant spacers.

Thanks Steve it is rom tuned now and will be for a while then maybe PFC or e8 havnt decided. I have a lot more money to spend in other places and don't need retarded numbers to prove I'm cool. Even 300 whp is fine and it should do that easily.
Rom is ok.

In the future money spent on this will make smoke a lot easier...It's amazing what another 100 ft lbs of torque from 3000-4500 rpms will do
Old 10-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #133
totalposer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
totalposer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
drifting, it's all about the people.
totalposer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:37 PM   #134
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Rom is ok.

In the future money spent on this will make smoke a lot easier...It's amazing what another 100 ft lbs of torque from 3000-4500 rpms will do
yeah the extra response from a real tune would be nice. One step at a time and the rom tune dyno with similar setup was still more power and earlier than a 2871 so I'm sure it will be great while I sort the chassis and then probably the head then if I get rid of the maf I need a new compressor housing. Just a lot of $ to think about would rather have a lot of other stuff at the moment.

"drifting is all about the people" -brogers
Old 11-01-2008, 11:19 AM   #135
brainfood
Post Whore!

My blog is back up I will start putting updates there again. thanks for looking!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:21 AM   #136
JDS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JDS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nicccce!!!!
JDS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:31 AM   #137
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Check it out mang~!!!!!!

Thanks again, I am putting some different color options in a poll tonight so this thing is getting printed SOON.

http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-annou...180sx-tee.html

ps- I know its not a 180, next time Ill put 'pop-up headlights'
Old 11-01-2008, 01:32 PM   #138
brainfood
Post Whore!

Thanks Mike the shirt looks sick!
Old 11-08-2008, 12:50 AM   #139
brainfood
Post Whore!

Moar updates check out the site. Seriousbadass.com

Old 11-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #140
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Yay! The site's back! Good work on that piping, can't wait to see it running... and awesome shirts!

I missed the "drifting photos" update... love seeing the S14 in its previous glory. We'll have to see what it can do with twice the parts and half the driver lol.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #141
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Yay! The site's back! Good work on that piping, can't wait to see it running... and awesome shirts!

I missed the "drifting photos" update... love seeing the S14 in its previous glory. We'll have to see what it can do with twice the parts and half the driver lol.
Lol yeah get out to the track! Just have fun thats all that matters
Old 11-10-2008, 12:23 AM   #142
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE

Last edited by WISH ONE; 08-10-2010 at 05:10 PM..
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:09 AM   #143
brainfood
Post Whore!

yes I do really bad let me know how much he wants and I will drop them off sometime
Old 11-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #144
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Those last 2 pictures were mirrored or something right?

Because in those pics it looks like the exhaust is on the US passenger side...
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 08:53 AM   #145
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I sure wish the build wasn't cluttered up with all of your blogging adventures, granted it provides for an interesting read.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:43 AM   #146
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I sure wish the build wasn't cluttered up with all of your blogging adventures, granted it provides for an interesting read.
Lol, it helps us to get to know the real BRogers - you know, separate the man from the myth

Old 11-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #147
brainfood
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Lol its because it is my blog, and I post on a lot of different sites I dont have time to update each build. Plus this car will be done soonish and then this way you can still see my other projects like a 2j powered Lexus is350

nope one is from the drivers side looking at the exhaust and one is from underneath the motor looking towards the back of the car. Notice the trans.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #148
brainfood
Post Whore!

Moar updates and some lexus stuff check it out. Seriousbadass.com
Old 12-08-2008, 11:02 PM   #149
brainfood
Post Whore!

More updates, started on engine harness, got the intercooler piping done, just need to polish it now and worked some more on the rolla. Some pics here check out more at Seriousbadass.com

Old 01-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #150
brainfood
Post Whore!