Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #121
Teh Luckinator
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Teh Luckinator is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that flat black vert is like picasso.

i hate picasso.
More than Lucky lives in stockton?
Teh Luckinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 05:57 PM   #122
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews

Lol mom does not look amused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmroczk
it started out clean, then the first motor blew... everything came out, coupe doors went on and roll bar went in.

love this picture, had to drop it in.

it became his daily driver some time around here.

still a daily driver tire hauler with Mikespeed 120db strait pipe

didn't look right

aero off the Enjuku S13.4

Its been parted out and the shell sold, the new owner's dropped an SR in and it should be back on the road looking mostly stock.

Sink bought a J30 this week.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #123
shadow_s13

Trader Rating: (0)
shadow_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
I do understand where your coming from! But for me personaly I get more enjoyment out of looking at nice s-chasis that have some track damage and zipties and rivets holding shit together. I dont know why either? I think i just respect a car that was built to be fast/handle/drift/race and that actualy does what it was built for. Almost like battle scars.
I totally agree with ya!!
shadow_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #124
greddyguy
Zilvia Member

greddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choices
how MANY times are you gonna post pics of your crappy vert...it says DOPE vert, not JOKE vert
greddyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:16 PM   #125
greddyguy
Zilvia Member

greddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choicesgreddyguy has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rps13drift View Post
I do understand where your coming from! But for me personaly I get more enjoyment out of looking at nice s-chasis that have some track damage and zipties and rivets holding shit together. I dont know why either? I think i just respect a car that was built to be fast/handle/drift/race and that actualy does what it was built for. Almost like battle scars.
i agree with you as well. but its stupid when people make their cars look like shit on purpose
greddyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #126
96Turbo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute96Turbo has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
blah blah blah flat black s13.4 vert blah blah

lets see some more pics
96Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:33 PM   #127
stlthftr1
Leaky Injector

stlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of lightstlthftr1 is a glorious beacon of light
that s13.4 is the shit , i like it . you can't make me not like it . i like hardass cars that aren't wimpy looking. good shit .
stlthftr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #128
track_s13coupe

track_s13coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
agreed.. s13.4 is the shit!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg g-dear01.jpg (55.4 KB, 222 views)
track_s13coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #129
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
lol that flat black is the worst looking vert in here and all you guys jock it lol...
some weird taste man lol

thats because some people like ragged out pieces of shit. reminds them of their car

vert would look great with a nice candy job.

paint isn't expensive or hard to do yourself, just time consuming. i wish people would paint their cars.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #130
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
This thread should be renamed to that primered s13.4 with all the attention it's getting.

I'm sad to hear it was parted out, that thing was so awesome.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #131
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
If all of you are sweating that so hard, you should do it to your cars. It would only take about $25 bucks and 30 mins or so. Then all your friends could sweat you for the master piece you have created.
holemilk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:59 AM   #132
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by track_s13coupe View Post
agreed.. s13.4 is the shit!
that fucking pic u posted is GROSS!!! who the hell chromes 350z rims?
kawika219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:20 AM   #133
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
If all of you are sweating that so hard, you should do it to your cars. It would only take about $25 bucks and 30 mins or so. Then all your friends could sweat you for the master piece you have created.
Most of the cars on this forum already look pretty close to that vert. But none of them can make it look totally fucking radical like the vert does. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #134
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
too much hating going on.back on topic fools

jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #135
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough

Its a photochop, but I'll post pics of what it really looks like on a vert in 8-10 weeks.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #136
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i think there are a couple of peolple already ahead of you on this forum alone.man im sooo glad that i opted out of getin that aero!!still really nice tho!!

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #137
orangejdmsilvia
Leaky Injector

orangejdmsilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to orangejdmsilvia
the supermade vert is my pure inspiration for my build...i love that thing. and guys my vert will hopefully be a vq swap DRIFT vert not collecting dust! i have to do this...

green glitter and white wheels and on the track..keep up the good work...baller!

ross those ssr are mad nice!! but yea you need aero now!

diff stroke for diff folk..all these verts have diff style and taste but nothing beats sliding with the top down! but after seeing the black primered vert fall off the loading dock...I LOVE THAT FUCKIN CAR NOW! hahah awesome pic!
Old 12-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #138
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
That Kouki S14 front end swapped vert and the responses to it in this Thread, represents everything that is wrong with the 240 community now a days.

It has become more acceptable to just slap something together, that is fuck ugly, as long as someone plans to further destroy it on a track, rather than building something that can perform well and still looks like quality workmanship. I hate drifting for making it acceptable to wreck your car and not give a damn.

[/grumpy_old_man_rant]
I agree with you, it takes maturity to see that its ridiculous. People will get older, and realize how silly it is. It takes guts to come out and say that on this forum because you will have everyone attack you and what you "dont" do with your car.

Im curious to know if theres any real legit parts on there, or if its all EBAY/FREDDY /cut springs bs lol. But it doesnt matter, he drifts his car so it must be awesome regardless. lol

im sorry ross, i cant get over how freaking sweet this is.. its tits!
Old 12-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #139
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross.cottrill View Post
i think there are a couple of peolple already ahead of you on this forum alone.man im sooo glad that i opted out of getin that aero!!still really nice tho!!
Meh I don't think anyone ever expected them to only make one. I'm sporting an origin kit now, and thats like that high school whore as far as how many people have that.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #140
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
someone needs to post that charcoal vert with the s15 front, red soft top and chrome grenade wheels.
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #141
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
the reason i like that flat black s13.4 vert is because it's a car that, no matter how shit it looks, you just can't stop looking at it. especially that side profile pic, the lines on that thing are on point. whatever.

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #142
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
That Kouki S14 front end swapped vert and the responses to it in this Thread, represents everything that is wrong with the 240 community now a days.

It has become more acceptable to just slap something together, that is fuck ugly, as long as someone plans to further destroy it on a track, rather than building something that can perform well and still looks like quality workmanship. I hate drifting for making it acceptable to wreck your car and not give a damn.

[/grumpy_old_man_rant]
I feel your pain. For the first time, I agree with u. Hope it's not the last.
silviaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 06:24 AM   #143
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I guess alot of folk don't like rat rod type cars.

Who makes roll bars for verts? I cant seem to find any...
Old 12-22-2008, 06:51 AM   #144
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Mmmmm

so many sexy verts in this thread. Anyone have more pics of aero'd 180 front verts??

Once my car doesn't look like shit, i'll post up pics...
Old 12-22-2008, 07:47 AM   #145
NismoSilvia270R
Zilvia Junkie

NismoSilvia270R is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NismoSilvia270R
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I guess alot of folk don't like rat rod type cars.

Who makes roll bars for verts? I cant seem to find any...
only roll bar ive seen for sale.
240sx Convertible Roll Bar Kit by DavisFab & FRSport!!! PICS INSIDE!: 240SX Convertible Forum: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub

r/t tuning(kinda) did a really nice one.
http://www.ziptied.com/forums/index.php?topic=14677.0

but powerzamcam did a couple good ones.

just a few in the area
NismoSilvia270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:16 PM   #146
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
here is mine, i hope you people dont get mad its not 'hot'
its a start though!
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #147
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROUGE180 View Post
More info please i <3 this car!!
s13 coupe/roadster/vert with front and rear y32 cima conversion.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:34 PM   #148
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
here is mine, i hope you people dont get mad its not 'hot'
its a start though!
cool to see that hood is still around in all it's awesomeness.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #149
streetstarspride

streetstarspride is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblack13 View Post

now the part that goes over the top when it is down, where can we find that? through nissan directly? or aftermarket?
streetstarspride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #150
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:

[/grumpy_old_man_rant]
...[/young_person_agreeing_]...
msglenth
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote