Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-27-2020, 04:43 PM   #12721
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Man, Corbic in here spittin'...

Totally agree man. It's 2020 but let ppl see a nicely done Z32 and most of the braindead masses literally can't tell the difference between it and a Lambo or Ferrari.
Old 03-29-2020, 05:46 AM   #12722
BryanSayWhat
Leaky Injector

BryanSayWhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
It's 2020 but let ppl see a nicely done Z32 and most of the braindead masses literally can't tell the difference between it and a Lambo or Ferrari.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 06:02 AM   #12723
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I realize some of you guys would rather see contemporary take on the 300zx vs an S30, but this guy has me convinced the latter would look amazing. It?s more Ferrari or F Type then Lambo, but I?d buy this for $55k with 400hp is a fucking second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-01-2020, 09:38 AM   #12724
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Here’s a time lapse of the design work

https://youtu.be/egO-zaREBGY
Old 04-01-2020, 10:17 AM   #12725
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Front looks very Taycan'esque. Rear looks AMG GT'esque with a duckbill wing. That looks like a $45-50k car worth having.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:45 AM   #12726
BryanSayWhat
Leaky Injector

My only problem with cars designed like that is how do you make them your own?

It seems like wheels and tires would be the only thing you could do to distinguish yourself from others. No aftermarket lip kit options, rear valances, diffusers, Etc..

I'm also not talking about bolt-on widebody/ Rocket Bunny shit, because we all know that will be inevitable anyway...
Old 04-01-2020, 11:42 AM   #12727
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Really? You can’t imagine adding a lip kit or a additional wing or some other flourishes onto that? Huh. Interesting.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:58 PM   #12728
BryanSayWhat
Leaky Injector

I could see a rear wing, but I feel like the front and side just seem already complete. Almost like adding anything to it would look out of place?

Could also be the lack of body lines that's messing me up... lol
Old 04-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #12729
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
That render look sweet, but the hood is loooong AF. No reason to be that long unless they are moving back to the Inline 6's, which they aren't. Since they're doubling down on the V6s and the VR30DDTT will likely be the stump of choice, I still think a Z32 retro homage to rival Lambos is the right play. To this day, ppl still talk about the Z32/Diablo connection from their headlights.
Old Yesterday, 03:29 AM   #12730
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That render IS sweet. I'm hopeful for something cool, but not holding my breath. It's neat that the 86 is finally coming turbo'd. I'm guessing BMW engine this time around, but I dont know how those 4cyl handle power. The engine in the Zupra is pretty damn stout!
Old Yesterday, 07:45 AM   #12731
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
That render look sweet, but the hood is loooong AF. No reason to be that long unless they are moving back to the Inline 6's, which they aren't. Since they're doubling down on the V6s and the VR30DDTT will likely be the stump of choice, I still think a Z32 retro homage to rival Lambos is the right play. To this day, ppl still talk about the Z32/Diablo connection from their headlights.
You guys need to get this idea of it looking like a lambo out yo damn heads. The GTR is a legit super car and doesn’t look like a lambo or even a super car for that matter.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 AM   #12732
BryanSayWhat
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
It's neat that the 86 is finally coming turbo'd. I'm guessing BMW engine this time around, but I dont know how those 4cyl handle power.
The GR86 has been "supposedly" leaked that it's going to have a 2.4L turbo boxer and make 255-260hp.

If similar to the the current Ascent 2.4L... We can probably expect that these cars will make 270hp/ 300tq with just an Accessport 93 tune.
Old Yesterday, 09:40 AM   #12733
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
The GR86 has been "supposedly" leaked that it's going to have a 2.4L turbo boxer and make 255-260hp.

If similar to the the current Ascent 2.4L... We can probably expect that these cars will make 270hp/ 300tq with just an Accessport 93 tune.
Ahhh well that would be okay. I?m don?t have the strongest opinion of Subaru?s engines lately, but 270whp (I hope) would be fun. The article I read said they were unsure whether is was the Subaru 2.4 or BMW 2.4 to keep inline with the GR nameplate and the Supra.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM   #12734
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

We talked about that a coupe pages back. I’m very interested.