Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 09-05-2007, 03:04 PM   #1
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
S14 Kouki Headlights @ The Nismo Shop

Pick your flavor!

From left to right: USDM kouki, Vertex kouki, JDM kouki

All in stock, ready to rock!
USDM Kouki Headlights $333.46/pair
Vertex Kouki Headlights $500.00/pair
JDM Kouki Headlights $542.00/pair

+tax/shipping

Shipping to the lower 48 states should be around $40.00

Also in-stock to match the Vertex headlights:

Vertex Kouki S14 clear corner lights $80.00

Last edited by crazyikimasho; 09-07-2007 at 01:03 AM..
crazyikimasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 03:33 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

I don't think you have enough versions of S14 headlights

I can't wait till someone types

"If only you had the _______ S14 kouki headlights I would buy them"

Oh wait, they could ask for zenki headlights, that's a good excuse yeah!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
I don't think you have enough versions of S14 headlights

I can't wait till someone types

"If only you had the _______ S14 kouki headlights I would buy them"

Oh wait, they could ask for zenki headlights, that's a good excuse yeah!

If only you had the zenki s14 kouki headlights, I would buy them
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:11 PM   #4
kylaris

kylaris has a spectacular aura aboutkylaris has a spectacular aura aboutkylaris has a spectacular aura aboutkylaris has a spectacular aura aboutkylaris has a spectacular aura aboutkylaris has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Pick your flavor!

From left to right: USDM kouki, Vertex kouki, JDM kouki

All in stock, ready to rock!
USDM Kouki Headlights $333.46/pair
Vertex Kouki Headlights $500.00/pair
JDM Kouki Headlights $542.00/pair

+tax/shipping
is it just me or the jdm kouki projection lens more clear than usdm lens?
kylaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:12 PM   #5
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1sm0r View Post
If only you had the zenki s14 kouki headlights, I would buy them
Yup, the EDM ones.

Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #6
ka24de_s14
Zilvia Member

ka24de_s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
how come the usdm one (far left) projector looks bigger than jdm one ? i thought jdm projector was bigger then usdm
ka24de_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #7
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24de_s14 View Post
how come the usdm one (far left) projector looks bigger than jdm one ? i thought jdm projector was bigger then usdm
Look at the distance from the right side of the lens to the edge of the projector. You can see that the JDM projector is actually larger.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:54 PM   #8
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
any idea why vertex went with halogen housing for the low beam on their version of the headlights?
Old 09-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #9
roorr0
Zilvia Junkie

roorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura aboutroorr0 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to roorr0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
any idea why vertex went with halogen housing for the low beam on their version of the headlights?
i dont know why but thats the only reason why i wouldnt get the Vertex headlights.

the JDM ones look sharper.IMO
roorr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #10
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Well we have them all ., aside from the Euro ones (mainly due to cost), in stock so let me know which ones you want and we'll get them out to you.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:08 PM   #11
vw_nissan
Zilvia Member

vw_nissan is an unknown quantity at this point
Show me some euros zenki....
vw_nissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #12
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by vw_nissan View Post
This is not about zenki...this is about kouki.

Check Justin's other thread out for the zenki euro.

Is there really a EDM kouki headlight?

Carlos
Old 09-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #13
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
This is not about zenki...this is about kouki.

Check Justin's other thread out for the zenki euro.

Is there really a EDM kouki headlight?

Carlos
Yes, essentially its the same projector size as the JDM one but has a LHD beam pattern.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:42 PM   #14
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vw_nissan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCo Justin View Post
Yes, essentially its the same projector size as the JDM one but has a LHD beam pattern.
Ah the correct beam pattern the USA...that's ballerific and safer.

Price?

Carlos
Old 09-06-2007, 12:20 AM   #15
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Ah the correct beam pattern the USA...that's ballerific and safer.

Price?

Carlos

Estimated to be around $600/pair
Old 09-06-2007, 01:16 AM   #16
mnguyen1125
Leaky Injector

mnguyen1125 is a well-known jackass
kool bout to gve u a call tommorrow and buy me a pair of JDM ones..
mnguyen1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 01:30 PM   #17
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Scanned the new issue of Doriten (not sure if I can do that but eh I figure people want to see)

They feature the Vertex headlights

No need to really translate, all they really talk about is that its bad ass and its bright with regular bulbs (H1) and super bright with HID

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:26 PM   #18
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Daaaaaang

Japanese kouki lights.
so good.

I can't believe how hard it was for me to get mine before.
Now Justin has them ready to go ASAP.

Ahhhh how times change
Old 09-06-2007, 05:31 PM   #19
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Any big differences in the light cutoff between the usdm and jdm?

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:55 PM   #20
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
hmmm vertex has shitload of reflectors
Old 09-13-2007, 03:38 AM   #21
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
Will you be willing to Ship to Guam, USA?
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 11:33 AM   #22
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytwa78 View Post
Will you be willing to Ship to Guam, USA?
Sure we ship worldwide.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:18 AM   #23
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
What would the estimated price for shipping be to Guam if I was to order headlights? Thank you.
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 10:49 AM   #24
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flytwa78 View Post
What would the estimated price for shipping be to Guam if I was to order headlights? Thank you.
Should be roughly $40.00 for shipping.
Old 12-05-2007, 02:47 PM   #25
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Price drop!!! Just for Christmas!

$440.00 for Vertex S14 kouki super clear headlights!
http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.ph...oduct_id=12835

$75.00 for Vertex S14 clear kouki corner lights!
http://www.thenismoshop.com/ikorb.ph...oduct_id=12834
Old 12-05-2007, 04:24 PM   #26
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
From what I've read they were designed to run with D2R HID bulbs (Blacked out in certain spots to prevent glare, g35's run them)

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:19 PM   #27
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
From what I've read they were designed to run with D2R HID bulbs (Blacked out in certain spots to prevent glare, g35's run them)
That sounds pretty accurate, although I have no confirmation.