Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #121
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
200 rounds of 0.40 cal, two loaded mags of 7.62x39, let the shit hit the fan already.

your light on your ammo stock pile
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #122
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll be voting for Gary Johnson
Old 08-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #123
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm wondering which is worse (or better?)

voting FOR somebody because their skin color
or
NOT voting for somebody because their skin color.

please advise
Old 08-31-2012, 08:01 AM   #124
slower than you
Zilvia Member

slower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enoughslower than you will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I'm wondering which is worse (or better?)

voting FOR somebody because their skin color
or
NOT voting for somebody because their skin color.

please advise
Listen man, I didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color.

I voted for him because of his street cred'. There's a difference.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:38 PM   #125
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by slower than you View Post
Listen man, I didn't vote for Obama because of his skin color.

I voted for him because of his street cred'. There's a difference.
and that "street cred" took a shit on us quick!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:42 PM   #126
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
My god we are so damn fickle...

4 years ago everybody was like "fuck the republicans. Bush had 8 years and he ran this shit into the ground! we need democrats to really change things"

4 years later "Obama aint done shit. Romney will do what needs to be done"

STFU.

The power is within the people....but to exercise that power takes work. And the typical response to that is "aw fuck that shit..." Which of course leads us back to the incessant 4 year cycle of bitching and moaning about stuff that didn't get done...
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 08-31-2012, 07:29 PM   #127
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
about the only thing you can do is watch out for yourself. as much as i like to argue politics and hope the masses come to their senses, I know it's a long shot to expect that.

But whatever, I'm doing well and I get a kick out of seeing people get what they rightfully deserve.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:01 AM   #128
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
My god we are so damn fickle...

4 years ago everybody was like "fuck the republicans. Bush had 8 years and he ran this shit into the ground! we need democrats to really change things"

4 years later "Obama aint done shit. Romney will do what needs to be done"

STFU.

The power is within the people....but to exercise that power takes work. And the typical response to that is "aw fuck that shit..." Which of course leads us back to the incessant 4 year cycle of bitching and moaning about stuff that didn't get done...
www.whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com

I advise everyone to visit this site
Old 09-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #129
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
What the fuck has Obama done so far?

I advise everyone to visit this site
Oh i'm not saying he hasn't done anything. On the contrary, i think he's done quite a lot.

I'm just quoting more or less what the "masses" say....which of course is pure unadulterated ignorance.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 09-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #130
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
All I know is that if mitt Romney was Santa Claus... Everything would come from china and the elves would be on unemployment.. And Santa owes them jobs.. Or something like that..

This dnc convention is awesome...
Old 09-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #131
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
your light on your ammo stock pile
Ha, I'm just starting up
Old 09-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #132
ineedone
Zilvia Member

ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
All I know is that if Mitt Romney was Santa Claus... Everything would come from China and the American elves would have no jobs or unemployment insurance.. Then Santa would ship their asses to china to work in slave labor camps like Foxcon.. Or something like that..

This dnc convention is awesome...
Fixed that for you, because before I had no idea what that meant.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:07 AM   #133
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Michelle Obama 2016
Old 09-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #134
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
Fixed that for you, because before I had no idea what that meant.
Ok, I just saw the clip of what your original quote referenced... that was... badddd...
Old 09-05-2012, 09:46 PM   #135
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Clinton sealed the deal for me.

Substance.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:10 PM   #136
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Clinton sealed the deal for me.

Substance.
Oh, you mean the guy that cheated on his wife and banged an intern WHILE in office?

Yeah, everyone should trust that guy.

The people that keep calling it a "racial" election make me laugh, those are the ones that want it to be. Obama's father being black and Obama himself being bi-racial have nothing to do with why I'm not voting for him. It has everything to do with how he's spending OUR countries money that WE ALREADY DON'T HAVE! We're 16 trillion in debt and you wanna give the Muslim Brotherhood $1 billion? Where the flying fuck is that coming from and why isn't it going to try to fix the nations debt???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Forget the fact that the U.S. has typically been allies with Isreal, just throw that out the window and lets start giving money to people that kill Christians.

Those of you that put Obama in office to begin with might not recall, but the man said he would cut the national defecit by half during his first term and instead tacked on another $6 trillion . . but go ahead, point the finger at Bush, after all it's his fault OBAMA couldn't keep a promise.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #137
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Oh, you mean the guy that cheated on his wife and banged an intern WHILE in office?

And what does that have to do with anything? Pretty sure your moral butt hurt has nothing to do with economics. If it did, I would be more worried about the guy who was investing in and making crap loads of money off of aborted fetuses... Romney Invested in Medical-Waste Firm That Disposed of Aborted Fetuses, Government Documents Show | Mother Jones

I mean, it is not like that would be counter to EVERYTHING he tells people he believes in... right? Yeah... thought so.

Quote:
The people that keep calling it a "racial" election make me laugh, those are the ones that want it to be. Obama's father being black and Obama himself being bi-racial have nothing to do with why I'm not voting for him. It has everything to do with how he's spending OUR countries money that WE ALREADY DON'T HAVE!
Not our fault your party was pulling for Donald Trump (racist) during the primaries.

Quote:
We're 16 trillion in debt and you wanna give the Muslim Brotherhood $1 billion? Where the flying fuck is that coming from and why isn't it going to try to fix the nations debt???????????!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to see the proof on this one... try to find something that does say "right wing news" for a source please.

The debt does suck, I will give you that, but we could argue the importance of that another time.

Quote:
Forget the fact that the U.S. has typically been allies with Isreal, just throw that out the window and lets start giving money to people that kill Christians.
We are not allies any more??? Funny, because Israel seems to like Obama. I guess that is not a good narrative for the right wing hack jobs... especially when the people in power in Israel praise Obama. Haterz gun Hate

Israel's Defense Minister praises Obama's resolve, denies tensions with Netanyahu - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/07/op...st-friend.html

People who kill Christians? Really, so the USA... the most Christian nation in all of the world is paying to kill Christians? RIIIIIGGGHHHTTTTTT. GTFO of here with all that retardedness... at least try and show something that proves that... How much Glenn Beck did you listen to to convince yourself of this?

Quote:
Those of you that put Obama in office to begin with might not recall, but the man said he would cut the national defecit by half during his first term and instead tacked on another $6 trillion . . but go ahead, point the finger at Bush, after all it's his fault OBAMA couldn't keep a promise.
He said a lot of other things too, so what if he did not get everything done. He ended Iraq, got Osama, ended DOMA, Ended Don't Ask Don't Tell. We are not losing 800k jobs a month.

Here is the thing... I do not blame Bush, I blame stupid neo-cons and stupid ultra conservatives who think people who compromise to fix problems are stupid. How does a Mike Castle get beat in DE? By a looney toon who pretends to be a witch on the weekends but bought into your Beckian/Hannity talking points. That is stupid. How does ole tangerine lose everything he bargained for with the administration in getting the debt limit deal done? because he has to deal with nut bags who think there is a difference between rape and legitimate rape. Whatever this republican party is, it is stupid. You get rid of Michael Steele for Reince Preibus? Yeah, good job on that one too.

Seriously... Mitt Romney was not all that bad of a dude when he was Gov of MI, but GOD FORBID if he does not think gay marriage will bring the apocalypse and that women have a constitutionally protected right to choice he is just another dirty RINO. You made the guy go all crazy eyes McCain (post straight talk express - when McCain was pretty awesome) and now your going to keep losing major national races until you figure out how to get back to being normal people again.

Good luck!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #138
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Clinton

Quote:

The people that keep calling it a "racial" election make me laugh, those are the ones that want it to be. Obama's father being black and Obama himself being bi-racial have nothing to do with why I'm not voting for him. It has everything to do with how he's spending OUR countries money that WE ALREADY DON'T HAVE! We're 16 trillion in debt and you wanna give the Muslim Brotherhood $1 billion? Where the flying fuck is that coming from and why isn't it going to try to fix the nations debt???????????!!!!!!!!!!

Really your going to bad mouth the only President to balance the budget 60 years!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:02 PM   #139
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LxH7MtqMOQ
Old 09-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #140
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
The way I see it, if Obama didnt do anything, we would have been the next Soviet Union, if our economy completely tanked. Seriously, what do people think would have happened if he didnt "stimulate" the economy by pumping money into it? Do some people not realize we did the same exact fucking thing after the Great Depression?

Bitching about the money he spent to try to save the economy, how about you bitch about the $3.8T we've wasted on 2 fucking wars? 10 years later, what do we have to show for? Less civil liberties, civil war in Iraq and Afghanistan still influenced by the Taliban...

Who should we blame for our economy turning to shit? ALL OF US!!! The US doesnt make anything anymore. All the jobs been shipped off overseas, we turned into a fucking consumer economy. All we've done is import shit to consume but we dont export as much shit as we used to. You want to help the economy? Stop buying shit from china...spend the extra money and buy US made stuff!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-07-2012, 12:42 AM   #141
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
The way I see it, if Obama didnt do anything, we would have been the next Soviet Union, if our economy completely tanked. Seriously, what do people think would have happened if he didnt "stimulate" the economy by pumping money into it? Do some people not realize we did the same exact fucking thing after the Great Depression?

Bitching about the money he spent to try to save the economy, how about you bitch about the $3.8T we've wasted on 2 fucking wars? 10 years later, what do we have to show for? Less civil liberties, civil war in Iraq and Afghanistan still influenced by the Taliban...

Who should we blame for our economy turning to shit? ALL OF US!!! The US doesnt make anything anymore. All the jobs been shipped off overseas, we turned into a fucking consumer economy. All we've done is import shit to consume but we dont export as much shit as we used to. You want to help the economy? Stop buying shit from china...spend the extra money and buy US made stuff!!!
Top US Exports

US is second in the world for manufacturing, behind China. Most of the shit we produce is aircrafts, generators, semiconductors, tech stuff that goes into other stuff and not retail products so you don't hear a lot about them. And quite frankly it's better for us that our economy is moving away from low skilled manufacturing labor, China can have it. But we do need to improve access to quality education that the Democrats are promoting.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:50 PM   #142
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
All true stuff
^^ couldnt have said it any better myself.

I think that the election will go to Obama for another 4 years for a couple of reasons.

1: Womens rights issue has been either skimmed over or bashed by the Republican party for how many months now? And all of a sudden they expect women to vote for them after basically telling them that they dont have the right to choose what they can and cannot not do with thier body

2: Veterans have been covered the entire DNC and they proven that they care about them, hell Obama lowered unemployment rates for veterans from 13.8 i think to around 8% though tax incentives for employers

3: They repbulican party had a chance before they picked Ryan up but now the party is truly as right wing conservative that they could be. Even other republicans are put off by how far to the right they are.

Either way its gonna be an interesting election, i'd rather have a president how "hasn't done anything" than one who will royaly fuck us over!!!!! Me and my girl friend are seriously considering moving to Canada if Romney wins, which sucks cause I love this country, and especially fishing for striped bass
Old 09-08-2012, 08:00 PM   #143
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Looks like Obama got a decent polling bump from the convention. Barring a scandal, Obama has this is the bag.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #144
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Romney doesnt appeal to me due to conflict of interest. Why would I vote somebody into office who makes a living off finding the loop holes in the financial world and is influenced by the financial world? Wouldnt you wanna kinda ensure you're taken care off when you get done with office?

Dick Cheney is what comes into mind when I think Romney...minus the heart attacks and shooting you in the face deal...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #145
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Romney doesnt appeal to me due to conflict of interest. Why would I vote somebody into office who makes a living off finding the loop holes in the financial world and is influenced by the financial world? Wouldnt you wanna kinda ensure you're taken care off when you get done with office?

Dick Cheney is what comes into mind when I think Romney...minus the heart attacks and shooting you in the face deal...
Ya i feel the same way, he's made a living of taking businesses and destroying companies through Bain Capital. It's crazy to think that he tries to portray himself as just an average amaerican, and that people actually buy it.

I think that Romney kinda reminds me of Cheney too but Ryan reminds me even more of Dick. Not just because theyre both Vice Presidents canidates but what they'd like to accomplish. Cheney took the opportunity to turn two wars into a business venture for himself. He privatized the military by allowing private contractors as Black water to fight. Ryan will do the same except in that he will restructure Social Securtiy, Healthcare, etc so that the taxs dollars/savings of seniors will go to the for-profit insurance industry.
Old 09-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #146
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

imotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to beholdimotion s14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockedwizard View Post
^^ couldnt have said it any better myself.

I think that the election will go to Obama for another 4 years for a couple of reasons.

1: Womens rights issue has been either skimmed over or bashed by the Republican party for how many months now? And all of a sudden they expect women to vote for them after basically telling them that they dont have the right to choose what they can and cannot not do with thier body

2: Veterans have been covered the entire DNC and they proven that they care about them, hell Obama lowered unemployment rates for veterans from 13.8 i think to around 8% though tax incentives for employers

3: They repbulican party had a chance before they picked Ryan up but now the party is truly as right wing conservative that they could be. Even other republicans are put off by how far to the right they are.

Either way its gonna be an interesting election, i'd rather have a president how "hasn't done anything" than one who will royaly fuck us over!!!!! Me and my girl friend are seriously considering moving to Canada if Romney wins, which sucks cause I love this country, and especially fishing for striped bass
You have rights because you are a women?

If that's the case, I want my men's rights.

You should move to Canada right now because it doesn't matter who wins.

Obama can't repeal the laws of economics any more than the Soviets could and they tried to at the point of a gun.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #147
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imotion s14 View Post
You have rights because you are a women?
Well, the constitution is suppose to treat everyone equal... seeing as it was only white men writing it, I think some things got over looked. Like basic biology. But yes, women have rights that are separate from the rights of men. A man will never be pregnant, therefore will never have the right to abort said pregnancy.

Lets also not forget that woman have also been treated less than second class citizens for the majority of our time as a nation. Everyone would agree that it is a right to vote correct? Women did not get that till 1920. AND that took an amendment to the constitution. So, not only did they have to fight for a "god given" constitutional right, but they had to amend the damn thing just to make sure that it was saved specifically for women.

Those would probably be the best two examples, but I can go through more if you really need it?

Quote:
If that's the case, I want my men's rights.
You do, its called being a white male. See how many rights you have compared not only to other races, but compared to females. The entire constitution is written by men (arguably only for ((white)) men).

Quote:
You should move to Canada right now because it doesn't matter who wins.
Sadly, I pretty much agree. Apart from some specific social issues, nothing in D.C. will change with the election of either party. However, those social issues are pretty important... so if you hate the gays/women/minorities it is a pretty easy choice. If you do not... again, easy choice.

Quote:
Obama can't repeal the laws of economics any more than the Soviets could and they tried to at the point of a gun.
Which laws of economics? Because the only economic system that works is when everything is blended together. An adherence to any extreme pretty much screws us all. Hard. Real, real, hard.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #148
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Well, the constitution is suppose to treat everyone equal... seeing as it was only white men writing it, I think some things got over looked. Like basic biology. But yes, women have rights that are separate from the rights of men. A man will never be pregnant, therefore will never have the right to abort said pregnancy.

Lets also not forget that woman have also been treated less than second class citizens for the majority of our time as a nation. Everyone would agree that it is a right to vote correct? Women did not get that till 1920. AND that took an amendment to the constitution. So, not only did they have to fight for a "god given" constitutional right, but they had to amend the damn thing just to make sure that it was saved specifically for women.

Those would probably be the best two examples, but I can go through more if you really need it?
Thank you!!!! And im not saying im so happy with what Obamas done or that he hasent accomplished everything he said he would. "People say theyre all puppets", which in part is true, and that "if this puppet didnt do what he promised im ready to vote for some other puppet." Like a co-worker says to me the other day at work.

Thats all good if you dont care about social issues as imotions14 was saying, but if u care about the rights of people how have had to either fight for them or work thier asses off for them then its a pretty clear choice
Old 09-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #149
imotion s14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
You do, its called being a white male. See how many rights you have compared not only to other races, but compared to females. The entire constitution is written by men (arguably only for ((white)) men).
Yeah, too bad I'm not a white male.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #150
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Yeah, too bad I'm not a white male.

I did not mean to qualify you as a white man, only to explain the point that Men do have separate "rights" and white men have (historically) had even more "rights." Like being an anchor on Foxnews, that right is only granted to white men and/or white women. (oooooh snap).
Closed Thread