Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-24-2020, 06:48 AM   #2371
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Generally when I'm at work, I'm working.
my condolences.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2020, 07:20 PM   #2372
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I troll that shit all the time. Kids posting some shit no one wants for silly money saying it's worth a shit ton. Kids these days.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 07:35 PM   #2373
merlz
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
Donut media is still the worst thing to happen to Youtube and the car scene in recent years. Change my mind.
Fucking cancer isn't it? i think i can last all of about 5 seconds before i have to close any video they do.
I suppose they're geniuses though. They've targeted the dipshits of the current generation and probably making a killing off them.

Also...
Any Backshelf admins on here? Can you change the name of the group to 'Fuckheads selling Ganadors' ?
Old 05-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #2374
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by merlz View Post
Any Backshelf admins on here? Can you change the name of the group to 'Fuckheads selling cracked Ganadors for top dollar'?
Fixed that for you, chief.
Old 05-25-2020, 12:07 AM   #2375
PAPERPLANES

PAPERPLANES is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yeah it was me lol.

Also, is anyone else having to login multiple times or after navigating to a few sub-forums? I have to login like 5 times in one sitting...

Minimum of 5 times!
PAPERPLANES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 12:47 AM   #2376
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Fucking cancer isn't it? i think i can last all of about 5 seconds before i have to close any video they do.
I suppose they're geniuses though. They've targeted the dipshits of the current generation and probably making a killing off them.

Also...
Any Backshelf admins on here? Can you change the name of the group to 'Fuckheads selling Ganadors' ?
Pretty sure those dipshits and the Ada* L* fanboys are one in the same. I still have nightmares from an interaction with a said fanboy the first time he was at usair. The horror.

Hot take- Ganador mirrors are played out and the tail lights are cooler anyway.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 07:35 AM   #2377
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

The euro-style tails are fucking ugly. You can disagree but I don’t care. I’ve seen so many cool cars ruined by that stupid shit.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:01 PM   #2378
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
^ They take me back to a time when every car had those clear tail lights and it ruined everything. Not sure i'll ever change my mind on them lol.

I was just having a browse on yahoo.jp (wish i didn't) and i'm beating the old 'nismo old logo price jump' drum again. But i find it so weird how high and how fast the prices are going.

The S-chassis market especially.
It's like people don't realize. People bought into s-chassis due to their affordability or their great value for money. This whole new wave of inflated 30yr old parts doesn't even appeal to the majority. Even for people like me that are 30+ yrs old, who have more disposable income now. I'm not touching this over priced shit.

Now i'm going to reminisce;
I really miss the time i explored looking for old car parts back in like 2008 onwards. Everything was at a great affordable price, the dollar was good (for us in aus), no one knew who Jesse Streeter was so the commission was cheap.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:02 PM   #2379
merlz
Zilvia Member

double post sorry!

Last edited by merlz; 05-25-2020 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: double post
merlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 02:09 AM   #2380
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
^ They take me back to a time when every car had those clear tail lights and it ruined everything. Not sure i'll ever change my mind on them lol.

I was just having a browse on yahoo.jp (wish i didn't) and i'm beating the old 'nismo old logo price jump' drum again. But i find it so weird how high and how fast the prices are going.

The S-chassis market especially.
It's like people don't realize. People bought into s-chassis due to their affordability or their great value for money. This whole new wave of inflated 30yr old parts doesn't even appeal to the majority. Even for people like me that are 30+ yrs old, who have more disposable income now. I'm not touching this over priced shit.

Now i'm going to reminisce;
I really miss the time i explored looking for old car parts back in like 2008 onwards. Everything was at a great affordable price, the dollar was good (for us in aus), no one knew who Jesse Streeter was so the commission was cheap.
All of this encapsulates why I'm leaning towards selling my S13s. Not a main factor, but a contributing one nonetheless.

Old factory options are cool, but not at the price point they.re at. Dudes selling 'retro turbos' or other engine parts astonish me. Are people THAT fucking into 'period' correct' that they'd use overpriced, decades-old parts when the current market still produces superior products? The mind boggles...

That's why I like the S15 a little more each day. It's not much better, but it's better.

Also: look up dookies_majestic on IG. If I suffer, you're welcome to share. Why this shit comes up in my algorithm I'll never know.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:08 AM   #2381
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Period correct shit on a rot bucket with well over 200K on the clock doesn't really make the car cool. It makes it an underpowered, rotted out sports car with shitty options from the early 90's. That is why MODERN suspension and bits makes that car BETTER. Not the other way around.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:11 PM   #2382
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

Also: look up dookies_majestic on IG. If I suffer, you're welcome to share. Why this shit comes up in my algorithm I'll never know.
definition of a clout build. so fucking terrible. literally took a camper shell and put it on the trunk as a spoiler.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:47 PM   #2383
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
double post

Last edited by yomisiu; 05-26-2020 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: double post
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 03:48 PM   #2384
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

can't think of better way to spend $2,700
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 04:05 PM   #2385
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

That Dookies car is actually fucking AIDS.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:11 PM   #2386
merlz
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
definition of a clout build. so fucking terrible. literally took a camper shell and put it on the trunk as a spoiler.
Quote:
That Dookies car is actually fucking AIDS.
If millennials were a car. This would be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post

can't think of better way to spend $2,700
Fuck!! Is it me, or does this make these mirrors ugly as fuck now?
Old 05-27-2020, 02:11 AM   #2387
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Fuck!! Is it me, or does this make these mirrors ugly as fuck now?
nope, not just you. thats a yikes from me too dawg.

Quote:
Also: look up dookies_majestic on IG. If I suffer, you're welcome to share
i hate you for this.

also in response to the rest of that, and first off, to each their own with clear tails. i get it if people dont like them, hell i didnt like them for the longest time. right now i just happen to think theyre sick.
secondly, i couldnt agree more with overpaying on factory options and 10+ year old parts, sadly its all for clout because all the kids want it now, old logo nismo is just the newest streetwear brand. fuck it, the "car scene" as a whole is just a big insta clout game now days, its all for the gram. like just fucking do it, dont post it and shut up about it. fucking kids.
Old 05-27-2020, 02:14 AM   #2388
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

double post.

Last edited by xschylerx; 05-27-2020 at 02:16 AM.. Reason: double post
Old 05-27-2020, 05:49 PM   #2389
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
If millennials were a car. This would be it.
Millennials are 24-38.

Don't be a tool.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 06:45 PM   #2390
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Millennials are 24-38.

Don't be a tool.
actually... thank christ! there has now been a microgeneration created called XENNIALS to get us old folks out of the "millenials" label seeing as we were born into a world WITHOUT Facebook and cell phones! mmmmmmm dial up modem noises *gets a stiffy*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Xennials (also known as the Oregon Trail Generation and Generation Catalano) are the micro-generation of people on the cusp of the Generation X and Millennial demographic cohorts, typically born in the late 1970s to early 1980s. Xennials are described as having had an analog childhood and a digital adulthood.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 01:23 PM   #2391
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

If you ever paid more than $600 for ganders [and that's even stretching it], you are one of those fuck heads that think small wheels and RocketBunny is cool.
Old 05-28-2020, 06:53 PM   #2392
s14ka-t

s14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura about
why are ganders worth 600? they zoom in then you look or give just gibe you hotboi points
s14ka-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:58 AM   #2393
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ganadors actually have the ability to look backwards and forwards in time.

You see everything you will ever see in the left and everything you've ever seen in the right.

Someone broke a right side in late 2019 and that's why we have COVID-19.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:15 AM   #2394
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Lots of ganador hate, how does the Honda mirrors or the GKtech ones line up?
Old 05-29-2020, 01:50 PM   #2395
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
craft square > ec works > ganador with signals > aeromarker > z33 with signals > east bear > basic bitch ganadors > basic bitch z33 > bomex > stock > no mirrors > chrome autozone universal > hurricane > gk tech
Old 05-29-2020, 02:04 PM   #2396
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
craft square > ec works > ganador with signals > aeromarker > z33 with signals > east bear > basic bitch ganadors > basic bitch z33 > bomex > stock > no mirrors > chrome autozone universal > hurricane > gk tech
Lmfao.......
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 05:19 PM   #2397
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

For the money, the GKTech's aren't bad. They're much better looking than OEM - especially on my R32. Granted I'm still looking for something nicer but I'm not going to give up a nut and possibly an organ to buy a set of anything from a trust fund baby hoarding parts they heard from a cool kid that were worth something so they had to have them [all].
Old 05-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #2398
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
craft square >
Could've just left it at this.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:28 AM   #2399
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
I'm not going to give up a nut and possibly an organ to buy a set of anything from a trust fund baby hoarding parts they heard from a cool kid that were worth something so they had to have them [all].
am i the only one who thought about pokemon here??

Gotta collect em' all!
Old 05-30-2020, 10:13 AM   #2400
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

It’s essentially what’s happening.