Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 03-16-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Lets not keep drifting fun, ok?

My post, spreading the word that the video Will Roegge and myself spent 96 days out of our lives filming, for the grassroots community, is on its way for release.

Enter, captain buzzkill.

Oh wait, rules to posting? Ok, I'll go look at the rules for posting in the media section.

Damn, I seem to be missing the part about "No street footage"

Shucks, I guess keeping drifting fun is not welcome 'round these parts. For future reference "ThatGuy" not everyone spends every winking moment on this site. So therefor you should do your duty to make it known in the rules of the MEDIA SECTION that street footage is not permitted. Pink me, ban me, delete this thread, what have you. Just wanted to say thank you, sarcastically of course.

For future information and video releases, you can follow us on our facebook page. It's a bummer that something we spent our own money on, and spent 96 day living on the road to create a video for the grassroots community, free for everyone, will not be supported on a site made up of primarily 95% of grassroots drifters because of some of the folks who run this site. Way to show love for your own community, Zilvia staff.

https://www.facebook.com/KeepDriftingFun

-Hobo

Quote:
This entire thing has gotten out of hand ten-fold.

The entire issue (which I admit I did handle in the wrong manner) was a legitimate video being labeled as "illegal" We do not promote or condone street drifting/racing in any way, and in no way does Keep Drifting Fun encourage it.

My entire thread was directed towards the staff, because they do seem step out of line sometimes, so in my mind, I was showing that my thread was closed for no reason...yet in fact in the "rules and guidelines" which hardly anyone reads does in fact state no illegal activities. Had this been in the media section, which it is not, I would not have posted it at all. However in the total length of the entire video, there is a total of 5 1-2 second clips showing street drifting. Everything else (including warehouse/industrial footage) was totally legal. However, the highway drifting was not. But the driver was blocked off from behind, and the closest car in front of us was 2 miles up. The driver is also someone who is a HUGE part of the scene, and has done a lot for it, not some random kid we found. Does that make it any more "legal"? No. Does it look awesome, shit yeah it does.

I was in total shock seeing a legitimate documentary being labeled as "illegal" so my first reaction was anger. If I could go back I wouldn't have posted it at all, or I would have made the thread 150% different, but what's done is done. I took the responses in the thread as a personal attack, when in fact none of you were even in the line of fire by a long shot. It was directed to the staff, and letting members know what happened...which I did in a retard way to say the least haha.

I'm not some asshole, I'm a pretty fucking nice dude, and that's something I can say with confidence. Everyone who knows me can vouch as well. That's one thing I will toot my own horn on, because I always treat others how I want to be treated. But when attacks flew my way, I went into defense mode...as would anyone else.

You may or may not have known about the project before my post, which is not a big deal, it's not some groundbreaking project that has tons of publicity, but it is something I, along with Will, put our heart into for years. We lived IN a 74 VW bus for 96 days straight, filming drifting across the country to show why people do this. It was not exactly fun.

There has been a huge misconception on professional drifting, which is totally tearing apart the entire community. Kids think pro drifters make millions and do it only for the money, when in reality 98% of them have regular jobs to pay the bills. But, they all do it for one common reason...because it's fun. I've even talked with Tanner Foust (not name dropping, just showing a perfect example from someone people think doesn't give a shit about the sport) about this entire project. He doesn't need to drift, at all. Dude is part of the 2% that does make enough money off of driving in general, but he told me himself, he drifts because he thinks it is a fucking blast to do. None of these guys would do it if it wasn't fun, but a lot of people don't realize that. In turn taking the fun out of everything because they spend their time hating on the whole thought of going pro.

Also seeing it labeled as illegal was a huge disappointment, because of the sponsors involved (Again not tooting my own horn by any means, but just to show that this is in fact legitimate) NOS Energy Drink, Rogue Status, DSTROYR, Genius Tools, BFGoodrich, Memphis Car Audio, Countour HD, and a few others, we made it clear that the possibility for street drifting footage could be in the final product. None of them had an issue with it, at all. So seeing a car forum made up of mostly dudes interested in drifting label it as illegal and basically "offensive" (not directly said, but the way I felt about it) was pretty mind blowing to be honest.

Even though we had sponsors on the trip, we did not receive a dime from any of them. Everything was funded out of our own pockets. We blew the motor twice on the westy. Once in Atlanta, and the second time in Minnesota. It popped on me as I was on my way out of town to drive 37 hours to Seattle by myself. That shit was not free to replace. Not only in monetary value, but also in the stress it put on us having deadlines we had to make on the trip. I personally started the trip with 5k in my bank account. By the end I had nothing and had to borrow money to get myself to Seattle in order to film FD, and then borrow money to get back home to Vegas.

I've also been drifting since '06 (yeah I know, who cares) so I've personally seen the scene in vegas change. I also do not street drift, well...I have, but I don't really make it something I strive to do. Driving on the track is sweet as fuck, and progresses your abilities far beyond what one corner on the streets could. The scene in vegas used to be amazing, with the entire community being one huge group of friends. It has now become separated by cliques and crews who hate on each other for idiotic reasons, like "who has the coolest wheels" or "my car is lower, yours looks like shit" and that's part of what is killing drifting and keeping it from growing at a massive rate. This isn't something that only I see and think is the cause, but the entire premise for the DVD was brought to be from speaking with drivers in FD and lots of dudes in the grassroots scene.

Hopefully I better explained what the project is about, and maybe you could see my side of the story and why I took such offense to this being labeled as "illegal"

I handled this shit totally the wrong way, but people fuck up sometimes. I wont apologize for anything that has been said, because I just defended myself as attacks came my way. I don't talk down to people or think I'm better than anyone. That's not the dude I am. Everyone who knows me, can vouch for that. Yeah I admit I totally sounded like a whiny kid, but I treat this project like my own child, and I'll defend the shit out of it. Especially when personal attacks start flying around. I didn't call attention to anyone but the mods, because at the time, I felt like the videos being taken down was done for no reason.

The dudes who think I'm on some high horse really can go fuck themselves though. If I was in fact on some sort of high horse, would I have even wasted time working on a project like this? Probably not. It would have only been about me driving at events across the country and acting like a dickhead. We made this because we give a shit about the community. While some people may think it's cool to hate on drifting in the US, it's blatantly retarded because without FD and pro drifting in the US, I would be willing to guess we wouldn't have what we do today. That's only speaking for the dudes in the US at least.

Bottom line, yeah I fucked up. It is what it is. If this was some forum I had just registered on and posted the video I wouldn't have given a shit. But I've been on here since 05 and this site led me to doing a lot of the stuff I do with drifting today. I stopped coming around once all the attitudes started getting blown out, except for posting my work, because it's something I take pride in as it's work I've done. It's the same as somebody posting a build thread or pictures of their car.

I still don't agree with the call that was made to pull the video down, but there's nothing I can do about it. I never asked or begged them to put it back online. I made this thread because I felt like the rules were skewed, a lot, and I went about it the wrong way, but oh well. Shit happens.

Btw, omarion. I never knew you were part black or whatever. Every time I see your name, omarion is the first thing that pops into my head.

Last edited by S14Josh; 03-18-2012 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Edited with my explanation for this.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
No problem Josh, let me help you out.

In the header bar of every page, 3rd link from the left, you will see "Rules and Guidelines". These are the Rules for EVERY section of Zilvia.net.

Clicking on that link will you bring you to a page dedicated solely to listing the "do and don'ts" so-to-speak of Zilvia.net.

Just to save a little time, let me quote it for all to see, AGAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules and Guidelines
Illegal Activities

Zilvia does not condone illegal activities, and posting about performing such activities is not permitted. Anything that is illegal falls under this, from murder to jaywalking. While it is true that some US states may permit the consumption of federally-banned substances for medicinal purposes only, Zilvia is an international forum, and holds itself to the highest standard possible. Note that discussion of topics is not permitted - you can argue marijuana legalization all day long - just know that there will be repercussions to admitting culpability in regards to something illegal.
Now, hopefully that clears things up. It seems odd to me that this would have to be clarified with someone who is indeed a member of our community and has been such for going on 7 years. We have been closing down every thread discussing street racing, street drifting, illegal smogs, etc since before you signed up. I just find it a bit shocking that this comes as a surprise to you and that you think I am purposely going out of my way just to single you out.

Anyway, feel free to carry on with this discussion if you like.
However, the Rules won't be changing regarding this matter.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways? I can probably speak for 90% of users that NOBODY reads that stuff.

If you want people to see the rules, put them in the sections people would post the "illegal" activity in.

Thanks for "clearing up" absolutely nothing. And no I'm not posting this in an attempt to show that you "singled me out" It's in an attempt to show how ridiculous this site has become. No wonder all of the dudes who made this site awesome back in 2005 left.

Also, for the record, one of your "moderators" fixed my embedding problem I was having. I could not get the second video to embed so I had a link posted, yet magically the next day both videos were fixed and were embedded properly. Seems you are the only one who follows your own rules.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
rootsfactory
BANNED

rootsfactory is an unknown quantity at this point
Boooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boo this admin!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rootsfactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #5
rootsfactory
BANNED

there is seriously a caps filter? fuck this website is terrible
Old 03-16-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
RB180sxChris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
RB180sxChris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways? I can probably speak for 90% of users that NOBODY reads that stuff.

If you want people to see the rules, put them in the sections people would post the "illegal" activity in.

Thanks for "clearing up" absolutely nothing.

i hear you on that one dude...but there are a handful of people on here who have no life and they will read all that shit and probably be on for hours at a time and fuck someones thread up...these would be the assholes but then again what can you do...
RB180sxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #7
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
They are pretty simple rules. We have all been inked or banned for breaking them at one point or another. Bitching about em wont change shit, Just lets everyone know you're a whiny bitch.

I don't see the big deal.

Then again I'm an asshole.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #8
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

You bet I'll whine my ass off for something we spent over a year filming on our own dime. It's not about the rules being changed. It's about the rules being lame. The fuck is this, North Korea? Get real.

Nerd.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Also, for the record, one of your "moderators" fixed my embedding problem I was having. I could not get the second video to embed so I had a link posted, yet magically the next day both videos were fixed and were embedded properly. Seems you are the only one who follows your own rules.
Sorry I missed this earlier Josh. You may have edited after I read it, or I simply missed it when I read through the thread.

Let me show you something:

See, I saw a thread posted by a long time member, and it seemed they were having problems with embedding. So, I figured I'd help out.

I had no reason to believe that someone who has been a member as long as you have would have reason to violate the Rules, so I embedded them before I watched them. Unfortunately, once they were embedded and I watched them, I realized there had a been a mistake. You had accidentally overlooked the Rules it seemed.

Now, typically, the videos would have been deleted, and you would have been Pinked for 1 month, as is standard practice on Zilvia.net. However, recognizing the "Keep Drifting Fun" logo that I have seen in numerous places on Zilvia I figured it was just a simple oversight on your part and didn't require punitive action. I did however ensure that I left a warning in your thread as a reminder to other people that may try and post similar material.

Please, let me know if I can answer any other questions regarding this issue.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
rootsfactory
BANNED

your reasoning is almost as laughable as your purpose on this forum.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #11
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
What else would you expect from the site that protects Matt hansen and other scammers?

Maybe if you buy a premium membership they'll let it slide.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #12
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

heyoooooooo

I mean, it's pretty simple. If you don't want street footage to be posted, then put the rules in the place where a poster would read. I.E. the sub-forum rules "before posting". I wouldn't have posted it unless I thought it was cool to do so. That might solve a lot of your issues with us idiots posting "illegal" stuff because I, for one, have never read the rules and guidelines on this site, yet I have read every single sub forum rules before posting my first thread (I'm sure a large majority will agree with this). Which is why I have never had an issue on this site since 2005, until now. I do however remember watching tons and tons of street videos on here not even that long ago, which is why I figured this should not be a problem posting two trailers with a total of 5-7 seconds of street drifting. Regardless, there will never be an agreement reached on this. I, along with tons of other people, think the rules here are ridiculous, and the enforcement is overboard. While you are just doing what you feel is necessary. Which is why hardly any older worthwhile members are still here.

Last edited by S14Josh; 03-16-2012 at 07:18 PM..
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #13
driftthis
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
driftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I would just let it go. The rules regarding no "street drifting" and etc are there to protect the site from being bashed for promoting that kind of driving on public roads. It's dangerous and illegal, we all (should) get that. If anything, most people that are interested in drifting are well aware of KDF. ThatGuy is kind of coming off nice about the whole situation...which shows weakness. Lulz.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #14
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Now that I've read the rules, and I understand, I'm fine with the content being taken down. But I'll still voice my opinion on the matter. Like I said, I'm not asking to have the rules changed. But taking both trailers down and labeling it as "Illegal content" is pretty ridiculous, and somewhat insulting, especially seeing as in all the footage in the trailers, a total of 4 shots were in a "street drifting" situation. KDF does not condone street drifting in any way, but when we are trying to show the spirit of the sport, and why all of these guys put their heart into it, sometimes a track day is not possible for some of these dudes to show why they do it, especially in the time frame we had. It's a total bummer to see it labeled something of an illegal level. Out of every place the trailers are posted, this is the only one who classifies it as such. That's why I think this whole thing is lame. Still is, and always will be.

But it's zilvias rules, so there's not much else I can say.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #15
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you got mad drifto skills we get it. no need to show off about it in your street vids =p

Drifting gets ruined when people like to brag about shit and put thmselves above everything else. lol
Old 03-16-2012, 08:49 PM   #16
rootsfactory
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
What else would you expect from the site that protects Matt hansen and other scammers?

Maybe if you buy a premium membership they'll let it slide.

lolz I said that exact thing to hobo earlier.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:20 PM   #17
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
you got mad drifto skills we get it. no need to show off about it in your street vids =p

Drifting gets ruined when people like to brag about shit and put thmselves above everything else. lol
I'm not driving in any of the footage. Thanks for your input though, genius.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:05 AM   #18
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
its pretty obvious that on almost every internet forum out there, posting illegal footage is prohibited

plus it gives us all a bad name. maybe because of douchebags like you I can't go one week without being pulled over and harassed...

we have drift event and track days for a reason numb nuts

you idiots wanna keep drifting fun??? then keep it on the track like the rest of us reasonably intelligent human beings.
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #19
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
The best part is the guy has been a member since 05 yet somehow never noticed.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:12 AM   #20
shreeveco
BANNED

shreeveco is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are all fucking retarded. Hobo and Will documented what is going on in American grassroots drifting today. Nothing more. Read into it before posting bullshit.

PS - Look up Joshua Herron and Will Roegge on the internetz and realize why you all are peasants.
shreeveco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #21
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Get over it!

Its not like the video will be Earth shattering or change drifting in any way! Post that thing on YouTube and leave it be.

Last edited by harrypotter; 03-17-2012 at 01:14 AM.. Reason: No one cares about some hipster driving cross country filming drifting!
harrypotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #22
shreeveco
BANNED

Wow. You know nothing.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:15 AM   #23
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Fucking hipsters! Ruining everything.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:34 AM   #24
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
This isn't a drifting forum. You want your own rules go make your own forums. Hell, I made my own website and installed vB forum software at the age of 15.

Stop complaining. Do work.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:40 AM   #25
shreeveco
BANNED

You're a huge *snip. Die now.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #26
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Rules and guidelines.

Who reads that nerd shit anyways?
Obvisiously you didn't the first time.

Quote:
I can probably speak for 90% of users that EVERYBODY reads that stuff after they get checked.
Fixed that for you. Glad you did now.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:46 AM   #27
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #28
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shreeveco View Post
You're a huge faggot. Die now.
Thanks for giving me a reason to log in.

You're now banned. The permanent type.

Sorry our rules don't appeal to you guys.

Its important to note that they're not in place to make you happy. They're in place to protect the site so that it can further serve the S/Z chassis communities.

While I understand that 'grassroots drifting' is incredibly important to you and brings fire and passion to your life, to those of us whose interest lies in the vehicles some of your 'grassroots drifters' happen to use, its not terribly significant, nor is it something we're willing to put ourselves at risk to promote/condone/facilitate.

Good luck in your endeavors.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:50 AM   #29
trust hks
Zilvia Member

trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
KA

Hello America,
This is some of the softest shit I've ever read in my life.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:55 AM   #30
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootsfactory View Post
Boooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boo this admin!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote:
there is seriously a caps filter? fuck this website is terrible
Quote:
your reasoning is almost as laughable as your purpose on this forum.
Oh my, I've quoted your posts. This can't be good for you...

I'm banning you too. 3 posts in the last 2-3 years, and then you troll up this thread? We don't need your kind of user here. I can tolerate a lurker, and I can tolerate a person who posts rarely, but when you outnumber your legitimate posts (outside of LOUD NOISES) with trolling argumentative nonsense, I can't help but believe you're not willing to be a positive part of our community.

So, with that I'm sending you on your way as well. I wish you the best of luck in discovering a website which will not only permit, but encourage you to break their rules and insult their administration, while at the same time providing little constructive input.

Have a nice day!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote