Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which of the following S13 Aero reproductions would you be interested in purchasing:
Bolt-on high quality fiberglass @ $500 36 22.78%
Bolt-on very lightweight carbon-kevlar @$1,200 8 5.06%
Urethane @ $750 106 67.09%
None of the above 8 5.06%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissan USA Poll - S13 Aero Reproductions

Nissan USA asked that I post this poll.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
veilside180sx
Zilvia Junkie

veilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to allveilside180sx is a name known to all
Urethane is the one that should be purchased, because it's by far the most durable.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by veilside180sx View Post
Urethane is the one that should be purchased, because it's by far the most durable.
Yeah, other company's make fiberglass copies. The best thing from an OEM would be Urethane.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
+1 for urethane
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:33 AM   #5
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yes, urethane is the best choice but how many people are gonna say "i'll definitely buy it if it comes out" and when it does they have an excuse for not buying the bumper because they dont want to spend that much money or dont have that much to spend.

i'm not saying the price is out of the ordinary because that's how much a kouki 180SX front bumper and accessories is in the range after all necessary items are purchased. i'm just saying that i dont think that as much people that say they will buy the bumper when it comes out will actually do so for being broke or other reasons.

its great to see Nissan still wanting to produce items that people actually want for older cars like ours.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:49 AM   #6
aoiken3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
aoiken3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
even IF its high quality, in the end, its still fiberglass. its like saying high quality fat chicks. out of these choices, urethane is def the way to go
Old 02-13-2009, 02:53 AM   #7
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Nissan USA asked that I post this poll.
Wait... is it April Fool's Day already?
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 04:17 AM   #8
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
I vote for carbon kevlar because that would be very durable while keeping weight at a minimum. Also it would be madd baller.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:48 AM   #9
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
How about an S15 chassis reproduction instead?
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:04 AM   #10
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Urethane or nothing
Old 02-13-2009, 09:07 AM   #11
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
urethane.....what are they thinking of making?
Old 02-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #12
spngr311
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
spngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura aboutspngr311 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I wish there were more urethane kits available in general.
Old 02-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #13
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
urethane all the way... i would buy like 2 of them so i would have spare for my current car or another s13 i build

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #14
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
They should make a Kouki 180SX bumper without the license plate frame.

And yes on the urethane.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:25 PM   #15
Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
Charlie is on the path to ruinCharlie is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Urethane hands down
Old 02-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #16
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Wait... is it April Fool's Day already?
I was wondering the same thing.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:03 PM   #17
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
frp

rock it break it replace it!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:10 PM   #18
o1roadkingrider

o1roadkingrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Why not fiberglass?

The fiberglass looks great to me, but then I haven't seen it in person at this point. I have my past experience with Corvettes to draw on only.

Can someone explain why I should not buy fiberglass? Any pictures?

JJ
o1roadkingrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Wait a minute Nissan USA is interested in this stuff at this late stage?

Hello Nissan USA you missed the boat by 5 years.

S13 has turned into the cheap I don't want to pay shit for shit lowballing kiddies car. Its over. They won't pay for it anyways. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #20
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
ill humor the thread and say urethane, but could not agree more with above
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 12:06 PM   #21
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
urethane, should make it for S14 as well, and shave/delete the licence plate square cutout. i'd buy it for sure
Old 02-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #22
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
urethane like the pignose, right?
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:14 PM   #23
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_kidd View Post
urethane like the pignose, right?
All OEM bumpers from Nissan are urethane.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #24
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
no abs plastic? light as fiberglass and more durable than fiberglass
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #25
punn303
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (82)
punn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymorepunn303 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
urethane all the way
punn303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:57 AM   #26
Joshkl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Joshkl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Joshkl
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
urethane, should make it for S14 as well, and shave/delete the licence plate square cutout. i'd buy it for sure

what he said.
Joshkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #27
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tell them to forget the S13 aero and quite screwing around and roll out an S16....
And tell them to get it right or go home!

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #28
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9s13Coupe3SX View Post
no abs plastic? light as fiberglass and more durable than fiberglass
ABS plastic will crack and shatter much easier than urethane.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:31 PM   #29
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
urethane of course

that why i'd go oem over some replica

also a reason why shineauto is so attractive
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #30
Slideways^Jordan
Zilvia Member

Slideways^Jordan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Slideways^Jordan Send a message via Yahoo to Slideways^Jordan
I would say, yes on the urethane but at a very very affordable price then they can make the fiberglass a little cheaper then the cost of the urethane and they would be set. My .02 cents
Slideways^Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote