Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: Which Aero Should I Run
OEM 180sx Type-X 108 30.08%
Version Select V. 6 50 13.93%
Version Select V. 4 59 16.43%
Vertex 117 32.59%
Other (post your response) 25 6.96%
Voters: 359. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #31
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
vertex ftw!....but only cause thats what i have
Old 12-05-2007, 09:49 PM   #32
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
get better wheel fitment first then start looking @ aero. works9 looks cool though
Old 12-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #33
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrinh View Post
get better wheel fitment first then start looking @ aero. works9 looks cool though
well i'm obviously looking for wheels as well, but i'm not going to run the aero before i put the wheels on, i work at a body shop, so i just wanted to get this ordered and have it here, so i can do all the nessisary work and paint so i can just spend one day putting on the wheels and aero and call it a night
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

Old 12-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #34
xamraci
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
the OEM x or the vertex...OEM x is hot but god its expensive...

the vertex is SO SEXy though
Old 12-09-2007, 02:07 PM   #35
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Go with the VS V.6.

Reviews/Feedback!
Old 12-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #36
punxva
Post Whore!

punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
well i'm really leaning towards the Vertex, the more i look at it, the more i'm liking it.

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

Old 12-12-2007, 09:49 AM   #37
RR777
Leaky Injector

RR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymoreRR777 is not welcome here anymore
voted vertex out of those choices, but the URAS is my personal favorite
Old 12-12-2007, 10:29 AM   #38
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
well i'm really leaning towards the Vertex, the more i look at it, the more i'm liking it.
yeah, vertex looks good. plus, i'll feel more original when i shoot for an itai blue 180 replica next year. haha.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:51 AM   #39
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
works9 is the sex. id go with that personally.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #40
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
vertex!
Old 12-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #41
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i voted vs v6 but vertex is nice!

see.....

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 12-12-2007, 03:26 PM   #42
eek
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
eek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud ofeek has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
u can never go wrong with OEM. it will always fit spot on.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:48 PM   #43
punxva
Post Whore!

haha, i work at a body shop, so i'll make anything fit spot on, thanks for your input guys

Old 12-12-2007, 05:02 PM   #44
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
If you get something else. Let me know if you are going to sell your sideskirts. I am going to be looking for some this spring.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:40 PM   #45
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
that silver 180sx was brought over here by a friend of mine, and if it wasn't a hica's car i was debating about buying it. all i can say is that kit is HOT and you will never see someone with it over here
Old 12-13-2007, 08:16 AM   #46
punxva
Post Whore!

i'll let you know about selling mine

Old 12-16-2007, 12:27 PM   #47
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I'm looking for some silvia sideskirts right now. I say you sell yours and get full aero. Vertex or Works9.
Old 12-16-2007, 05:01 PM   #48
Y4555

Trader Rating: (2)
Y4555 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqh
Old 12-16-2007, 06:50 PM   #49
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Vertex is delish. But I'm with Ed on wondering how it will match
Old 12-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #50
punxva
Post Whore!

well i've decided if i actually go with non oem aero i'm just going to sell my sideskirts and go with the correct ones for matching sake

Old 12-17-2007, 01:09 PM   #51
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva View Post
well i've decided if i actually go with non oem aero i'm just going to sell my sideskirts and go with the correct ones for matching sake
Good descision.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #52
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
wy are you comparing VS and Vertex?

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
Old 12-20-2007, 09:19 PM   #53
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
vs6 for sure the type x, dmax, works9 all would look good with nice paint

or if you're going to get some other aero you can pull off shitty paint jobs or none at all hah
Old 12-20-2007, 10:51 PM   #54
Nismoknightska-t
Premium Member

Location: Azusa, socal baby! why do i live this way?? it must be the money!
Trader Rating: (3)
Nismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfectionNismoknightska-t is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Nismoknightska-t
oem aero !!!!
Nismokights on http://www.youtube.com/user/NismoKnights
Old 12-21-2007, 02:35 PM   #55
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
oem aero as well. too many vertex kits out there lol.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:08 AM   #56
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
there are more oem aero kits out there too....
Old 12-23-2007, 09:46 PM   #57
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
like the version 6. it's basically the type x but probably way cheaper. i want BN front and rear myself.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:52 PM   #58
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
VS V4. Simple and clean.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:53 AM   #59
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
oem type x-simple and clean
Old 12-24-2007, 07:36 AM   #60
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Sell the oem sides you have and buy the full VS 6 kit, it is really pointless to spend a lot on aero since it usually just get trashed anyway...assuming the car is A) driven at all and B) is as low as it should be.
Closed Thread