Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-22-2007, 12:44 PM   #121
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
I love ninjas.
I am a ninja.

primered s13 with ugly bondo where sideskirts use to sit. i see you all the time but im never in my s14. UC/hayward area

edit: page 5 king. MF'ers

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2007, 01:07 PM   #122
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
saw white zenki yesterday evening on 7th ave in the richmond

offloading passengers
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #123
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
unattended maroon s13 with the hatch open on san antonio at park street in alameda last night around 8ish.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #124
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
saw that orange s14.5 again on hesparian...following a black s13 hatch. high beam trick didnt work...

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:22 PM   #125
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Spotted a Grey hatch that was pretty low with hella camber and on steelies.
I dont know what street it was (im thinking its called detroit ave) even tho i always drive on it, lol. It was in concord near concord ave, I threw him the peace sign but didnt get a response.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 05:39 PM   #126
jesuchristo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-knownjesuchristo is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
I am a ninja.

primered s13 with ugly bondo where sideskirts use to sit. i see you all the time but im never in my s14. UC/hayward area

edit: page 5 king. MF'ers
ha! Thats me.

Still trying to figure out what to do with that bondo... anyone know a cheap bodyshop in SF?

While I'm at it...

saw a maroon s13 chick driver going across san mateo bridge and a white s13 on 101.
jesuchristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 06:46 PM   #127
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

sick! another one comes forward. +1 for me

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:27 AM   #128
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Saw a white s13 hatch with pink rear wheels
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:40 AM   #129
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by supad0rk View Post
I saw Brian's scrapa S14
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 10:34 AM   #130
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
unattended maroon s13 with the hatch open on san antonio at park street in alameda last night around 8ish.

Thats a old asian man that drives that. Did it have hella old five star rims and pignose?
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #131
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
anyone see my white s14 get my taillights busted near park street on sunday afternoon? i'd say 2ish?

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:42 AM   #132
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
anyone see my white s14 get my taillights busted near park street on sunday afternoon? i'd say 2ish?

Whats up with you guys and Alameda? I don't see any of you guys on park st wtf. I work on park st and i see the same old s13's n s14's almost everyday. Should i be looking harder lol?
Old 10-23-2007, 10:46 AM   #133
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:

Oh yeah sorry to hear about your taillights. I know how you feel though bro . I try to stay off park st as much as i can. Take Broadway if you do ever go to Alameda, less traffic and idiots.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:59 PM   #134
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
yesterday on my way to ray's sushi, driving down mission blvd seen a black s14 kouki headlights no bumper didn't get to see the rest, seen a 2tone coupe s13 parked in front of a auto shop on A street
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:00 PM   #135
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
maroon coupe at... jamba juice i think. by target on hesperian and A street in hayward

then mint green coupe at pistons on A street and mission. seen that car there a lot of times.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:30 PM   #136
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
infamous where do you work? my gf works on park street, i occasionally work at Kai's restaurant on Park also. PM me

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
Old 10-23-2007, 04:33 PM   #137
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ohh we just ate at kai's on sunday night. that's why i was there when i saw the maroon fastback
Old 10-23-2007, 04:43 PM   #138
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

haha andrew, PM me next time u come into town, maybe ill get u a free appetizer my gf's family owns Kai's

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
Old 10-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #139
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

what about the rest of us?!!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:56 PM   #140
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

go drink your nuoc mam
Old 10-23-2007, 06:32 PM   #141
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

i had some chicken with nuoc mam earlier. then i drank some nuoc redbull.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:13 AM   #142
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamburgerr View Post
yesterday on my way to ray's sushi
i LOVE that place...
Old 10-24-2007, 03:28 AM   #143
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
i LOVE that place...

the volcanoe apetizer
mrhamburgerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:05 AM   #144
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
infamous where do you work? my gf works on park street, i occasionally work at Kai's restaurant on Park also. PM me
I always eat at Kai's! The teriyaki chicken is the shizz. Yeah F@*$ sushi house, hella expensive. Who's your gf anyways? Did she go to Alameda High?
Old 10-24-2007, 11:17 AM   #145
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
i had some chicken with nuoc mam earlier. then i drank some nuoc redbull.

Nuoc mam with thit bo chien is hella good. I want some now.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:19 AM   #146
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i ususually just drink my nuoc mam straight out the bottle, og style
Old 10-24-2007, 11:29 AM   #147
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i ususually just drink my nuoc mam straight out the bottle, og style

Thats some savage shizz man, i don't even try to do that. Mad props though.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:13 PM   #148
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
what about the rest of us?!!
u too tinman, i work saturdays for a few hours every week, give me a call or PM me

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
Old 10-24-2007, 02:14 PM   #149
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

forsho! thats whats up man. i fish in alameda a lot, ill get at you!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:27 PM   #150
gun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her selfgun is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to gun
saw a silver skyline r33 gtr with a fuckin ridiculous evo VIII going through placerville