Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2022, 07:34 AM   #1
OverBoost
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OverBoost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OverBoost
s13 SOLD: 1991 240sx SE hatch 5sp mostly stock and clean

****UPDATE: Vehicle has been sold*****

I am selling my 1991 Nissan 240sx SE hatchback. I have owned the car since 2004 and am the third owner to my knowledge. I do not know the history prior to my ownership as I bought it from a dealer. I bought it in 2004 and then titled it in the state of New Jersey where I lived at the time. It has not been involved in any accidents since I have owned it, but the previous owner had a minor accident based on the Carfax report (which I have available for those interested). Current mileage: 196,839 miles.

It was originally an Automatic but has been converted to manual. It is a Hicas model with the Hicas rear subframe and rack still in-place, I also have a Hicas delete bar that has never been installed but will come with the car.

Within the last 10 years and 10,000 miles, the engine's bottom end has been rebuilt. The transmission has also been rebuilt including new synchros; minor upgrades like Koyo aluminum radiator, KYB AGX shocks, Altima dual electric fan conversion, battery relocation to rear hatch, polyurethane suspension bushings, aluminum short shifter and many small wear and tear parts replaced over the years.

Interior updates:
I had seats from a 1996 S14 240sx installed and had the rear sets re-upholstered to match using same S14 fabric. Brand new carpet was also installed at the time. Automatic seatbelt delete and installed normal, manual seat belts from an S14. There is also a genuine Momo steering wheel, Mitsubishi 3000GT shift knob and aluminum short shifter.

For paint and bodywork, I can only speak to my ownership history, but I had the rear hatch liftback had foam spoiler removed and then repainted to match body. The Carfax lists a minor accident on the front right corner of the car several years before I purchased it, but I have no details regarding it. It looks to have been professionally repaired and I haven't noticed any issues with it since I've owned it.

This car has NOT been abused, drifted or otherwise. I did have bigger plans for it at one point, including an SR Swap, however life got in the way and that never happened.

Now for the negatives:
Main issue is body cosmetics: clear coat is gone on some panels. Paint on front bumper corners is flaking. Air conditioning does not work because it has no refrigerant due to an old leak. Front steering rack has torn boots and should be replaced. The rear hatch weatherstripping seal needs to be replaced. There is no radio currently installed, but I could install one if needed. The car is wired for an amp.

As far as rust goes, this car has lived for the majority of the last 15 years in South Carolina and was almost completely rust free when I bought it. I have noticed only a few spots of rust on some bolts here and there, such as interior cargo bay bolts, but no surface rust on chassis.

I have serviced the car primarily myself except for major overhauls like the bottom-end of the engine being machined and the interior upholstery. I have numerous receipts available for parts replacements and servicing over the years. The most recent work has been 4 New tires installed and exhaust leak patched within last 6 months.

This car IS 30 years old and shows some signs of age. It is by no means a Concours level museum piece, however it is in very good shape. It has primarily been a secondary car just going out for the occasionally Sunday drive.

Title is clean and in-hand.

Why am I selling it? I don't have the time and energy to restore it further, do an engine swap or anything else fun, so it is time it finds a better home.

Price is $7,000 OBO

IMGUR album with more pics:
https://imgur.com/gallery/6RgBdV6

Last edited by OverBoost; 12-17-2022 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Update SOLD status
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2022, 02:04 PM   #2
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This might be the best ad I've seen on Zilvia in like 8 years lol. GLWS. Free bump for you.
Old 11-13-2022, 04:02 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Matching the seats was a cool move! GLWS. I recently bought my old 240SX back and posts like this make me miss it.
Old 11-15-2022, 06:25 AM   #4
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Love myself a KG2 car. I have 2 red chukis in similar shape to this and a KG2 car that's seen better days. Would love to add this to tie the stable together lol. GLWS.
Old 11-16-2022, 08:24 PM   #5
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
this is tempting
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

Old 11-28-2022, 02:38 PM   #6
OverBoost
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
OverBoost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews