Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 02-17-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (9)
Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
New Year / New Aero Sale Duraflex | Carbon Creations | Aero Function | Couture

Duraflex | Carbon Creations | Aero Function | Couture
NEW YEAR/ NEW AERO SALE

It’s time to fix your cracked bumper and no better way than with the New Year / New Aero Sale. Right now all of our brands are discounted so you can get started on your summer project a little early this year. If you want the best deals and the quickest response I suggest the following:

• Go to Welcome to Extreme Dimensions and get the part numbers that you want
• Call or email me directly for fastest response times [email protected] or 714-278-8000 ext. 17 and as always ask for Too Tall Paul.
• Or send a direct message through the forum.

If you hate high shipping costs but have friends that want aero, group shipping is available for HUGE savings.
Give me a call.
Extreme Dimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2016, 07:30 PM   #2
zach3904

Trader Rating: (0)
zach3904 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mmmmmm......Del Taco....
zach3904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 05:11 PM   #3
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach3904 View Post
Mmmmmm......Del Taco....
IKR?

Stay Classy ED
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 11:34 AM   #4
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Extreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to beholdExtreme Dimensions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
IKR?

Stay Classy ED
What? Del Taco has always been my go to for first dates. If you can put up with a crummy first date like Del Taco, then you can hang with me. lol
Old 02-22-2016, 12:31 PM   #5
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I figured if they made it passed your panel fitment you'd know they have low standards.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:50 PM   #6
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
I figured if they made it passed your panel fitment you'd know they have low standards.
Did you have a problem with my parts?
Old 10-07-2016, 04:54 AM   #7
psycodrifter

Trader Rating: (0)
psycodrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you have the drift style front bumper for s14
psycodrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 09:34 AM   #8
Extreme Dimensions
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycodrifter View Post
do you have the drift style front bumper for s14
Just curious? Is it this bumper right here?

If it is, I discontinued it. I still sell the sides & rear bumper but as discounted clearance items. let me know if you are interested & I'll get you the info on those parts.

Thank you,