Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Europe

Europe A place for our cousins from across the pond

Old 01-29-2018, 03:15 PM   #1
ANKRacing

Trader Rating: (0)
ANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S15 from Germany

Hey guys and girls,

my name is Andy and I live in the northern part of Germany. After strolling around here for quite a long time without being registered, I finally decided to register now.

I love most of the golden 90s era japanese sportscars. When being a kid and teen, I saw all the cool Euro spec 200SX´s driving around and I loved them. Time went by and in 2010 I bought the love of my life, my all time favourite sportscar, a Supra MKIV, for those who are interested.

I also always had a soft spot for all the 180 SX´s, S14´s and S15´s out there. In 2015, I searched for a new daily driver to replace my Golf Diesel and I knew, what do to: Import an S15! Well, the plan was, to daily the car (I just have 3 km´s to work), but this plan failed, haha! I show you, why!

This is how I imported it. Grade 4 car. Quite stock minus exhaust, Tein springs and some weak fitment Work CR KAI´s. Full stock Aero kit, which was a must. As I only wanted the car for my 3 km´s to work, I bought a Spec S. I wanted an Autech, but you all know, how difficult it is, to source one. Well, doesn´t matter, I´m till today happy with this car.

Welcome to Germany!

Had a cool Japanese radio in it with a HDD with Japanese music and games on it.

Found this in the car. Oh boy!

Okay, so I registered the car, did some maintenance and then happened the stupid stuff, haha.

Fortune Auto coilovers. Absolutely love the quality and how the car feels with em.

And I was lucky enough to source some adverted Hasemi Prot-S, made my SSR. It´s a square setup, 17x9 +25. The condition of the wheels was shit, but I redid them completely.

All new:

First drive (still with missing center caps):

And how she looks now:

Unfortunaltey can´t go lower atm, cause the sound absorber is scraping all the time (yes, German regulations regarding to loud cars suck as hell). Thought of changing the wheels for quite a while, but I decided to keep them. I will keep this car simple, a few upgrades will happen, but that´s it.

I am totally happy with the car till today. But you already guessed it, it isn´t my daily driver anymore, conditionwise it´s just too good to drive it on salty roads in the winter time, so it now is my 2nd weekend car.

Saw some of my personal "hero cars" here also, so I hope, we all have a cool time here. Glad to be here finally.

Cheers

Andy
ANKRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2018, 06:56 AM   #2
tokyo_black_uk

tokyo_black_uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Stunning looking car Andy, welcome.

Those wheels are beautiful, i've never seen them before.

Keep up the good work.
tokyo_black_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 12:17 AM   #3
ANKRacing

ANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura aboutANKRacing has a spectacular aura about
Thanks mate!

Haha, they´re oldschool 90s wheels. They were sold under the Hasemi Sports brand, but are made by SSR. Full name is Hasemi Prot-S. This is the street version of the wheel, which was on the Group A R32 GTR:

Old 02-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #4
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Hello Andy,

Great find and is looking well set-up it is!

If we can support any time with Factory/OEM parts we do supply to Germany for a few customer already.
Please contact us if we can help in this or even aftermarket product.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 01:20 AM   #5
ANKRacing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto Portal View Post
Hello Andy,

Great find and is looking well set-up it is!

If we can support any time with Factory/OEM parts we do supply to Germany for a few customer already.
Please contact us if we can help in this or even aftermarket product.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

Thank you very much!

I´ll have a look on your homepage
Old 02-07-2018, 04:58 PM   #6
Auto Portal
Leaky Injector

Auto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enoughAuto Portal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKRacing View Post
Thank you very much!

I´ll have a look on your homepage
Thank you also!

We have many maker we buy from not on there also, please message any time we can help.
We hope your build continues to take shape.

Regards,

Auto Portal.

www.apra-jp.com
www.autoportal.co.jp/

Add our sales team by LINE app:
+81 080-1493-5008
Auto Portal is offline   Reply With Quote