Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #391
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
$150 and what ever it costs to ship them to you greyhound. or come pick them up you're not far. Even better I will be in reading PA for business this wed. thurs. fri.
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #392
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
obee i will literally go to reading and pick them up ! lol get them
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #393
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:52 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #394
SRS BZNS
Zilvia Member

SRS BZNS is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SRS BZNS
No problem dude. They really aren't going anywhere and I wont be heading to Reading PA after all due to some family stuff I had to cancel my business trip. I'll get you some pics in the next few days.

Also I welded the diff in my car. its nice.when I was into drifting it made it alot easier thats for sure. Car would just hang it out there as long as you wanted it to. The snap back was pretty violent though when you came off throttle
SRS BZNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #395
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
OB, I enjoy your watermark placement immensely. Some of them looked like stickers at first glance.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #396
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Obee, I dig the work your putting in man. I know how it is to go that far into a car, it sucks, but it'll be worth it in the end. I always wanted to build an SC good luck on yours man.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #397
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
you could have bought a power washer and returned it when u finished for free lol. luckily my pops just bought one for the house
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #398
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:52 AM..
Old 06-05-2012, 11:01 AM   #399
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
yellowxhoodie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I still gotta get that picture for you, my bad.

Thats my biggest gripe with the Maxis, the slouched back fucking sucks some days.
yellowxhoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #400
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxhoodie View Post

Thats my biggest gripe with the Maxis, the slouched back fucking sucks some days.
Does the Maxis use side mount rails?

If so, could you mound the front like one or two slots higher than the rear to counter the slouch?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #401
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Yep. I plan to do that depending on how it feels when I test it out. It doesn't look much smaller than the Gias but it is. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowxhoodie View Post

All good. Yeah I want to see that picture. How long have you been dailying it?
Old 06-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #402
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
This may be an obvious answer, but there's no way to snag a long ass hose and a water outlet/personal steam cleaner?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:41 AM   #403
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Yep. I plan to do that depending on how it feels when I test it out. It doesn't look much smaller than the Gias but it is. Weird.

All good. Yeah I want to see that picture. How long have you been dailying it?
Ive got mine mounted on an angle already. Theres really nothing you can do to counter the slouch, its just the way the back of the seat is arched.

Ive had it in for about a couple months.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #404
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I might put a back cushion in mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
This may be an obvious answer, but there's no way to snag a long ass hose and a water outlet/personal steam cleaner?
Nope. No way possible. I looked it to every option I could think of.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 AM   #405
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
I might put a back cushion in mine.

Nope. No way possible. I looked it to every option I could think of.
Damn. Find a way to put an adapter on the house faucet and run it out the window...not saying I have that personal setup, but I have personally seen it done before in urban areas...my good buddy was going to school at Drexel and the one neighbor had to have had this exact setup to wash his car off at his apartment.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:02 PM   #406
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i seriously read all these fucking pages...even had my flash drive tell me it's low on memory and almost die on me...

awesome read. Really helped on this fucking slow day. haha.

You have some bad fucking luck bro....thank god you're still alive.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #407
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Random:

I like that OB made a thread about cars, but it has now turned into a discussion of how to get basic utilities to his work space.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #408
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

its hard out there for pimps fro
Old 06-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #409
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Damn. Find a way to put an adapter on the house faucet and run it out the window...not saying I have that personal setup, but I have personally seen it done before in urban areas...my good buddy was going to school at Drexel and the one neighbor had to have had this exact setup to wash his car off at his apartment.
You know I thought about this. I may look into it more. But I live on the 3rd floor though and I remember something about washing cars in my complex. I know I'm not allowed to hook up outside power but I drop an extension chord out my window to use my impact gun and stuff in the lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
i seriously read all these fucking pages...even had my flash drive tell me it's low on memory and almost die on me...

awesome read. Really helped on this fucking slow day. haha.

You have some bad fucking luck bro....thank god you're still alive.
LOL Glad to help. Yeah man God has been good to me. Real talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
Random:

I like that OB made a thread about cars, but it has now turned into a discussion of how to get basic utilities to his work space.
My lease is up in August. I am looking to rent another house. I might just get married, but finding a rich chick is proving harder than anticipated. Well rich, not ug mug, or crazy at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrikETFG View Post
its hard out there for pimps fro
You seriously got 2 imaginary rep points. LOL
Old 06-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #410
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
My lease is up in August. I am looking to rent another house. I might just get married, but finding a rich chick is proving harder than anticipated. Well rich, not ug mug, or crazy at least.
I can only imagine what sort of radical home you would move into.

As far as finding rich women, you hit the nail on the head. If she's got money she's probably crazy (or ill-tempered) and if she isn't then she's probably not the most attractive person... Sad.

Car talk: How's your wheel collection look these days?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:38 AM   #411
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Sad. I have two sets of Equips. Im buying Richman's old NT0 somethings and a pair of Works from Ruiz.

Im at an all time low.

Plus I have a herniated disk in my back so I don't know if Im going to make ECB
Old 06-07-2012, 07:44 AM   #412
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

If you a herniated disk the absolute last place you want to be...is sitting in a Maxis.

Real talk.

Somedays I dont even want to drive my car if my backs bothering me, the Maxis just makes it 10x more painful.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #413
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Sad. I have two sets of Equips. Im buying Richman's old NT0 somethings and a pair of Works from Ruiz.

Im at an all time low.

Plus I have a herniated disk in my back so I don't know if Im going to make ECB
at least be at ecb in person ill be super dissapointed
Old 06-09-2012, 07:13 AM   #414
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
One of these days I'll be able to purchase a set of your equips, I hope.
Old 06-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #415
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 07:53 AM..
Old 06-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #416
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
^^ yesss!!!!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:47 PM   #417
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Took me about an hour and half to read this thread. I lol'd many times, getting the managers, supervisors and boss attention.

LOL, i need to read this thread when i'm not at work. I almost got sent home.

Keep up the good work though!!

You should write a fucking book, i'd def buy it.
Also, I still don't get the thread title?
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #418
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Haha, glad you ain't get fired.

I dunno, maybe a inside joke with the mods? No clue. It's growing on me. Might make it my next vanity plate.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:42 AM   #419
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Dammit, every time i read this thread i get stuck on that Jamaican girl for like 5 min haha

Lovin' the progress, hope your back gets better!
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #420
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
a whole lot of ruiz (if I am not mistaken). Keep it up Obee!