Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 10-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #31
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is in the wheel fitment thread and says 18x9.5 -20 & 18x11.5 -20 easy enough to fit mine then.

S.Milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #32
3-240's-N-aMule
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough3-240's-N-aMule is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Damn dawg... 18x9.5 -20 is not the same as 18x10 -30... The 18x12 -20 is t3h easy. Its the front that is like "ummm..." You would have to run something crazy like - 10 duotrigintillion camber and dont mind driving without the ability to turn.
3-240's-N-aMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:53 AM   #33
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
or run overfenders with bubble flares on them
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:15 PM   #34
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yeah at this point you might want to split up the set!because half or most of us could use ur fronts for our rears!(lol)!
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #35
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really niceS.Milone is just really nice
Ya the fronts would make awesome rears for most people I know. If two people wanted either or at the same time I would do that. But I honestly don't forsee that happeneing. And I would be a asshole if I sold the fronts and then I had a set of 18x12 -20 wheels that noone wants by them selves.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:57 AM   #36
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sales are pending first one to pay gets them.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:12 PM   #37
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

#################################
Old 11-07-2007, 07:43 PM   #38
300hp owen
Zilvia Junkie

300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future300hp owen has a brilliant future
sick shizle man, would look awesome on my widebody FC but I'm all set for wheels yarrr.
glws.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:20 AM   #39
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Someone buy me!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 09:16 AM   #40
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

New price 2200+3% paypal and shipping.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #41
philbro
Leaky Injector

philbro is an unknown quantity at this point
BUMP for some serious wheels! RT Tuning and Shawn are completely Legit!

Last edited by philbro; 11-15-2007 at 01:36 PM..
philbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:15 AM   #42
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbro View Post
BUMP for some serious wheels! RT Tuning and Shawn a completely Legit!
Thanks Man!!!

WEEE 3,000 plus views!!! Someone buy them.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #43
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

These wheels are so MAN that you could touch tongues with a man and still be straight. OK maybe not. Just buy them
Old 11-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #44
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Please buy me!!!
Old 11-28-2007, 06:57 PM   #45
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
hey thats my pink car! i want to buy your wheels, i'll see if i have the dough by this coming week.
amplifi3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #46
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
WOW these wheels are flawless.
Too bad I'm broke.

Hope these sell!
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 08:01 AM   #47
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by amplifi3d View Post
hey thats my pink car! i want to buy your wheels, i'll see if i have the dough by this coming week.
O thats your pink car??? 3500 shipped!!! Just kidding please buy me. I want them to go to a good home they will look awesome on your car.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #48
jdFKNmVRT
Zilvia Member

jdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jdFKNmVRT
hey shawn,
you willing to sale just the fronts???
if you are let me know how much you want from them?
thanks.
jdFKNmVRT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #49
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
killer rims good luck with sale
Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 AM   #50
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
i cant believe these things havents sold yet! i guess no one has the balls to make them fit....
Old 12-11-2007, 09:19 AM   #51
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdFKNmVRT View Post
hey shawn,
you willing to sale just the fronts???
if you are let me know how much you want from them?
thanks.
I will only do that if you find some to buy the rears. Other wise I will be stuck with just a set of huge rears as coffee table stands. They all must go at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectdrifter View Post
killer rims good luck with sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by eds13 View Post
i cant believe these things havents sold yet! i guess no one has the balls to make them fit....
Thanks Guys....... I have had many offers but no body has followed through.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:11 AM   #52
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Chopping prices 2100 + 3% paypal + shipping
Old 12-22-2007, 12:08 AM   #53
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
I ran work equips with 18x10 -16, 18x11 -16 and had to run widebody and fender flares all around, and front fender tubs. But that was with only -1.5 camber and wide tires.

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 02:09 PM   #54
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How much for the rears? I have a pair of fronts already..
don henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 10:51 AM   #55
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I want to sell these together. So if someone else would like to buy the fronts and I get payment from both I will do it.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:04 AM   #56
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
omfballerstatusg
Old 12-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #57
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
RT, what can you do for me, since i sold them too you?
Old 12-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #58
S.Milone
Zilvia.net Advertiser

What do you mean? What do you need?
Old 12-26-2007, 06:03 PM   #59
don henley
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (2)
don henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond reputedon henley has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Well that other guy seemed pretty willing to buy the fronts but if he's not then I apologize..
don henley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #60
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn@Rttuning View Post
What do you mean? What do you need?
the wheels...maybe