Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-05-2020, 03:50 AM   #1
jilted

Trader Rating: (0)
jilted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Bride Zeta 4 to S13

Hi,

I am planning to buy a racing seat for my s13. To be specific, I want to get Bride zeta 4 and I have couple of questions.

1) How does it fit into the car? I mean the car interior itself is pretty small. But I've seen some cars with previous versions of these seats. This one maybe seems a bit more long (710mm compared to zeta III 630mm) but maybe shouldn't be an issue. Anyway, if someone has these seats installed in the car, it would be nice to hear some feedback if there were any problems fitting them in.

2) I am a bit tall 193cm (76 inches), but slim. I am thinking how would the seat fit to me. In terms of the with and also if the holes for the shoulder harness will not be too low.

3) Are there any adjustable seat rails (MUST BE FIA APPROVED) for LHD and how are they in terms of height compared to standard seat height?

Sorry in case I missed where to place the thread or something, this is my first post.
jilted is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2020, 06:32 AM   #2
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
These seats are much more tall/thick guy friendly in the shoulder area but not so much in the mid-section. The side bolsters look to be ever so slightly taller but the shoulder area extrusions look to be more relaxed. Below is an example of them against each other.

Both are a side mount so they'll fit regardless and they use the same rails as any side-mounted seat - most if not all are FIA.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote