Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-25-2012, 05:19 PM   #241
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScRote20det View Post
so just ordered a fpr and break lines from frsport....in the info box i told them to draw me an alien with a sword on my package....when i came home to find the package this is what they came up with lmao.....amazing job and package was ordered and at my door in three days.
[/IMG]
that is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #242
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
nism014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
You can never go wrong with Frsports when they have customer support like that.

Shipping is fair and the parts you need for all of your projects are always in stock!
nism014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:58 AM   #243
North
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
North is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I love these guys... even shipping to my military APO box I always get it the following week, and don't get raped on shipping costs.
North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:06 AM   #244
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
holy fuck.
that's all i can say.
i shit you not, i placed my order @ 2am on tuesday 11/14, and i got my order received at my house before 3PM wednesday 11/15!

if that's not just fucking amazing, idk what is. fan-fucking-tastic.

i give them 20 out of 5 stars.
1995 s14 240sx "Akuma"- RIP
1995 s14 240sx SE "Kintaro"
One_love_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:40 PM   #245
nism014
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
nism014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Can't stress enough how great the service is at FRsport!!! You just can't go wrong when you order with them.

I've done 3 SR engine swaps on my own at my house and they are the only place I order all the things I need for my swaps. All my gaskets, nuts/bolts, harness, accessories, and spare parts.

And with shipping prices that low, how can you go wrong!?
nism014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #246
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Best place to order parts ever. I'll never go anywhere else!
Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #247
801nismo104
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
801nismo104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
best place to buy parts. shipping is incredibly fast
801nismo104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:52 PM   #248
Ayy_mo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ayy_mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Best place to find your 240sx parts. A little bit more expensive but I think it's worth it!
Ayy_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #249
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
am i the only person that has problems with them? it seems like every other time i order from them they mess my order up, send the wrong things, send it to the wrong address. the last thing i ordered from them was a compressor outlet elbow and the bolts for it, i got the elbow, but instead of the three bolts for the compressor outlet they sent me one turbine outlet stud, i even looked the part number that was on the packing list on their website and the part number was correct, so i guess they just have morons working in the packaging department
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #250
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Just got my package from these guys. Order few engine bay goodies on there last sale. They responded quick to my pm's and the best part was that it got shipped the day i bought it. Idk what they did but my package came quick and being in canada . we usually don't get stuff to our door that fast.

Will do business with them again N Give us Canadians free shipping like others
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #251
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
I have placed tons of orders through Frsport.com and everytime they do an awesome job. As far as I am concerned they are the only shop I can trust online.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:15 AM   #252
Phoenix4987
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Phoenix4987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I bought almost everything from them when I was in Afghanistan. All of my parts were packaged great. If an item was backordered, they asked if I wanted to wait or to be refunded. Had nothing but time, so just waited and item got sent as planned.

Good example, my seibon trunk lid. I wanted one without the holes for the oem spoiler. One came in with the holes, they sent me an email tellin me. I told them I was fine waiting for one without. Really good customer service. Even pricematch too!
Phoenix4987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #253
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcm2435 View Post
am i the only person that has problems with them? it seems like every other time i order from them they mess my order up, send the wrong things, send it to the wrong address. the last thing i ordered from them was a compressor outlet elbow and the bolts for it, i got the elbow, but instead of the three bolts for the compressor outlet they sent me one turbine outlet stud, i even looked the part number that was on the packing list on their website and the part number was correct, so i guess they just have morons working in the packaging department
i was able to get in contact with them and they fixed my order and then some, so atleast when they do screw up they have great customer service and they fix their mistakes
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #254
foxystyle
Zilvia Member

foxystyle is an unknown quantity at this point
chris is the man, he set me up with a great item, thanks!
foxystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #255
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

slydin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Great company, great customer service. Will continue to purchase from them.
slydin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #256
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
don't be afraid to use their live chat option to. I gave it a shot the other day to see if the parts I wanted were in stock. One is on back order the other was in stock. Very helpful.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #257
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome customer service and suppper good prices, they sold me a nismo power brace this year about 200 bucks , maybe less i dont really remember, ordered and recieved it in about 2-3 days. wish i would have bought everything from them this year.
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #258
Blu813SD
Leaky Injector

Blu813SD is an unknown quantity at this point
So I figured I'd leave a nice descriptive feedback about FRS.

I've been hoarding and stock piling parts for my build for some time now.

Both purchases I've made so far were valid for FR Saver Shipping (Free) which is basically 3-5 days estimated.

I have received both major purchases before the 3 business day mark.

The latest purchase I ordered Friday and it was rush shipped before they closed shipping for further purchases till Monday morning. I received 3 packages Monday (Today). So basically it took 1 business day to ship. Awesome right ?

Not only is the shipping options awesome, the customer service is phenomenal. On my first purchase I ordered a Tomei Duracon Shift Knob. On accident I had purchased the 90mm instead of the 70mm which was I originally planned for. I contacted FRS shortly after and asked if they could replace it. They agreed to do so since they costed the same price. Ok cool, but.

After about a month or two, I sent out the knob finally to FRS to be replaced. It took a few days for them to locate the knob and get back to me. But me being impatient and persistent I kept contacting them day after day asking for a status update and if they found it. I finally got to speak to Nicole (Extension 125), she took it upon herself to get this settled and help me with my second purchase.

I was told I had to pay a restocking fee to have it replaced, which I wasn't told from the first person I talked to back when I had made the original purchase. She was kind enough to wave the restock fee and help me out just this one time. Thanks Nicole.

Aside from that she was generous enough to take her time and save an order quote for my next purchase. They didn't have the 5 lug rotors I was looking for and she quickly put them on back order to get them there asap. I called back the following Friday to check on them. They had got the Rotors and had every part I was wanting to purchase in stock. She pulled up the quote and had it emailed to me very quickly. We discussed the details of the purchase and also shipping arrangements. On top of getting all my parts from the quote, they also managed to squeeze in my order to be shipped out that same day. 1 business day later I got every package (of 3) ordered here on time and in perfect condition as expected with all parts included.

- All in all
FRS is awesome in every way. From phone support to live chat. Every employee I came across is generous and kind enough to assist you in every way to help you out. From tips and suggestions to help you get what you need they do it all. They are true to their word and go above and beyond. The service is amazing, site works flawlessly. Every part and item I got is exactly as expected.

- Would I Recommend ?
Absolutely

- Would I purchase from again ?
I wouldn't go anywhere else unless they didn't have what I needed. (Even then they still source down parts and match prices )

- Rating ? 1~10
10 ... If I could rate higher, I would
Blu813SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #259
trentjsd
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
trentjsd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
FRSport.com

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365035169.826541.jpg
This is my 2nd interaction with FR sports and I am very unhappy and unsatisfied with their customer service and how they have handled my situation. I felt it was important to let their other customers know my experience and I wonder if anyone else has dealt with the same.
The buddy club spec II exhaust for the S13 was shown for 569., which was crossed out bc it showed a 158.05 discount with an additional 20.55 for the Easter special. Total cost after savings would be $390.40 on their website. I had this item in my cart waiting to enter my payment info when my friend, who is a wholesale customer of theirs, called to check on the wholesale price because he was interested in purchasing one for himself. They quoted him a price higher than the website, so he questioned them about it. They told him the price was wrong on their website, and gave him the price of it without the promotion. While he was on the phone with them I decided to check the price again and it stilled showed $390.40. I tried to push my purchase through and they had gone into their website and changed the price. I feel they should honor their price, since it was already in my cart, which I have proof of. The person my friend was speaking to said they would not honor the price and that was the end of the conversation, there would be no discussion.
I feel, the price should be honored since it was on their website and already in my cart. As a customer I find this incredibly frustrating, that a business does not honor its price for a mistake they made, which we pointed out to them.
Bottom line is, I would take this into consideration before you do business with FR sports. They obviously do not value their customers and I feel everyone should be aware.

Last edited by trentjsd; 04-03-2013 at 08:31 PM..
trentjsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:45 AM   #260
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
FRSport.com is great, I've bought a couple grand worth of parts from them so far. Shipping is superb, customer service is great. They're my main source for parts.

I price matched them for my latest purchase (ACT 6 Puck for SR) and I saved a couple bucks so it was awesome.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:54 AM   #261
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
Bought my spacers from them love them. Even though the guy with the Zenki s14 said we can't be friends anymore since I went with a kouki front end.
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #262
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
MurkyRiversS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Love, Love, Love buying from these guys. Im addicted. I buy stuff just to see how fast I can get it and it never fails. I basically get it next day if I order before 11 am. How the hell can you bet that!?!?!?!?! I think Ive place 5 orders in the last couple of months.

Definitely asking for a picture next time lol.
MurkyRiversS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #263
Bambi
Zilvia FREAK!

Bambi is an unknown quantity at this point
Best store to buy from, hands down. I don't shop anywhere else unless there's a rare occasion they don't carry what I'm looking for or it's something discontinued.
Originally Posted by Frank_Jaeger View Post
It's impossible because I tried once. Took out 4 telephone polls and a girl scout concession stand. All the thin mints and samoas couldn't even be salvaged.
Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:47 AM   #264
ZacKisBacK_Fr
Leaky Injector

ZacKisBacK_Fr is an unknown quantity at this point
I can just tell how satisfied I am from this company! Great prices, great support!
My N°1 source for parts!
Old 04-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #265
davidpham
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
davidpham is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I am at the store right now typing this up. been here 3days in a row in 1 week. I am always in the store for 40min waiting for workers to walk back and forth from their office to the desk. Return policy suckasss they charge you 20% for returning items I lost $40 shitttttttttt. I only go to frsport because i have a sr.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:09 AM   #266
scruffy63

scruffy63 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to scruffy63 Send a message via Yahoo to scruffy63
worst service ever.

Ok I used to live in GA I ordered a seat bracket years ago. That went ok. Im in the military now and im stationed in TX. Im driving a boosted 2000 miata and my throttle body is jacked up causing a a high idle. So I try to log back in to ordera throttle body and my login isnt working anymore and it wouldnt let me reset it. So I call them up to fix it and Adrian tells me it not a problem he'll take my order over the phone with my updated address and send me an email so I can reset my password and info on the site. A day or two later the only email I get I get is a confirmation email saying it was shipped to my old address. Ok I call them back about the email and again a different guy tells me he'll let Adrian know and that they would get it fixed. A week or so later I get text from my old address saying my part was sent there. So I basically have emailed them a few times and get the typical we will fix it, we are sorry response. And now here I am over a month since I ordered my tb. They quickly took my $350, and once they got it that was the end of their customer service. I wrote them an email about an hour ago saying they have 2 days to produce somthing concrete (tb or shipping #) then I will file a dispute with my bank to get my money back. When this started i told them I needed this part fast as idling over 3000rpms in 100+ degree weather, well you could imagine what could happen. I will never shop with them again. Basically they took my money and now dont give a damn. And the naysayers I have not been nagging or bugging them. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Ive only spoken and emailed them a few time making sure to add that I really needed the part. They wont even update me unless I hunt the down for an answer.

2. You're horribly afraid of speed Bumps.

3. You take your right turns turning left.
scruffy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #267
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Never had any issues, with FRSport.

Ordered a Works Bell through them, and the picture was incorrect online. The person I talked to on the phone put me on hold, got the part number and went and pulled it off the shelf to look at it in person to verify it was the right one. Customer service has always been top notch.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #268
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I have another review to add. I have placed an order for a Power FC Boost Controller Kit that they had on sale. I was looking to reduce the interior clutter, and this kit would be perfect!

Anyways, I shot them over a email about the availability, and they were quick to reply. I called my order in, and it shipped the same day.

The kit arrived rather quickly to my Canadian address via USPS (my request that they were happy to do).

They were great to deal with and I'd place another order with them in the future!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #269
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
I have always had the best service with FRSport. I'm not too far from them, but because of my schedule I usually have them ship. It has never taken longer than one day to arrive from the time I place the order. The sales they have every so often are awesome! I usually take advantage
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:25 PM   #270
ADIDASilvias
Leaky Injector

ADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the roughADIDASilvias is a jewel in the rough
I wish I could post a nice review for FRSport, since the majority of reviews here are positive, but alas, I cannot.

I placed a fairly sizable order the middle of last week, and the transaction went smoothly. Free shipping was a bonus, and I expected to get an e-mail the next day saying my order had shipped, based on the reviews here. I did not get an e-mail, and the order was still just sitting there in my account without update for a full day. Curious about what was going on, I checked the following day, and the order said it was backordered. No indication was given as to which parts were not in stock, so I sent a message to customer service. I never received an e-mail stating that the the order was on hold due to out of stock items, which should have been sent immediately when they figured it out.

I checked my account later that day, and it said the Circuit Sports stainless z32/s14 conversion brake lines were on backorder, but they had no clue when they would be back in stock. Okay, I figured I'd just get another brand or order them from somewhere else.

Then, the next day (almost 3 days later), I received an e-mail stating the LEFT R33 e-brake cable and the stainless brake lines are 'discontinued'. Also, the Tomei shift knob is out of stock, and it would be 4 weeks until it is back in stock. So, half of my order is now on backorder or apparently 'discontinued'.

My issue is the generic e-mail sent by customer service didn't even recognize that 'discontinued' items were on the list. The wording conveyed that these items would somehow be back in stock at some interval, though they said DISCONTINUED right next to them in the list. 3 out of 4 on the list said this, and the customer service agent didn't even take the time to address this issue.

My card was charged like the sale was all good and I would be receiving my items, and that is just ridiculous. What kind of 1995 computer system are they running for inventory??? Sorry, but the warehouse should know EXACTLY how many items are in stock and every time a purchase is made the website should be updated in real time. This is 2015 right?

Also, the customer should NEVER be charged until the order is filled. I am now down close to $250 in my bank account for items that I either will never receive or won't receive for a fricken MONTH!

We'll see how this plays out, but if they aren't willing to help me out with this issue then I won't buy anything from them ever again, and I will be telling everyone I know to steer clear of them as well. This is shoddy business practice and people need to be aware.
ADIDASilvias is offline   Reply With Quote