Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-06-2019, 07:36 PM   #91
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Was the site down for everyone today or was it just for me? Please dont do that again, zilvia, it scared the shit out of me
Just like the good old days when the server would get overloaded from all the traffic
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2019, 03:16 PM   #92
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
for shits and giggles only. no nissans in my near future.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 03:43 AM   #93
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Here's a butthurt screenshot I saved in 2015, I wonder if this person uses Zilvia still? haha.

http://milktea-man.com
KevinEdgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 02:59 PM   #94
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Im still on here, the internet is only as cool as you are.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 03:35 PM   #95
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinEdgar View Post
Here's a butthurt screenshot I saved in 2015, I wonder if this person uses Zilvia still? haha.

more than likely not clean title.

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:07 AM   #96
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I use Zilvia quite frequently - usually at work like right now lol - mainly to check the For Sale threads. When I don't find anything else that interests me in the FS threads I start lurking around in other sections I usually don't visit. I feel like new contribution is definitely dying (most likely due to things having already been done i.e. SR20 swap info, wheel fitment, etc.), but I'm sure many still lurk around here just to see if there is anything else worth viewing.

Kinda wish I had joined Zilvia much earlier than I had, when it was more active with the cool OGs posting "new finds" and being acquainted with each other. Aka I feel like one of those "born in the wrong generation" dudes. Parts are with now overpriced, 240s on Craigslist are beat to and running like shit for the same price I got my S13 for when it was bone stock, people use the excuse that "240s aren't meant to be clean" ...like wtf lol smh.

Well anyways I've always believed this car shit is mainly to bring cool people with cool cars together, which I hope is still the case when I get my car back on the streets. Gonna try to be more active on this forum when my car is actually presentable.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:55 PM   #97
SoCalS14
Zilvia Junkie

SoCalS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to SoCalS14
I'm lurker who has moved on to Mazdas after a stop with Subarus. Sold my 240 in '05. This forum was so key when building that car.

Funny thing, I recently found a guy who bought my car from the guy I sold it too...fond memories seeing that car still going strong as late as '14/'15. Guy told me he parted it and sold the shell. Bummer...now that I am older and can afford great parts...wish I hadn't sold it. Such is life.

Its too bad owning a shitty looking "drift car" is cool now.

New Project: 240Z w/ SR
SoCalS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:57 PM   #98
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
you know zilvia is coming back up when the bots start spamming
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:48 AM   #99
thomaspanton

thomaspanton is an unknown quantity at this point
Newbie but enjoy the site so much.
thomaspanton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:33 PM   #100
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksr View Post
Define og

I take long hiatuses but come back when I need new intel or think about buying another car
Enthusiasts from the mid-to-late 90s all the way up until 2007 or so
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 05:34 PM   #101
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Since I caged my car and made it undrivable, it's been in mothballs. I'm still deciding on engine choice (dry-sumped 5.0L Olds-215-based all-alloy V8 with ITBs?), trans choice, body mod choice, and I have to finish building the cage through the firewall in the front and getting the steering set up for my seating position that's significantly lower, more centralized and farther back than stock.

It pains me to see something that once brought me such joy sitting on two flat tires awaiting my ass to get some reprieve from restoring cars and starting businesses.

I always used Zilvia more than I contributed. I did some cool stuff, but even back then it was kinda fringe and wouldn't have helped more than a handful of dudes.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:13 PM   #102
FrankyDub23

FrankyDub23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Im in here everyday. Love this site. I just joined the 240sx owner club on FB. God, what a shit show...
FB groups are sometimes too chaotic for me. Lots of a-holes there too. That's the reason why I joined this forum.
FrankyDub23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #103
IvoryWhiteS13

IvoryWhiteS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Still use it. I do a lot of reading tech sections and for sale. Honestly sick of social media especially fb, forums are a lot better in my opinion. Hoping to start a build thread soon on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2019, 07:28 AM   #104
jdmgtom
Zilvia Member

jdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choicesjdmgtom has made poor choices
I log on most days, especially when I'm at work just to browse and do some reading.
jdmgtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:04 AM   #105
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post

but i know that old man in the room feeling too. any time i go to a meet these days it's hard not to sit there and cringe at the state of some of the 240's
I feel you guys, haven't been to any meets S-Chassis meets lately, but every time I see one on the street, they are pretty beat up, rarely see any clean one's unless it's at a car show or here on the forum. My 17 year old daughter wants an S13 coupe and has been looking around on craigslist and offerup but says most of them are nasty or if they are clean that they are too expensive for her, lol.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #106
Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Errday user here. Will be posting some cars for sale soon and hope to scoop up another S14 or 3rd Gen RX! Still love Zilvia
Old 08-17-2019, 08:28 AM   #107
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I still lurk from time to time. No 240 soo... Just in it for the S love. Maybe one day ill buy another. Specially now with that 25yr rule. Clean s13 and s14 are starting to roll off the japan ports and few website actually have financing for them. Very tempting
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 12:08 PM   #108
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
I'm on a couple times a week. Bumping my for sale threads and just reading more tech stuff. I like to frequent the Old Grumpy Assholes of Zilvia thread, I feel welcome there. I still have my 240, different shell, less "gutted", building it to hurt Hellcat feelings on the freeway.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:46 PM   #109
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I still check in every couple years to see if it's still here.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 12:18 PM   #110
vertsilvia93

vertsilvia93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Zilvia is way better than FACEBOOK 240 groups will ever be!
vertsilvia93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:53 AM   #111
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
Hi. Nice to see you're still around.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:05 AM   #112
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
S13SilviaGirl. Her coupe is gone. My fastback is gone. We still have a kouki S14 that we'll one day resurrect. It's been in mothballs for 10y now.
The old cars, from ancient times:

The newly resurrected S14, now with an S15 SR. It's ugly and needs a bunch of time put into it but it moved under its own power for the first time in over a decade, so I'm happy.

Two recent additions, because why half-ass something when you can whole ass it? I'm not sure what point I'm making here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Why are the mods sleeping now these days? Alot of threads wouldnt be allowed that are in rotation. MZGA
I haven't been active on here since like 2009? Maybe 2010? Trying to get back into it but life is a ton busier than then so we'll see.
Also facebook's microgroups are both good and cancer, relative to Zilvia. Absolute shit for information retrieval, pretty ok for buying/selling.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:29 AM   #113
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
holy fuck a bohan sighting!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
The old cars, from ancient times:

The newly resurrected S14, now with an S15 SR. It's ugly and needs a bunch of time put into it but it moved under its own power for the first time in over a decade, so I'm happy.

Two recent additions, because why half-ass something when you can whole ass it? I'm not sure what point I'm making here.

I haven't been active on here since like 2009? Maybe 2010? Trying to get back into it but life is a ton busier than then so we'll see.
Also facebook's microgroups are both good and cancer, relative to Zilvia. Absolute shit for information retrieval, pretty ok for buying/selling.
shut up and come make me dinner again.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:47 AM   #114
s14ka-t

s14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura abouts14ka-t has a spectacular aura about
long time lurker 1st post
s14ka-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 10:06 AM   #115
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14ka-t View Post
long time lurker 1st post

I love how subtle this is
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 06:14 AM   #116
vertsilvia93

vertsilvia93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm just here for the ratchets
vertsilvia93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:17 PM   #117
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerometon View Post
Decent people are few and far between these days- how hand-wringingly middle class of me. We are, as a culture, becoming increasingly self-absorbed and isolationist. We only have ourselves to blame
fucking spambots

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 03:06 PM   #118
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
What is Zilvia?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 05:36 PM   #119
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Every few days or years or however.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote