Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-12-2019, 09:58 PM   #1
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
S13 suspension, doors, DRL, Innovate gauges, BMC stopper, zenki retainer, crash bar

Hey Zilvia, just trying to move some stuff out. If you have questions, just PM or thread reply. If you need shipping, we can get that set up as well.

Philips daylight 9 drl BNIB. Super freaking bright, legit drls if you're serious about it. It has a controller for it as well. 80$

Mishimoto oil catch can. Was going to use it, but I changed where it was mounted, and it'd be a pain to service, so I bought a different style of catch can. Does not come with fittings. 80$

S13 extended diff cover. Bought it new from FR ~4 years ago. Itll get cleaned up for the buyer. I moved to a GK tech cover. SOLD

Innovate Motorsports MTX-D gauges: oil temp/pressure and water temp/voltage + Prosport clock + mounting. These gauges are legit and accurate. They obviously will come with all harnesses and sensors. I have the silver bezel/whiteface pieces for them as well. They will also have their serial cables. They are fully programmable for what you want them to show for warnings/outer LED ring. Also, I've wired them up so they have connectors (soldered/heatshrunk). You will obviously get the pigtails for the "body harness" side. If you want them without the connectors, I can remove them before hand. Theres nothing wrong with them, Im going to get an MFD setup. The clock is nothing crazy... Just a clock. Full setup sits nicely in the dash, and is angled. It makes a huge difference when glancing over at them. 320$ I can include an in-line rad hose adapter for the water temp sensor.

S13 front/rear lower control arm combo. Rear control arms refreshed. Zero miles! They were mounted, but I decided to bite the bullet and get gk tech arms. These have new moog ball joints and whiteline bushings. I'm not kidding when I say they were a big bitch and a half to press in, but they're ready to go! They even have the plastic undercovers. Fronts are are moog replacement arms and they have about 20k miles on them. Pick them both up for SOLD

S13 SR circuit sports coil pack cover. No scratches, looks mint. Nice ornament piece that doesn't trap hot air around your coil packs. 60$

Pineapple subframe tilt spacers. Perfect for those with an unmodified S13 subframe. They let adjust your anti squat to your need. 35$

S13 3x2 axles. Nothing wrong with them, just converted to Z33 axles. 100$

P2M braided clutch line. It's seen fluid, but no actual use. I converted back to a hard line and short soft line. I added a nylon sleeve to help protect it from rubbing. It will come with new crush washers. SOLD

Modified S13 SR valve cover. This is the blu808 mod that reroutes your crank case ventilation to flow through more baffling. The side fitting is pressed, and the top fitting is NPT tapped. Both fittings have JB weld around the fitting itself to help reinforce around it for taking the hose on/off. The fitting sizes are 5/8 (oem), so you should be able to re-cut your current hoses. PCV valve on it was bought from FR Sport ~5 years ago. I never got to run it as I came up on a great deal for a 13.4 cover. SOLD I also have a spare top fitting and the tap/drill bit of someone wants to do it themselves for 20$

UAC wiper motor cover. Speaks for itself, it definitely is a nice touch. Small section chipped off. My new chassis has shakkito plates, and I cannot have the cover installed with them. 20$

GK Tech SR20 water neck adapter with 1/8 npt port. Literally brand new. Was going to use with my other adapter, but it is "taller" and does allow me to use the others' port. 25$

S13 rear subframe braces. Oem braces, I just cleaned the rust off of them and coated them with liner. Perfect if yours are rusted out or bent. 20$

S13 door shells, they're gray but have blue wrap on them. Each door has a very small pdr, but otherwise clean! 60$

Circuit sports BMC stopper. Comes with hardware. I'm getting a dual diaphragm brake booster, and will need to get a different one. SOLD

S14 zenki bumper retainer. Im positive thats what it is. It's only one number off from the zenki retainer p/n but I could not find it searching the p/n stamped on it, but it looks just like others I've seen. (if something has Nissan FAST, pm me) 40$

S13 manual brake booster. Works great, I'm swapping out to an m195t - SOLD

S13 rear crash bar with foam. The foam is broken in half but can be hot glued back together. SOLD

No name strut bar. Anodized red with black spray paint on it (solvents will take it off easily) 20$

Silicone cobra head couplers (to the left in the picture). Perfect for tight clearance applications. 2.5" 60$

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 08-10-2019 at 01:27 PM..
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2019, 11:12 PM   #2
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Bump!!

Old 01-29-2019, 03:04 PM   #3
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!

Old 01-29-2019, 03:44 PM   #4
whiz erdz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
whiz erdz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
PM’d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whiz erdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 08:24 PM   #5
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

B u m p p p p p

Old 02-11-2019, 11:58 AM   #6
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

BUMPPPPPP

Old 02-12-2019, 08:28 PM   #7
Edwin Guy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Edwin Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Would you ship a door to 36832? And how much for the nismo strut brace?

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
Edwin Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #8
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin Guy View Post
Would you ship a door to 36832? And how much for the nismo strut brace?

I can, cheapest way would be Greyhound. None the less, it would be VERY expensive to do so. Also, I want to reiterate that the strut bar is n o t a Nismo strut bar. It just has a Nismo emblem on it.

Old 02-12-2019, 08:35 PM   #9
Edwin Guy
Leaky Injector

Hmm well fuck it i need it, my driver door is poop. How much do you think shipping would be. Ill be alright without the strut brace

Old 02-12-2019, 08:36 PM   #10
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Hmm well fuck it i need it, my driver door is poop. How much do you think shipping would be. Ill be alright without the strut brace

Pm me your zip, and I'll get you a quote in the morning (I need to measure it)

Old 02-12-2019, 08:36 PM   #11
Edwin Guy
Leaky Injector

Old 02-12-2019, 08:40 PM   #12
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

I'll get you a quote in the morning

Old 02-20-2019, 02:49 PM   #13
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!

Old 03-07-2019, 01:54 PM   #14
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back up

Old 03-15-2019, 10:47 AM   #15
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Valve cover sold!

Old 05-27-2019, 10:46 AM   #16
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Back up

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2019, 11:11 PM   #17
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
S13 suspension, doors, DRL, Innovate gauges, BMC stopper, zenki retainer, crash bar

How much for just the s13 rear lower control arm shipped to 93436???

Old 05-27-2019, 11:45 PM   #18
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post

I don't remember the box dimensions off the top of my head, so I can get you a quote in the morning.

Old 05-28-2019, 06:49 AM   #19
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
What the lenght of the clutch line??
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:48 AM   #20
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
What the lenght of the clutch line??
It's 48"

Old 05-28-2019, 02:25 PM   #21
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post

PM'd you a quote

Old 06-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #22
NY2NV Miner
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
NY2NV Miner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do you have a thread to how you did that "Nismo" tablet in your dash? I would like to take a look at that.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:56 PM   #23
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY2NV Miner View Post
Do you have a thread to how you did that "Nismo" tablet in your dash? I would like to take a look at that.
It's not a Nismo tablet. That setup ( I did in 2015) was a 2nd gen iPad in dash. Not bad to do. Just have to get a mounting setup for it, trim fit to dash. Get a Bluetooth receiver with RCA output to an amp, and you're set. The Nismo was just a wallpaper

Old 06-09-2019, 09:09 PM   #24
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!

Old 06-17-2019, 02:03 PM   #25
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump! Lots of people asking for shipped quotes and not replying after. Please pm me for a shipping quote only if you're really interested in buying something.

Old 06-27-2019, 08:45 PM   #26
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Booster sold!

Old 06-27-2019, 10:43 PM   #27
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i want the diff cover, how much shipped to 78738
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 11:02 PM   #28
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaser View Post
i want the diff cover, how much shipped to 78738
Let me get you a quote in the morning. Need to get a box measured.

Old 07-03-2019, 10:29 AM   #29
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Bump!

Old 07-08-2019, 02:42 AM   #30
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Diff cover and crash bar sold!