Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-02-2022, 12:47 AM   #1
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
The "What are you listening to?" thread. 2nd Edition

Here's the original thread I started back in the day.

Technology has changed a ton the past 10 years and is still evolving with all these new streaming platforms.

How do you guys find music these days? What's everyone listening to?

I'm mostly listening to live sets on youtube and mixcloud. Rarely do I find anything good on soundcloud these days. Youtube Music/Spotify for older pop music. I pretty much can't stand rap anymore, especially the cookie cutter mumble stuff these days.

Techno
Amelie Lens Miami 2022 Ultra Festival

Drum N Bass
Hospital Records Podcast 455 - Grafix
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2022, 01:09 AM   #2
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
I listen to the latest mix by DJ Doboy hay \rahararar

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 06:11 AM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This week I think my most listened to albums were "61 Penn" by Crucial Dudes and "self titled" by Hazen Street.

Mostly pop punk and hardcore for me.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 08:20 AM   #4
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im kinda going through a Joji phase...
Old 04-02-2022, 09:26 AM   #5
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dj Doboy still makes mixes? I haven't heard a set of his in like 20 years.

Currently been listening to Hybrid Minds and Keeno's bristol mix sessions.
Old 04-02-2022, 06:00 PM   #6
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Rap ain't rap

Mostly listen to music at least ten years old.

Currently listening to the "All Out Show"
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 10:19 PM   #7
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I listen to all sorts of shit. This week's rotation:

Remble - LA rapper, good bars
Drakeo the Ruler - ^^
Spiritbox - Canadian metal band with best female vocalist in the game
Jinjer - Ukranian metal band with 2nd best female vocalist in the game. They are a big progressive, they have some jazz/raggae/funky elements to their music.
Kublai Khan - TX Hardcore
Mindforce - NY Hardcore
Archspire - Canadian tech metal, every member is insane at their craft
Slaughter to Prevail - Russian metal, vocalist has an S15 spec R with Rocket Bunny aero
A bunch of random Dub Techno youtube mixes
Bad Bunny - Puerto Rican artist, good vibes

Last edited by Farzam; 04-03-2022 at 10:50 PM..
Farzam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2022, 06:12 AM   #8
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Been getting more into hardcore as of late, I've been mostly into emo/punk shit but it's getting a little dated as I age. Top 3 bands I've gotten into in the last few months have been:

Kaonashi - Philadelphia hardcore/post-hardcore
Drain - CA Hardcore
Cursive - a 2nd wave emo band from Nebraska

I love the "new rap is shit" take that seems will always be the case as people age and become jaded. There's so much good hip hop today. The south (Atlanta and Memphis namely) are going so hard right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Mindforce - NY Hardcore
Mindforce is sick.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 09:50 AM   #9
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
I've been using Youtube Music ( formerly Google Play Music), as its the only service with a UI I like. Oddly enough, I've been getting amazing deathcore suggestions from people on TikTok as well.

Today was a mostly Ska day (Reel Big Fish etc), yesterday was Starset, and after lunch today will probably be Chelsea Grin.
Old 04-05-2022, 09:52 AM   #10
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post

I love the "new rap is shit" take that seems will always be the case as people age and become jaded. There's so much good hip hop today. The south (Atlanta and Memphis namely) are going so hard right now.
This. People swear the only rap that exists is the stuff that gets popular. Do some digging, and you'll find there is some AMAZING stuff out there.

Skyzoo is an amazing example of that. (H/T to Phlip for showing me his music.)
Old 04-05-2022, 09:58 AM   #11
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
Today was a mostly Ska day
I enjoy ska all the time, but man it really feels different when it starts getting nice here in New England. Last Friday I listened to Goldfinger at work all day.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:54 PM   #12
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I enjoy ska all the time, but man it really feels different when it starts getting nice here in New England.
Yesss absolutely!
Old 04-11-2022, 08:01 AM   #13
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
lil ugly mane (absolutely not the kind of music you think)

Ryan Celsius on YouTube when I'm at work

Listening through The Avalanches discography

Listening through Modest Mouse's discography

Listening to all the albums (mainly '93-2003 hip-hop) that sat in my shop for a year without me listening to them

Trying to find my favorite reggaeton album

Remembering how inconsistent (and sometimes repetitive) reggae can be

Working toward Fugazi and Social D but also keeping my eyes open for a good B&O Beogram that I don't have to break the bank for so I can play some 10cc and Marty Robbins when I'm winding down before dinner
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 06:00 PM   #14
z31andrew
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
z31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of lightz31andrew is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
For all the Tech House guys, Cloonee started a record label called Hell Bent Records and is about to drop a 10 song EP. He was on the same team as Fisher. Fisher has also dropped I think 4 or 5 new songs in the past 2 months.

Alot of mixes just dropped from Miami Music Week 2 weeks ago, lots of great mixes. Check out Vintage Culture if you are into techy deep house music
z31andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 01:08 AM   #15
xschylerx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xschylerx is on the path to ruinxschylerx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post

Kaonashi - Philadelphia hardcore/post-hardcore
Drain - CA Hardcore
Cursive - a 2nd wave emo band from Nebraska

Mindforce is sick.
all about hardcore here.
drain and mindforce rule, just saw them at ldb. literally never heard of cursive and I lived in Nebraska for 3 years haha.
on the same note field of flames dropped some new shit today, that bangs.
godshate, if you sleep under a rock that shit rules
pain of truth- on that shit from the northeast
victory garden- little softer here actually, also from the northeast.
the new vein record bangs
dare- OC straight edge
be well- this has dalbach from bane iirc
200 stab wounds- yeah that many. deathmetal from Chicago
undeath- better than you'll ever be at guitar. stay home and practice. also about to put out a new record.
inclination- midwest straight edge
XWeaponX- YOUR EITHER STRAIGHT EDGE OR YOUR A BITCH.
xschylerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 09:27 AM   #16
Antihero983
Post Whore!

You should check out Employed to Serve and Under Pressure from Canada. Good hardcore stuff.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:38 AM   #17
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
True Crime podcasts...
Currently: Badlands

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 08:10 AM   #18
inferno s14
Zilvia Junkie

inferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowninferno s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Lowkey been tuned into All week to the vibes below

Azari & III - Hungry for the power
Seth Troxler X Martinez Brothers in Mancester UK
Big Noyd - Episodes of a Hustla Album (when im on my Queens NY state of mind)
inferno s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 02:26 AM   #19
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I listen to all sorts of shit. This week's rotation:

Remble - LA rapper, good bars
Drakeo the Ruler - ^^
Spiritbox - Canadian metal band with best female vocalist in the game
Jinjer - Ukranian metal band with 2nd best female vocalist in the game. They are a big progressive, they have some jazz/raggae/funky elements to their music.
Kublai Khan - TX Hardcore
Mindforce - NY Hardcore
Archspire - Canadian tech metal, every member is insane at their craft
Slaughter to Prevail - Russian metal, vocalist has an S15 spec R with Rocket Bunny aero
A bunch of random Dub Techno youtube mixes
Bad Bunny - Puerto Rican artist, good vibes
interesting group of links. but remble is exactly why i hate rap, it's always about violence, sex, money, drugs, or something similar. i am just so over it.
Old 04-30-2022, 01:11 PM   #20
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Started out with my heavy playlist (Upon a Burning Body, Chelsea Grin, Signs of the Swarm etc), and have moved on to my hip hop playlist. Currently playing is Definition by Blackstar.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:36 AM   #21
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xschylerx View Post
all about hardcore here.
drain and mindforce rule, just saw them at ldb. literally never heard of cursive and I lived in Nebraska for 3 years haha.
on the same note field of flames dropped some new shit today, that bangs.
godshate, if you sleep under a rock that shit rules
pain of truth- on that shit from the northeast
victory garden- little softer here actually, also from the northeast.
the new vein record bangs
dare- OC straight edge
be well- this has dalbach from bane iirc
200 stab wounds- yeah that many. deathmetal from Chicago
undeath- better than you'll ever be at guitar. stay home and practice. also about to put out a new record.
inclination- midwest straight edge
XWeaponX- YOUR EITHER STRAIGHT EDGE OR YOUR A BITCH.
word, love to see it. I just saw Pain of Truth for the first time with Drain where I live (philadelphia). Gods Hate is always good. Will try out your suggestions!

Yea Cursive has been doing the Omaha thing for like 25 years. Took me long enough to get into them, have been into the 90's-early 00's emo/post hardcore stuff for a minute. It's the source of my username lol.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2022, 08:24 AM   #22
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Currently at work listening to the misfits.
Old 05-04-2022, 02:49 AM   #23
Kylerkickass240
Leaky Injector

Kylerkickass240 is an unknown quantity at this point
I tend to listen to a lot of podcasts. I enjoy more of the longform ones with guests who are interesting and great story tellers. Some as of late include:

*Tim Ferriss - amazing interviewer and conversater

*Armchair Expert w/Dax Sherpard - all star guest lineup

*Making Sense w/Sam Harris - long time fav, discusses current topics, politics, cultural issues, AI, religion, meditation, fascinating and difficult conversations. He always phrases things so well, in a way I wish I could be good at.

*QAnonAnonymous - sometimes frustrating, often hilarious

*No Dogs In Space - Marcus from LPOTL does this w/his wife and it's awesome; complete deep dives into bands and their origins, how their music developed and evolved, what happened through their careers, etc. The best part is they play clips from songs of theirs AND influences on the band throughout the episodes, so you get a mixture of music and podcast all in one. It's awesome.

*Last Podcast on the Left - My favorite one. Fucking hilarious. 3 guys: one story teller, one comedian who knows nothing, and one loud mfer who yells and does all the impressions/provides other perspectives on the topics including, aliens, cults, serial killers, all things occult. Everything is wrapped up in constant jokes. Always a good time.

Music wise, I've been listening to some 2000s rock. Recent favorite album is Hello Master by Priestess. Every song bangs. Also re-discovered Foot In Mouth Disease by GOB. Just some good punk/alt rock I would say.

Does anyone use Tidal for their music listening platform? I just got into it from a friend. Major upside is they use a higher bitrate for a lot of available music, and it sounds WAY better than Spotify, for example.
Old 05-20-2022, 09:14 AM   #24
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Listening to NIN while driving an ancient car means constantly turning the music down to make sure the screeching tapping sounds are part of the music and not an accessory pulley about to launch itself to mars.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2022, 12:35 AM   #25
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
Listening to NIN while driving an ancient car means constantly turning the music down to make sure the screeching tapping sounds are part of the music and not an accessory pulley about to launch itself to mars.
lol! Listening to broken? or downward spiral? I think those sounds are most likely from the downward spiral. I'm a huge nin fan!

As for hip hop, I like bailey a lot as a drum n bass DJ. He put together a pretty nice low fi hip hop mix

https://www.mixcloud.com/BaileyIntab...nd-weird-shit/
Old 06-16-2022, 11:45 AM   #26
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antihero983 View Post
Started out with my heavy playlist (Upon a Burning Body, Chelsea Grin, Signs of the Swarm etc), and have moved on to my hip hop playlist. Currently playing is Definition by Blackstar.
My wife often pokes fun at what I listen to while driving or zoning out.

Between the Buried and Me, Emmure, Every Time I Die, Norma Jean, It Dies Today.

People often think this gets us pumped up or in a rage sort of mode. There's something therapeutic with getting all of that energy out (at least for me).

Still bummed ETID split up just a few weeks before I got to see them with Underoath and Spirit Box.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 03:18 AM   #27
DIENOW
Zilvia Member

DIENOW is an unknown quantity at this point
Im still riding on the "All new hiphop is trash" wagon and i'll never get off of it..lol. Anyway...currently...

https://youtu.be/Fa-tbRtIg_8
DIENOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 10:07 PM   #28
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

People often think this gets us pumped up or in a rage sort of mode. There's something therapeutic with getting all of that energy out (at least for me
It's not just you. When I am feeling down I want the heaviest metal I can find. All the aggression and darkness is my zen moment.

Music to feel good by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2EY6urC4tg

Throw back (yes I know its played out) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ojlwMzs0Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIENOW View Post
Im still riding on the "All new hiphop is trash" wagon and i'll never get off of it..lol. Anyway...currently...

Not all new hip hop is trash. I submit the following.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVD-ASXWU8

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9wEk5S4Dg0

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GsCIpknxdI

First two are very lyrical. 3rd one is not but still a good song to ride to.

There is a lot of good hip hop, just have to dig through the underground.

Also different hip for different moods. I love Nas but I would not want to listen to him while driving towards a turn up. Future is great for that.

Same way I would not want a 3 course steak dinner while watching the super bowl. I'd rather have some wings. Simple....like most rap today.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:51 AM   #29
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIENOW View Post

Try listening to Griselda stuff... Conway The Machine, Westside Gunn and Benny The Butcher.

They even all have a song called "Kool G". : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAzBXBljRY
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 06:46 PM   #30
DIENOW
Zilvia Member

DIENOW is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
It's not just you. When I am feeling down I want the heaviest metal I can find. All the aggression and darkness is my zen moment.

Music to feel good by

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2EY6urC4tg

Throw back (yes I know its played out) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ojlwMzs0Q

Not all new hip hop is trash. I submit the following.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNVD-ASXWU8

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9wEk5S4Dg0

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GsCIpknxdI

First two are very lyrical. 3rd one is not but still a good song to ride to.

There is a lot of good hip hop, just have to dig through the underground.

Also different hip for different moods. I love Nas but I would not want to listen to him while driving towards a turn up. Future is great for that.

Same way I would not want a 3 course steak dinner while watching the super bowl. I'd rather have some wings. Simple....like most rap today.

None of those were my thing. The last 2 sound like everything else. Just a buncha hi-hats across the whole beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Try listening to Griselda stuff... Conway The Machine, Westside Gunn and Benny The Butcher.

They even all have a song called "Kool G". : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrAzBXBljRY
I've tried to, but not my thing. Aside from their corny voices...its just sounds like a buncha "try hard" gun clap raps.
DIENOW is offline   Reply With Quote