Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-15-2015, 04:58 PM   #31
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
You gonna buy the Deloreans to keep Dizzariot, or do you plan on flipping a few?
If the latter.....you'll contradict your thread about collectors...lol
I only had hand-me-down hot wheels, and I handed them down again.
My favorite was the diablo, but meh...
Your obvious attempt to antagonize is obviously obvious. It's okay.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:52 AM   #32
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I capitalize, but only on what I find in the wild. I don't hound anyone to open the boxes in the back at all, I keep my treasure hunts to myself and don't mind spending a Saturday in 3-5 different stores looking. For that, you can bet your ass I bought 4 of that 180SX and made 20ish bucks on the three I didn't keep. Made a bit on the Hover Mode Delorean too, still have 3 left.
I intend to do the same with this year's 180SX and the Fairlady Z.

I keep all my Super Treasure Hunts/JDM/4x4 stuff and only sell off the rest to help fund my hobby. I usually sell them for $1-2 markup and actual shipping costs.

Dizza, if there is one your looking for lmk. I dont mind snagging and shipping for cost.
WheelWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 09:36 AM   #33
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Agree to disagree, I suppose. I only buy what I need. Opening the boxes up before they even get to the shelves is unforgivable, though. Those guys are total cunts. I have NEVER seen a Datsun 510 Wagon in the wild due to all the IG cunts in the San Diego area.

How much are you selling the Deloreans for?
I have found that y'all get different stuff in CA than I get here in NC. Usually everything I sell I do through FB and simply take reasonable offers, I just moved one of the Deloreans for $5 shipped, just enough to make it worth my time.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 11:15 AM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Like I was saying, I know I will find stuff looking around and someone may need it.

All of these will be in the "available" box for sale/trade for someone in need.

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2015, 07:17 PM   #35
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
I have found that y'all get different stuff in CA than I get here in NC. Usually everything I sell I do through FB and simply take reasonable offers, I just moved one of the Deloreans for $5 shipped, just enough to make it worth my time.

I'll take a Delorean (hover mode) for that price. How much to add a Kaido House Z? I've checked the three Super Targets in San Diego and the only ones I've seen with the holiday cards (snowflakes) were a Lamborghini Urus and some made-up, ugly thing.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:55 PM   #36
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have yet to see a 180 hot wheels everyone keeps posting pics about
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 08:08 PM   #37
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
I've only seen two in the wild. I had to eBay my first. I opened one and kept one in the box.
Old 12-19-2015, 05:15 AM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
I'll take a Delorean (hover mode) for that price. How much to add a Kaido House Z?
I guess I can do them both for like 8 bucks shipped, I have three Fairladies to move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
I only found three in stores, two have been long sold and one is in a box it might never escape from.

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #39
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

WheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymoreWheelWhore is not welcome here anymore
I come across quite a few 180sxs in the wild. I sold all my Fairladys and have 2 Porsche Outlaws left.

Have some Hover Mode 2015&2016s and BTTF Retros.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:50 PM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelWhore View Post
I come across quite a few 180sxs in the wild. I sold all my Fairladys and have 2 Porsche Outlaws left.

Have some Hover Mode 2015&2016s and BTTF Retros.
I bought one Porsche Outlaw week before last and tossed three back in the bin yesterday, didn't think I would be able to move them quickly.

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2015, 08:55 PM   #41
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

Good call. I've been sitting on 3-4 now for a week or two. They were selling when they first came out.
Old 12-20-2015, 05:07 AM   #42
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
looking for the Greddy 180sx
Old 12-20-2015, 05:02 PM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
If it is ANYTHING like the 2015 plain one, it will be HARD to come by. I plan to snap up every one I see

And I write too!
Old 12-20-2015, 07:14 PM   #44
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post

It's not out yet you piece of shit IDIOT.

Old 12-20-2015, 09:32 PM   #45
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
It's not out yet you piece of shit IDIOT

sometimes I just wanna drop it in that I've seen a few on eBay in the last week
Old 12-21-2015, 07:05 AM   #46
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Spent 5 minutes digging through a bin this morning, came up with these:

And I write too!
Old 12-21-2015, 09:18 AM   #47
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
^Jesus them old ass looking hands....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 11:44 AM   #48
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

^lol

Old 01-02-2016, 11:01 AM   #49
SoundEfx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SoundEfx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Damn... I used to play with these as a kid and thought nothing of them. Then I moved to r/c nitro cars and trucks, but it seems as if I need to venture back into this hobby.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:00 PM   #50
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
still have probably 4-500 90's/early 2000's at my parents house from when i was a kid covered in probably 1/2 an inch of dust ,but other than that i only have a dozen or so versions of cars i like/own in real life (s-chassis, rwd monte carlos, hondas) and i have the two different versions of the delorean time machine. i did just pick up a red 180sx though and would like to find a greddy version when they come out.

are the boso style cars that were out awhile back the kaido racer z a few of you guys have talked about?
Old 01-08-2016, 07:57 AM   #51
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
I think hot wheels has a line called mount fuji I think? I forgot the term but they had a hiace van I believe and a r34
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 06:27 PM   #52
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Where you finding those Fairlady Zs at Phlip?

I've started collecting for my 15 month old son so he will have a nice collection. I don't really subscribe to the whole "fantasy" car thing, I like the production cars personally.

Personally, I've always like a Porsche, classic designs and easy to pick out in a crowd, I usually buy every Porsche I see on the shelf.

My father in law has a 67' Cougar 390 cu in, 4 speed, posi trac, it was gifted to my wife and I as a wedding gift and for that reason I buy every Cougar I can find.

Naturally coppin' the 180sx

Some random ones I picked up this week, dad used to have a Chevy Luv truck so that one was a no brainer.

My dad has two Chevy C-10s, I'm thinking about getting this one out of the package and stripping the paint off, painting it to match one of his, then seal it back up and it'll look like it came that way

First Speedhunters car I've found!

Last but not least some randoms I picked up the other day, including a nice haul of Falken Porsches.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:26 AM   #53
WheelWhore
Zilvia Addict

I love the Porsches.

I managed to find 6 minty Kaido Z's the other day along with a 917k Porsche.

Still hunting down the Yellow Texas Drive Em.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:16 PM   #54
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
First S30s I have found, love these so much I may wait until I have a few more to strip one down and custom paint myself.

Also came across this, a blank NSX card, why did it have to be a white one? I have every color NSX but white! Oddly there was no glue residue and the card wasn't torn? But I'm still suspecting someone stole it.

SCORE! I grabbed all of these I found. Def stripping one down to paint since I got so many.

Found this as well, first one I've seen. Tein S2000 hardtop.

Also picked up a few Lanci, Stratos. Would love to see one turn into a rally car
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 01:20 PM   #55
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:15 PM   #56
1988montecarloss
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough1988montecarloss is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
snagged these today, first time ive seen the 356

Old 02-06-2016, 10:54 PM   #57
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
My plate cover lol

Old crap in garage

Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:55 AM   #58
timandytimandy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
timandytimandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
If it is ANYTHING like the 2015 plain one, it will be HARD to come by. I plan to snap up every one I see
I found about 20 of the red 180sx's in a bin at walmart. Bought every single one. I must have been the first one to go through it.
timandytimandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #59
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Got this Alex tagliani model sucks that he died I haven't seen another one since. I'm sure everyone's got the sa22 and I love my Aston I have a few more just gotta find em

RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 12:51 AM   #60
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
I just moved one of the Deloreans for $5 shipped, just enough to make it worth my time.
which I greatly appreciate, even though I found another one literally an hour after sending you payment . And that was the first time I ever bought one from somewhere other than Target/Walmart etc etc...

I only buy what I see/like when I come across it.

I have yet to (thank god):
-go on forums
-buy from ebay
-download the app to scan them
-look up/learn the difference between different types of series/collections

So I consider myself very "new" to this hobby still, and thank god it hasn't cost me too much (yet)

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote