Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #91
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post

I don't agree with that picture... Kind of like our involvement in other countries foreign wars etc.

Just take a peak into reading that wikipedia link I posted. Things about lieing about leaving the child with a Nanny when the missing report was finally filed after a month. Her car being impounded and people saying it smelled like something died in the trunk.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:12 PM   #92
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
That same prosecutors office has 11 other child murders on the table right now. Why isn't everyone in a fervor about those too?

Pretty white girl kills baby. Headlines. Anyone else, who gives a fuck?

You all care about this single case because you were told to care.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #93
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Fact! I keep telling my mom to stop paying attention to this bullshit we have our own problems.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:12 PM   #94
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
That same prosecutors office has 11 other child murders on the table right now. Why isn't everyone in a fervor about those too?

Hey if you feel that any of the other 11 cases are worth posting then go ahead.
I can't speak for the others, but I care and/or become interested because I choose to.
There's a lot of headlines out there, I don't think it's fair to say ppl on Zilvia are equally as interested in everything out there.

I do not know why this case bothers you as much.
ppl on Zilvia are always bullshitting about some thing or another, how is this any different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
I don't agree with that picture... Kind of like our involvement in other countries foreign wars etc.

Just take a peak into reading that wikipedia link I posted. Things about lieing about leaving the child with a Nanny when the missing report was finally filed after a month. Her car being impounded and people saying it smelled like something died in the trunk.
neither do I.

We couldn't realistically make a difference in the places mentioned even if we wanted to,
just like we can't make any difference with the Casey Anthony trail.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:23 PM   #95
slammed13

Trader Rating: (0)
slammed13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
don't worry. the punishment she did recieve from this is far worse than a death penalty... thats an easy way out. her name is ruined for life. i cant think of anything i would rather avoid than going down in history as the person everyone hates. she will be spit on, yelled at, and discriminated against until the day she dies (probably suicide).

what a way to be remembered...
slammed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 04:27 PM   #96
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Its really stupid, i have no idea why this particular case got so big. Middle class white girl killing her kid? or maybe because there was so much footage of the kid growing up and it made the general population fall in love with her. It just WOWs me how people get so worked up over things that will not ever affect them. It just stresses people out for no reason

Either way i couldnt give 2 shits about the outcome. he life outside of prison will probably be worse then what it would be like to be locked away. EVERYONE knows who she is and with everyone on the war path i dont see her living to long.

my .02
Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #97
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
At least keeping up with the Casey Anthony trial is still better than Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

Last edited by Matej; 07-08-2011 at 11:37 PM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:42 PM   #98
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Hey if you feel that any of the other 11 cases are worth posting then go ahead.
I can't speak for the others, but I care and/or become interested because I choose to.
I don't have a giant media machine behind me. If I were to post about those other cases, it would probably get moved to Loud Noises and 12 people would comment on them.

You cant deny that you people like talking about it because everyone is talking about it, and you were all fed this singular case as a nationwide talking point.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:50 AM   #99
240sxDude
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxDude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
tired of hearing this everywhere, thats my thoughts
240sxDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #100
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I don't have a giant media machine behind me. If I were to post about those other cases, it would probably get moved to Loud Noises and 12 people would comment on them.

You cant deny that you people like talking about it because everyone is talking about it, and you were all fed this singular case as a nationwide talking point.
Yeah, there's def some truth in the fact that I would be more inclined to like to talk about something that others already are.
At the very least it increases the exposure of a given topic.
However, it doesn't mean that I might not be interested in topics with less public circulation.
It also doesn't mean anything with large public exposure will attract everyone.

I think what ppl choose to partake in, or find offensive, tells you just as much about the participants than the topic at hand.
This is why I find it intolerable to watch TV.
Zilvia and websites are okay, because I can filter out garbage easier
(like some air-head bimbo posting about running over a turtle).

I do have a problem with intrusive advertising (billboards, pop-up ads, spam, etc) as that's truly forcing the presence of an issue down your throat.
But that's another can of worms.

I'm not a huge fan of having a separate Loud Noises forum,
but then again it's not my website.
in the end, the pros outweigh the cons.
I think that's part of the reason why we're still here.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #101
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Did anyone else hear how much money Casey Anthony and her family are making off this?
Most of the home footage shown on the news was sold to the media by her family for tens of thousands of dollars. Supposedly she already signed a 250K$ book deal, and has numerous other book and movie offers rolling in. And of course talk shows will be fighting over her.
Killing children pays off.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #102
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Kids these days - "When i grow up, I want to be a murderer like Casey Anthony."

*facepalm*
Old 07-13-2011, 06:49 AM   #103
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Did anyone else hear how much money Casey Anthony and her family are making off this?
Most of the home footage shown on the news was sold to the media by her family for tens of thousands of dollars. Supposedly she already signed a 250K$ book deal, and has numerous other book and movie offers rolling in. And of course talk shows will be fighting over her.
The father of the child should file a wrongful death suit, he might be able to win and take all the monies.

Then he should start a fund in his childs name with it.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #104
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Or pass a law to punish negligent mothers
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 05:33 PM   #105
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Casey Anthony was set free today on 7/17/2011 @ 12:11 AM.

Tick tock...

Tick tock...
Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 PM   #106
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #107
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL and it begins

Casey Anthony Look Alike

"Casey Anthony Look Alike – Sammay Blackwell of Oklahoma was nearly killed last week as a crazed woman thought she was Casey Anthony."
Old 07-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #108
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dam crazy ass wanda sykes lookin bitch
Old 07-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #109
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
lmao, her parents just came into my sports store...

I didn't even know until another mall employee told me... Shows how much I pay attention.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #110
tabasco122
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
tabasco122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
it was also found that the prosecution submitted evidence they knew was false. she googled chloroform once, not 84 times...
tabasco122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 06:18 PM   #111
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
My biggest beef is how every parent reacted when the verdict came out, they all did that shit all parents do when anything child or parent related is on the news. They jump on their soapbox and preach, like they've never done anything wrong and they are always the perfect parent. Hell half the people I know with kids, I thought it was a horrible idea for them to be responsible for another person's well being. Luckily they proved me wrong, but still.

So all in all other than my hatred for America's mob mentality when it comes to shit that doesn't directly involve them.....

Old 07-20-2011, 09:39 PM   #112
tabasco122
Zilvia Junkie

tabasco122 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I still haven't cared enough to read up on why all you people are so upset. Something about allegedly killing a baby, and maybe a pool was involved?

i love immortal technique...
tabasco122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:49 AM   #113
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
What I give a shit about first

Shit that happens in my block > Shit that happens in my street > Shit that happens in my neighborhood > Shit that happens in my City > Shit that happens in my County > Shit that happens in my State > Shit that happens in my Country > Shit that happens on Earth > Shit that happens in Space
Old 07-21-2011, 08:30 AM   #114
NismoR003
Leaky Injector

NismoR003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
who's casey anthony
she'll be safe in this dude's town
NismoR003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #115
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
all i can say is, she wont live long enough to celebrate the new year.... i know crazy people who would kill her at the spot.
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 03:14 PM   #116
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
So much money was spent watching this case for no reason. It has no effect on anyone here, or even in her neighborhood.

Its not like she was killing her neighbors.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #117
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
She better use that book money for some guards.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #118
dt-p88
Zilvia Member

dt-p88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
D
That's BS!!
dt-p88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:11 AM   #119
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
So much money was spent watching this case for no reason. It has no effect on anyone here, or even in her neighborhood.

Its not like she was killing her neighbors.
Your in Canada....