Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 12-13-2016, 02:35 AM   #1
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
PAIR (2) Panasport G7-ST5 ~ 16X9.5+20 ~ 5X114.3 ~ Japan

Against my better judgement I've decided to sell these. I thought they'd be cool to refinish and hold on to but I'm getting pretty lazy in the 'put in work' department.

There is a small crack on the inner barrel that has been repaired. I was assured they held air fine. If these don't sell it's no big deal. Please don't ask me arbitrary questions. I'm also selling a set of TEs and a fuckload of people on here are asking me stupid fucking questions. No more. I just won't reply to PMs.

Spokes could use a repaint, barrels would look good with a decent polish.

$700 OBO SHIPPED

Last edited by dizzariot; 01-15-2017 at 05:01 AM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2016, 12:13 PM   #2
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I have a few questions; How much do they weigh? And have you had tires mounted to these? If you did, did the wheel balance with that glob of aluminum on the inner wheel?

GLWS dood.
Old 12-13-2016, 02:34 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I have a few questions; How much do they weigh? And have you had tires mounted to these? If you did, did the wheel balance with that glob of aluminum on the inner wheel?

GLWS dood.
I haven't even used them yet, man. My friend speaks Japanese and asked if there were any issues with the wheels. He was told they hold air fine and balance fine. The repair looks bigger on the picture without my finger in it because the area around it is clean metal.

I don't have a scale at home but these are very light. If I can think of a way to weigh them I'll let you know.
Old 12-14-2016, 12:48 AM   #4
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump for some wheels you don't see often. Notice how I don't force-feed the term 'RARE JDM' on you in the title...because I'm not a fucking tool.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:35 AM   #5
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Dare to be different. Dare to be a unique person...but not like a unique snowflake hippie or some fuckboy. Just be cool, you know?
Old 12-17-2016, 01:16 AM   #6
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
These are stupid tight
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
These are stupid tight
Yeah man they've been on my 'long list' of wheels to buy and when they popped up I splurged on them. If they don't sell I have no problems using them.

Bump!
Old 12-17-2016, 11:43 PM   #8
R_Rod_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
R_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really niceR_Rod_s13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Need more ' SUPER RARE JDM' in title and maybe they will sell haha glws cool wheels
R_Rod_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 12:30 AM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Rod_s13 View Post
Need more ' SUPER RARE JDM' in title and maybe they will sell haha glws cool wheels
hahahahaha I'm firmly against that shit. If you know, you know lol.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:02 AM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Anyone want these or is Varrstoen still selling their shit products to you?
Old 12-22-2016, 05:07 AM   #11
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
these would be the perfect wheels to pull off staggered 16/17 look on a s13 or r32 really nice pair!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 12:19 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I might pair these with the wheels I ordered. Run these in the rear and the others up front for a bit to see how it looks.

Bump!
Old 12-25-2016, 05:26 AM   #13
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Alright. Christmas is over. Buy these now are start 2017 being that one guy that swears he's got big plans before he ends up buying Raceland coilovers and ESM wheels.
Old 12-26-2016, 05:53 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Quit being lame and be COOL.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:49 PM   #15
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Ordering some other parts for the new carrrr.
Old 01-06-2017, 06:02 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Parts are piling up for my Silvia. Would be nice to free up some funds for other shit I don't need.
Old 01-08-2017, 06:58 PM   #17
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I know all you hipster fucks will be rocking 16' soon enough. Best to buy these now and say you've been cool all along like me.
Old 01-09-2017, 09:24 PM   #18
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a full set of these and took me forever to find them. Insanely rare and super light.

Bump for some of my favorite wheels ever. They belong on old Mercedes
InlineS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:46 AM   #19
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InlineS13 View Post
I have a full set of these and took me forever to find them. Insanely rare and super light.

Bump for some of my favorite wheels ever. They belong on old Mercedes
Dude I wish I could find another pair. I'd be more inclined to not list them for sale :/

Do you have pictures of them on your car?

BUMP!
Old 01-12-2017, 07:02 AM   #20
InlineS13
Zilvia Junkie

InlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura aboutInlineS13 has a spectacular aura about
Check out wheelcouture on instagram they've actually found a couple sets.
InlineS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:09 PM   #21
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Send me your offers...or go buy a full set of REAL ROTAS.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #22
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone seemed like they wanted them then went MIA.
Old 01-23-2017, 02:15 AM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. I'm being exposed to a new level of fuckboy here in Japan. It's like they all joined the military and are converging upon the source of our beloved hobby.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:55 AM   #24
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
A set of these would look amazing on my Starion.
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:37 PM   #25
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbronegro View Post
A set of these would look amazing on my Starion.
Yeah man I wish I could find another pair. It's hard to snag them.
Old 01-25-2017, 07:43 PM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Someone make me a good offer.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:10 PM   #27
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Need money elsewhere. Come-n-get-emmmmm.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:08 PM   #28
dizzariot
Post Whore!

You little cocksuckers you PM me talking about how you know how fucking rare they are and you tell me you want to buy them and then you...

...OH! I mean, thanks for the inquiries. All PMs replied. Bump!
Old 01-31-2017, 10:48 PM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Tax season is almost upon us.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:52 PM   #30
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Bump. Buy cool wheels or be a weenie forever.