Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:32 PM   #301
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
actually im with you on that. the helpfulness factor is special about forums.

most drift teams use their pages to sell parts, announce events, and post their pics.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2018, 10:36 PM   #302
afishysilvia
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (25)
afishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
The moderators on here have all long forgotten about this place in some sense. I try to help out when I can, but at times everyone is just an expert or too lazy to look so thats where all the famous "Zilvian bashing" comes in.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #303
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a spectacular aura aboutJo_Galezo has a spectacular aura aboutJo_Galezo has a spectacular aura aboutJo_Galezo has a spectacular aura aboutJo_Galezo has a spectacular aura aboutJo_Galezo has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I keep wondering when the newer s-chassis fans will realize Facebook is about the worst place to use as a repository for information...

Yes i agree with you, people see this and its ancient to them or they dont know how to navigate & they give up. But I never had an fb and i just made one finally & i bought so many parts for so cheap! That’s one thing i use it for, the marketplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:09 PM   #304
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
The moderators on here have all long forgotten about this place in some sense.
I'm going to completely disagree with you on this. They are around, in fact on the home page you can regularly see more than one of the moderators active.
Phlip is currently in the hospital or something. Jonathan is on here nearly every single day along with Lennon. Less seen would be RJF, ThatGuy, Lisa, and S14DB who have still been recently active this year. That just leaves West and DriftNDragg who haven't been on in a year or so. Aside from Mephistophiles who I believe has signed off on us for some reason unfortunately.

So we have 7 out of 9 admins who are regularly on here in some way shape or form. Not too bad for a forum that's been around for almost two decades.

EDIT: Actually I forgot Boostaholic, I think that's the only admin you could say "forgot" about the forum lol.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #305
afishysilvia
Premium Member

afishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant futureafishysilvia has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I'm going to completely disagree with you on this. They are around, in fact on the home page you can regularly see more than one of the moderators active.
Phlip is currently in the hospital or something. Jonathan is on here nearly every single day along with Lennon. Less seen would be RJF, ThatGuy, Lisa, and S14DB who have still been recently active this year. That just leaves West and DriftNDragg who haven't been on in a year or so. Aside from Mephistophiles who I believe has signed off on us for some reason unfortunately.

So we have 7 out of 9 admins who are regularly on here in some way shape or form. Not too bad for a forum that's been around for almost two decades.
Okay, so where is the list of mods who do what exactly so that I may express some concerns to? All the mod influence I ever get is slack for doing shit wrong.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #306
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Okay, so where is the list of mods who do what exactly so that I may express some concerns to? All the mod influence I ever get is slack for doing shit wrong.

There is no "list" aside from the regular members list. I just listed out the moderators that I could remember, and actually probably forgot one or two.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:20 PM   #307
afishysilvia
Premium Member

All I am referring to is to find out a list of what mod does what. I know some, but not all. I figured this would be good for the forum too, rather than just clicking on the names at the bottom. I dont even look down there to be honest.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:44 AM   #308
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
tacobellman_2007 is making a name for him/her selftacobellman_2007 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm such a nerd for Zilvia history for some reason. Makes me wish I was born 10 years earlier.

I think OP pretty much reached his real goal of having OGs check in, as cheesy as the original post is. Good job OP.

Yuri, sup with that Part 2?

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:18 PM   #309
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Man, what in the fuvvvk is an N chassis?! lol
HAHAHA N50 = XTERRA

Anyone remember those meets around the 626 area before a touge run?
or the Nogales/west covina tuesday meets? I wonder if those still go on ahahahaha
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #310
2_Liter_Turbo
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (27)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Lots of interesting history in this thread. I started out on NICO in 2004 and joined Zilvia in 2005, but I have never been crazy active. Partially due to my location being pretty far from the rest of the community (northern CA / southern OR region). I do miss the days of good forum activity though, and would kill to have that sort of community again. I absolutely hate facebook and the instant gratification generation...
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:23 PM   #311
SoCalS14
Zilvia Junkie

SoCalS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to SoCalS14
I came over from Nico as well. Lurked quite a bit, but eventually picked up some great parts and learned a tom from the tech threads. My SR swap happened in '04 and it was a glorious time. I remeber bringing that car out to Fontana for JGTC and showing the car. Good times.

New Project: 240Z w/ SR
SoCalS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:19 PM   #312
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread brought back some great memories for me, lots of good meets and caravans including Takumi Project, Autobachs (Stanton),Jtuned Meets, ZOMG BBQ's at Grifith Park, Hellaflush (Venice Beach) D1GP events at Irwindale and weekly meets at In N Out in Long Beach Town Center.