Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
FS: (6) Work Emotion CR Kai 17x9+17 Silver 5x114.3 (Socal)

Selling my CR Kai's off my personal car

Specs:

(6) Work Emotion CR Kai
Custom Silver Powdercoated
17x9+17
5x114.3

Powdercoating was done through Work USA

Wheels always professionally mounted and balanced

Never daily driven on, only driven to / from track and on track

Chips here and there from normal usage and track driving, but otherwise in great condition

6 total pieces with tires

(2) wheels have 2 x Nexen N3000 215/40/17
(2) wheels have 2 x Yokohama ES100 235/40/17
(2) wheels have 1 x Yokohama DB 215/45/17 & 1 x Bridgestone 215/45/17

I would prefer the buyer to purchase all 6, and get usage out of them since you can have a full set + matching spares for track usage

SOLD SOLD SOLD

If someone wants to buy only 4, I will only sell if there is a buyer at the same time buying the other 2

For the price though, it would be in whoevers best interest to buy all 6....$250 per wheel, custom powdercoated, with tires....don't sleep

I also have (2) CR Kai blue sticker sheets, which I'll include with the 6 wheels...if you want I can get the sticker sheets at your expense separately

Local pickup in LA daytime, OC nighttime

Trying to sell local for now...if for some reason they dont sell local I will consider shipping

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 05-01-2008 at 12:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
More pics:

Shown in order:
Nexen 215/40/17, Nexen 215/40/17
Yokohama ES100 235/40/17, Yokohama ES100 235/40/17
Yokohama DB 215/45/17, Bridgestone 215/45/17

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
good shit, hella cheap for all 6 glws!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:13 PM   #4
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Wow holy hell shit i sold my set of 4 with tires for 1.3k this is ridiculous!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
fliplyricist1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
fliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choicesfliplyricist1 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sick ass price! glws, I probably woulda swiped em up if they were 4 lug
Old 04-30-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
GOod ass deal.

For you guys who want to run 17/18 stagger, theres a guy selling a pair of 18's also. get yourself hooked up.

Logan's wheels are the hotness.

and they come with tires.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
Old 04-30-2008, 02:21 PM   #7
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Bump for a good price!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #8
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
This is the color i been looking for!!! PM sended LMK
Old 04-30-2008, 02:30 PM   #9
jsasrsr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jsasrsr
i wish you would ship two of these!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #10
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
Bump for Logan....going gangster status on us son?
Old 04-30-2008, 02:40 PM   #11
pink godzila
Post Whore!

pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
er.... try to call but been putting on hold for 10 mins...

Ill take 4!!! LMK PM ME
Old 04-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #12
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
What a price! Thats an amazing deal
Will keep an eye on these if nobody locally makes a move
Old 04-30-2008, 02:58 PM   #13
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Ummmmm mad vouch?

lol

GLWS buddy.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #14
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeYourSoOOJDM View Post
Bump for Logan....going gangster status on us son?
Sorta kinda not really

PRICE IS FIRM GUYS

Don't lowball me (someone just did)

Otherwise you will get put on blast

Please also note that if you want to buy 4, I would need a buyer for 2 at the same time

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 04-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #15
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Sorry Logan, anyways pm sended again... ILL TAKE 4 today!!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #16
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Bump for legit seller! Haha. This is a ridiculous price guys! For cereal!

-danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #17
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
Sorry Logan, anyways pm sended again... ILL TAKE 4 today!!
All good

Okay if you're down for 4

I just need a buyer for the pair

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 04-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #18
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Anyone wanna take other pair.... I want them by today!!!! so i can put them on right away come on!!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #19
roel03
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (23)
roel03 is making a name for him/her selfroel03 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I might be interested in two.
Pm me price to 33770 with and without tires.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #20
JSpecBnr32
Zilvia Junkie

JSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud ofJSpecBnr32 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to JSpecBnr32 Send a message via MSN to JSpecBnr32
sweet

logan is upgrading!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #21
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
1500 for 6 work wheels?!~?!?!?!?!

GOOD ASS DEAL
Old 04-30-2008, 04:08 PM   #22
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
bump your car is sick!!!
Old 04-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #23
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Sale pending to local 626 guy for all 6 wheels

If he falls through then 4 + 2 guys are next up

Quote:
Originally Posted by roel03 View Post
I might be interested in two.
Pm me price to 33770 with and without tires.
As mentioned above, I am shooting to sell local first, then ship if necessary

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 04-30-2008, 04:24 PM   #24
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
hella good deal...good luck with the sale
Old 04-30-2008, 04:47 PM   #25
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
bomb deals

for an extra $20, logan will throw in the creepy fish in the lobby of aspec...he needs a friend!

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-30-2008, 04:53 PM   #26
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Oooooo-eeeeeeee I rolled on a pair of these one time.

NICE
Old 04-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #27
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
don't trust this guy. he has almost no posts and too little rep to not be a scam.....

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #28
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Hey fucker I'm heading to SOCAL this weekend. Call me if you still have it.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #29
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Damn, I kinda need a purr.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #30
kousuke180sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
kousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud ofkousuke180sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Damn I wish these were in Bronze