Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2020, 07:22 AM   #991
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
That is NOT the same and you know it. Harassment is harassment whether it is done in private or not. I am pretty sure when trump says "I just grabbed them by the _____" or "I just kiss them. Kiss them on the lips" while being a married man, is not a "private act". ESPECIALLY when it is done in a public setting like both those acts (at gala events, parties, etc, where there are HUNDREDS of other people! As far away from PRIVATE as you state....... ). Much less so to woman who has not consented. It is also NOT just verbal. It has been demonstrated this is EXACTLY what he does AT PUBLIC PARTY EVENTS.

I am sorry, but GTFO with that shit.

And thank you for demonstrating my point. trump is measured by an entirely different bar by everyone else. And that's not right........
Ohhh the irony now.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2020, 08:35 AM   #992
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Ohhh the irony now.

Quote:
.........{shortened for ease of read}

And no, Biden was DEFINITELY not my pick for president.

As I said, many times over BIDEN IS NOT MY PICK! HE wasn't even in my top 10, and this was one of the reason....too many skeletons.

Not surprised......
Old 05-02-2020, 09:46 AM   #993
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
As I said, many times over BIDEN IS NOT MY PICK! HE wasn't even in my top 10, and this was one of the reason....too many skeletons.

Not surprised......
So you still voting for him though?
Old 05-03-2020, 04:53 AM   #994
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Joe Rogan posted this yesterday. Fucking nails it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_sM3i0...d=jgan3zbvcnh4

All the Obama nut swingers are going to vote for Biden no matter what. They’ve spent almost 4 years criticizing Trump supporters and talking about the integrity of the office yadda yadda and they themselves are no better.

And Bernie bro’s need not apply. Well unless they too are hypocrites and are going to vote to beat Trump no matter how bad the candidate is.

Last edited by exitspeed; 05-04-2020 at 08:01 AM..
Old 05-03-2020, 02:15 PM   #995
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Im not a fan of trump for the most part but I do appreciate him putting much needed pressure and accountability on communist china throughout his term. i dont see biden being as capable in this regard
Old 05-04-2020, 02:20 PM   #996
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/o...ara-reade.html
Old 05-05-2020, 06:54 AM   #997
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
The absolute hypocrisy with this Biden/Reade allegation again shows the true colors of the Left. Act like they care, but when it comes down to it they really don?t gaf about women being raped and old white men getting away with anything they want. All fucking virtue signaling.

I don?t want to hear another fucking word about Trumps locker talk (grab her by the pussy, etc) or any other allegations.

Last edited by exitspeed; 05-05-2020 at 10:00 AM..
Old 05-05-2020, 07:04 AM   #998
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nwmt

Last edited by midnight zenki; 05-05-2020 at 08:04 AM.. Reason: It’s like screaming at a wall
Old 05-05-2020, 07:35 PM   #999
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Yeah... I'm not voting for Biden. Bernie had my vote, not the Democrats- and only because he might have been able to do something about our broken healthcare system. Biden's a senile dude whose charm kept him from getting in too much trouble.

We have a choice between bad and worse. The United States has a choice between bad and worse. Maybe I should get into Fortnite, Animal Crossing, and Post Malone and wear nothing but team-branded official sports clothing and get into CrossFit. Anything but actually giving a shit about the continued existence of a country that was founded on noble ideas by flawed geniuses.

This is, frankly, ridiculous. We should all be champing at the bit for more challengers in the ring. Anyone who thinks we have a viable candidate among the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide field of two needs some work on their macros.
Old 05-06-2020, 02:46 PM   #1000
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The absolute hypocrisy with this Biden/Reade allegation again shows the true colors of the Left. Act like they care, but when it comes down to it they really don?t gaf about women being raped and old white men getting away with anything they want. All fucking virtue signaling.

I don?t want to hear another fucking word about Trumps locker talk (grab her by the pussy, etc) or any other allegations.

Inject the bleach my friend and spare us from your bleating.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:04 PM   #1001
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
There is one woman accusing Biden of sexual assault, and he asked for a Senate investigation the past week. The POTUS has 25 women accusing him of sexual harassment, assault, or rape.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...-2017-12%3famp
Old 05-06-2020, 07:27 PM   #1002
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
The Senate also turned down his request......

Odd....
Old 05-07-2020, 08:19 AM   #1003
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

You guys justify it all you want. Defending even one makes you a hypocrite.
Old 05-07-2020, 08:28 AM   #1004
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:12 PM..
Old 05-07-2020, 10:44 AM   #1005
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
I am not voting Biden, let me make that clear.

But you have no room to talk man. Trump is accused of rape, assault, harrassment in addition to tons of other stuff.

Never Trump republicans & centrist dems have sacrificed some of the high ground, but it isn't for Trumpers to take.
I?m not saying any of this is right, I?m saying the Lefts cancel culture over mere allegations is definitely not right.

And it?s not just Trump supports who think so.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/o...ara-reade.html
Quote:
This is collateral damage that Democrats ? who have spent the last few years championing the #MeToo movement ? should be loath to incur. Democrats who subject Ms. Reade?s allegations to a level of scrutiny not widely applied to accusers in similar circumstances ? such as Christine Blasey-Ford, who famously came forward during the confirmation of Justice Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court to allege that he had sexually accosted her in high school ? also open up past and future cases to reproachful disregard. Conservatives, like my colleague Bret Stephens, can see the plain gulf between how Democrats have approached sexual assault in politically advantageous cases versus Ms. Reade?s, and the evident hypocrisy threatens to discredit the entire enterprise.
Old 06-01-2020, 06:50 AM   #1006
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Im not a fan of trump for the most part but I do appreciate him putting much needed pressure and accountability on communist china throughout his term. i dont see biden being as capable in this regard
Get out of here you fucken moderate! Only extremist views allowed!
Old 06-26-2020, 07:09 AM   #1007
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon, where my racists at? I need my bathroom reading.
Old 06-26-2020, 02:10 PM   #1008
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
If any regular users in Zilvia are racists they hide it well. Never seen any racism from anyone that posts in here.
Old 06-26-2020, 02:27 PM   #1009
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
If any regular users in Zilvia are racists they hide it well. Never seen any racism from anyone that posts in here.
Silence and/or strawman arguments related to cases of clear racism is racism
Old 06-29-2020, 06:30 AM   #1010
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

I have seen overt and obvious racism in several threads over the years, but usually the language is more coded.

Last edited by Bluejayde; 06-29-2020 at 09:01 AM..
Old 06-29-2020, 06:34 AM   #1011
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

.... and normally prefaced with "I have a black friend" or "I identify as black" or "I grew around black people" or some other shit like that.

Typically that means you're racist or your very next statement will have serious racist undertones if that's how you preface any of your arguments.....

However the folks who post as such will not see it that way
Old 06-29-2020, 08:20 AM   #1012
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Jo Jorgensen for president. The two party system doesn't/hasn't/isn't working. Time for actual change. This whole thing smells as shitty as it did four years ago. Two garbage candidates leaving voters to choose between the "lesser evil". I'll be voting with my morals and supporting someone who values what America was founded for.

I don't want to hear any of this fallacious "A vote for a third party is a vote for _________" bullshit either.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:22 PM   #1013
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stone's sentence is commuted by Trump. This guy didn't even take one step in prison.

At this point, if Trump loses, I would not be surprised if he blanket pardons his family, allies and even himself.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if Barr pulls an 'October surprise' and announces indictments on former Obama administration personnel. Not saying it's a sure thing, but it's not much of a stretch.
Old 07-20-2020, 06:32 AM   #1014
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

I won't vote for Trump or Biden. At this point it looks like I'll be marking MoJo JoJo.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:42 AM   #1015
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Stone's sentence is commuted by Trump. This guy didn't even take one step in prison.

At this point, if Trump loses, I would not be surprised if he blanket pardons his family, allies and even himself.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if Barr pulls an 'October surprise' and announces indictments on former Obama administration personnel. Not saying it's a sure thing, but it's not much of a stretch.
Sure, okay. Maybe only because the DNC has hijacked the administrative government and have been using it as a weapon for... +30 years

Old 07-20-2020, 09:45 AM   #1016
Future240
Future Moderator

Without context those numbers are nigh pointless. It shows dem presidents do it more, but less does not mean better or worse.

What matters is what the clemency is granted for. Im sure all of them have some questionable pardons.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:30 AM   #1017
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Without context those numbers are nigh pointless. It shows dem presidents do it more, but less does not mean better or worse.

What matters is what the clemency is granted for. Im sure all of them have some questionable pardons.

^^ This. I didn't want to bother to comment until someone else pointed it out

Stone is a POS. Has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. Undermines the actual US constitution and the US in general as a country.

A black teenager indicted on a minor drug possession offense serving 15 to life, is a gravely different scenario...
Old 07-20-2020, 11:50 AM   #1018
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^ This. I didn't want to bother to comment until someone else pointed it out

Stone is a POS. Has a tattoo of Nixon on his back. Undermines the actual US constitution and the US in general as a country.

A black teenager indicted on a minor drug possession offense serving 15 to life, is a gravely different scenario...
If Obama was so worried about institutional racism, why didn't he fix it?

DNC/Left Control

Public Education / Teacher Unions
Universities
Federal Administrative Government
Most State Administrative Governments
All Major Cities
Corporate Media and News
Tech Industry
Hollywood and Entertainment
Music Industry
Video Game Industry
Comic Industry

So if all major institutions are controlled by the left.... How is it Trump has made them all racist?

How do we have systemic racism in cities with POC making up over half the population, controlling all major positions including Mayor, Police Chief, District Attorney, Schools, etc? Yet these are the cities with the greatest gaps and most problems.

You look at these cities and the DNC has controlled every level of the entire system all the way down to the local alderman for over a century... And it's because of Trump?
Old 07-20-2020, 12:00 PM   #1019
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Nuanced......and accurate discussion need not apply. Last I checked (and this is just one example) Fortune 500 companies were made of up of like 95% WHITE CEOs and higher level folks.

There are only 4 black CEOs running fortune 500 companies. So not even sure which part of your ass you are pulling the rest of your........."information"......from

https://www.businessinsider.com/ther...hey-are-2020-2

I won't even bother to get into the political side of things (PACS for example) and lobbyist side of things

Goodluck to you Corbic....
Old 07-20-2020, 12:05 PM   #1020
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I would sure hope Corbic is able to pull the list of whites vs blacks who control all the industries he mentioned and get back to me other than some random statement pulled from mid air....

But I surly won't hold my breath

Also, I would like for him to include a timeline. Because last I checked, Alabama for example, has pretty much voted a while male/female (rare) into every single level of local government and cabinet for the last 50 or so years....
Closed Thread