Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-18-2015, 05:24 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
Misc OEM S14 Parts: Clutch Lines, S13 SR Cams, SR/KA Thermo, ETC

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Parts Listing:

Tomei RAS: This are in excellent condition. Plan on going the dual guide route and dont really want to run these anymore anyways.
Asking: $50

OEM S14/S15 Front Cover/Oil Pump: It is in perfect working condition. Was installed and ran on a fresh rebuild for roughly 3k miles. Motor was not blown up or anything just parted out.
Asking: $80

OEM SR Oil Pan: Item is in good condition. Does have some small indentations around the outside of the bottom of the pan, but is not cracked or leak AT ALL! NO indentations anywhere near the oil pick and was puttied when installed to make sure proper clearance was retained between pan and pickup. All clean and ready to install.
Asking: $35

OEM Zenki Windsheild Squirters:
Asking: $OLD!!!

OEM Nissan SR/KA Thermostat: This item is in perfect working order with only a few thousand miles on it. I am going to go with a Nismo low temp thermostat so wont need this one anymore. Was just removed from my car and was working fine for the short periods I idled my new engine. Also put it in a pot of water to visually verify it was working properly and used a thermometer to measure water temp.
Asking: $25

S14 Power Steering Cooling Loop: High pressure line pictured has been sold. Cooling loop still available. This is the cooling loop that goes across the front crossmember.
Asking: $40 SHIPPED!

S14 Clutch Hardline/Dampening Loop: Items are in perfect working condition with no leaks. The dampening loop is a little dirty but otherwise in great shape. The hardline runs from the clutch reservior to the dampening box. It is not all bent outta shape and should bolt right up without much effort.
Asking: $65 SHIPPED!

OEM Kouki Projectors: These are the projectors that came out of my personal kouki. I did an HID retrofit and will no longer be needing these. They are LHD and were in perfect working condition when removed from the housings. No scratchs or dings on the lenses and will include the pigtails with bulbs and rear covers.
Asking: $45

Holset HX35 12cm2 Turbine/Exhaust Housing: Housing is in perfect condition and was just recentely media blasted. I removed this in favor of running a BEP housing on my SR. This will include the turbine housing itself as well as the rear outlet housing but NOT the wastegate actuator. All was in perfect working order when removed from the turbo.
Asking: $80

OEM SR20DET Wastegate Solonoid Valve/Boost Sensor: This is the OEM wastegate solonoid valve and I believe the Boost Pressure sensor with bracket. This came with my original s14 sr front clip I purchased many years ago. Have no need for it nor know if anyone else even needs it, but figured Id list it up just in case.
Asking: $20 SHIPPED!

S13 SR20DET IN/EX Camshafts: These cams are in perfect working condition and were removed from a running S13 SR cylinder head. They were just recently micro-polished so they are like BRAND NEW!!!!
Asking: $30

2 X SR20DET Oil Filter Adaptors: Both items are in perfect working condition and were just recently media blasted. One will include the oil pressure switch while the other will NOT.
Asking: $45 w/ Oil Switch and $30 w/out Oil Switch

S13 SR20DET Upper Radiator Inlet: Item is in perfect working condition and was just recently media blasted.
Asking: $25

S14 SR20DET OEM Headbolts: These were measured to be within factory spec for reuse. Will include washers as well as the 4 smaller bolts for the inside of the cylinder head.
Asking: $15

S14 Trunk Hinges: Ive had these laying around forever and have no use for them. Not really sure how I ended up with an extra set but whatever.
Asking: $15

Last edited by speedfiend; 11-15-2015 at 12:35 PM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2015, 08:45 AM   #2
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Ill take those camshafts. Sent you a pm
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 04:28 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
*BUMP*

Really want all this clutter outta here!!! Prices negotiable!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 07-31-2015, 08:15 PM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*TTT*

Need this stuff GONE!!!!! Make offers and clear it out!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-07-2015, 05:58 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Come on guys! No one needs any of this stuff?!?!

All prices are negotiable!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-16-2015, 10:44 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Updated Parts List*

Everything very negotiable. The lines can be shipped but be prepared to pay for shipping as they take an over size box in order to keep them from being damaged. This keeps them as a complete bolt on affair.
Thanx, Cameron
Old 08-23-2015, 03:25 PM   #7
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BuMp*

Need this stuff gone!!!!
Old 08-30-2015, 11:20 AM   #8
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

PRICE DROP on every item listed!!!

Cameron
Old 09-06-2015, 02:54 PM   #9
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Labor Day Weekend Bump*
Old 09-19-2015, 09:17 AM   #10
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump*

Still have ALL of this and want it GONE!!!!!

Cameron
Old 10-11-2015, 04:14 PM   #11
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*TTT*

All prices negotiable and any fair offer accepted!
Cameron
Old 11-15-2015, 12:36 PM   #12
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*BLACK FRIDAY BUMP*

All items listed are still available and prices are negotiable. Get your early Xmas gifts here!!!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 11-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #13
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*Bump*

Going to start tossing some of this stuff soon if it doesn't sell!!! Taking up too much space!!
Thanx, Cameron
Old 11-26-2015, 06:42 PM   #14
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

*HAPPY Turkey Day BUMP*

Get them offers rollin in!!!!
Old 12-29-2015, 01:26 PM   #15
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Spend that Christmas money HEREEEEE!!!!!

Make offers.
Thanx, Cameron