Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
SCCA Delta Region Drift Event 7-10-10, New Orleans, LA

Spectating is FREE, Ride alongs are FREE...

Drivers!
Price for SCCA members: $25
Non-SCCA members: $35

The event is open to anyone interested in drifting.
Vehicles must meet SCCA safety inspection standards

Ride alongs are FREE, spectating is FREE...
Concessions will be available

Come support the local drift scene!

zephyrs field address:
6000 Airline Drive Metairie, LA 70003-4373 - (504) 734-5155
Home | New Orleans Zephyrs Home

Any questions or concerns, please post them here...

you can stay up to date with fb: Login | Facebook

or

local NOLA forum: July 10th delta drift thread - NOStreetRacing.org

duh mah! wheels and suspension!
AzNCmB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #2
Deviousjet
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Deviousjet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow how can your non member price be so low? OUr SCCA Non member price is usually 65 bucks. But you guys probably have a lot better numbers than we do out here in El Paso,TX.
Deviousjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:33 PM   #3
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
no, our attendant count is usually low... we're trying to expand it and get more people to come drift...

our price is low because of the limited time for this one event,

usually, its about $65 for non members if it was an all day event

Old 05-17-2010, 12:43 PM   #4
Deviousjet
Leaky Injector

Well what is bad attendance for you. Bad for me is less than 10. good for me is 20.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #5
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aa87
totally jumping on this.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #6
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviousjet View Post
Well what is bad attendance for you. Bad for me is less than 10. good for me is 20.
our last event was held on Delta's regular-long-time venue was located on a military base...aka belle chase naval air base

for that event our attendance was around 8 to 10 drivers.... 5 of the drivers were personal long time friends with me... 3 of the cars were co driven...

our very first event at this location(zephyrs) was wayy better with about 15 drivers, 10 cars... but the concession stand made a lot of money because the zephyrs venue is on a busy road and people would see cars smoking tires at the venue and would come and watch/ride...

the military base venue sucked because we'd have to send in a list of spectators before the day of the drift event to grant them access onto the base

Old 05-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #7
Deviousjet
Leaky Injector

Yeah that is some crappy attendance. Sorry about that man. I'm trying to get this region's numbers up. It's a pain our first event was 8 contestants that really sucked. But this last event this weekend held 20 entrants. I'm hoping to get it bigger. My only problem is that there is a track 50 miles away in another town that most people would rather go to as drifting on a track is more exciting than a coned course. But My only advantage is that we are smack dab in the middle of everyone in town so no one has to drive out 50 miles to drift unless they really want to. That and I'm trying to work on the price to get some more people out. People will bitch there's nothing to do but they don't want to pay to do anything. It's all really stupid.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

roadcaourse drifting...everyone always want to run before they can crawl...

we have roadcourse here that use to allow drifting, I use to go to it all the time, but no0bs were very intimidated about the course because of accidents, run offs, breaking stuff... hopefully, this 2nd drift event at this venue will attract more no0bs and regulars...

Texas has a lot of events, you guys have it hard...

us, we dont have anything but this, I use to drive to mw and houston/daily drifter events a lot back in the day, but now i have to conserve my money/time as i'm getting older...

well, goodluck on your end

Old 05-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
Deviousjet
Leaky Injector

Thanks. And your confusing this part of texas with Dallas, Houston, etc. Those are biiigg. I'm a small town too which sucks. FYI Iif I may share a little bit of information on my end for you it's helped with me. Pass out fliers, Post it on all the local forums, and finally. My newly discovered craigslist. Post a FS ad and add in all rwd cars on there. I think that half of my 20 contestants would have never found out about my event except they were looking for parts for their cars and bam the Drift event was right there. Also good luck to you man.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #10
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

lol, thanks for the headsup...

i already did all of that, craigslist, local forum, all of the 240/350z forums, ka-t.org...etc etc...

im gona be printing a few hundred paper fliers of the ones above and pass them out, leave them at car shops, coffee shops, etc..etc

thanks

Old 06-07-2010, 04:26 PM   #11
Deviousjet
Leaky Injector

How'd the event go?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
aa87
Zilvia FREAK!

aa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant futureaa87 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to aa87
july 10th, another month
Old 06-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #13
Deviousjet
Leaky Injector

Lol Pwned are my reading skillz.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:06 AM   #14
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

yes!Registration is up!!

you can register here: PRE-REGISTRATION

must be a member...

also, please keep in mind that there is an autox event the same day from 8am-3pm, and also on Sunday, 8pm-4pm

entry list: ENTRY LIST

Old 06-22-2010, 03:41 AM   #15
turbonola
Leaky Injector

turbonola is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll be there, with bells on. probably pants and a shirts and shoes also
turbonola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #16
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

CS:
SCCA AutoX - Drift Event & Dyno day

Old 06-27-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

12 Registered....

Need More Drivers!
REGISTER NOW!!!!

Go here to register:

Old 07-09-2010, 12:57 AM   #18
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

bump!

19 registered...can we get 20??

reminder!! 1 day b4 the event!

Old 07-14-2010, 10:13 AM   #19
GunmetalSR
Zilvia Member

GunmetalSR is an unknown quantity at this point